Guild Master Gift Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Master Gift Chests

We as guild masters have no way to personally reward people who are helpful, active, exemplary members I propose that the Guild Masters have a tool in their section with say 3/3 or 5/5 gifts per day nothing to godly perhaps random anything like a spin from the guild altar would give.

Also finding it hard too be online for every single Tree summon for the guild but not really wanting to relinquish complete control perhaps and assistant guild master should have the option to summon Guild Tree or have the guild master have the option to pass summoning ability for a day or set period of time to someone.

Vlissandra Envy S64

Assistant guildmaster should be able to summon tree. +1

Guildmasters awarding chests to specific members. -1
    (Potential abuse: create an alt and award the chest to yourself daily)
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Assistant guildmaster should be able to summon tree. +1

Guildmasters awarding chests to specific members. -1
      (Potential abuse: create an alt and award the chest to yourself daily)
      I agree with this . Awarding 5 chests, would only go to the guild master's favourites i believe.

Comment

Each person could only recieve 1 a day thereby making it a minor award with minor potential fo abuse and I realize some losers would abuse even a minor rewaard like this but I think the ability for a G M to reward the more active helpful members of their guild overrides the minor potential for abuse. And would also help the guild as a whole as people would strive to earn the chests by being more vocal and helpful within there guild. Lets not be to pessemistic and shoot down a good idea without fully thinking it through.

Comment

Working...
        X