Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle Ground Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground Event

R2 – It is time to make changes to the battle ground events-

I am top knight and I ask R2 and players to consider the following

To R2
    1 It is time to split out the lvl 40-49 away from the lvl 50 and up players. We are capable of killing all the guards and stronger players are then able to camp the entrance to the spawn pen and recovery officer. This effectively halts the battle ground progress. Players AFK in the spawn pen and the ones who try to run carts are slain coming out of the pen or trying to reach the recovery officers. I want honor yet I feel sorry for the valiant ones who continue to try their hardest to make something of the event.

2 I ask you to consider changing the timing of one of the 2 battle ground events. Having a event before or after first arena time would be great for players who can not join now due to it being 3-5 am when these events take place. Yes servers have time zones, yet early players who joined first servers are spread across larger global locations and have invested too much into their chars development to walk away from them now to switch to better time zone servers.

To top players,

I will also put a plea out to the stronger players to not kill the last guards and allow the spawn pen to be camped. You will gain more honor by encouraging players to run the carts and gain some small rewards for their sacrifices. If possible allow them to get a cart and engage your battle on their return with cart In hand. This will also help to reduce massive AFK issues we are now having. We rage at people going AFK yet we slay them over and over without considering we do not even let them grab a single cart. This makes them afk in mass and make your honor scrolls near worthless. I for one will make a effort to change my evil ways, I ask other to join me in a quest to make the event more enjoyable for all players
    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

+ i like this idea. And it is good for lvl 50s to back off a bit, but not all think that way unfortunately.

Comment

All are good except the proposal at the end.

which i don't support it personally, to me bg is about winning or losing, not about honor gain, killing people before they gain the cart will favor my team to winning more, therefore it is not a good idea to just let them get the cart and then attack them.

Comment

I love how lev 60+ farm lev 40's who have no chance of even hurting your troops... Think its great how you all sit there like sharks waiting for the prey, the problem wouldn't be there if you didn't create it in the first place... So now you get to deal with AFK, cause at least they gain some type of honor at the end and not the penalty of being slaughtered... I seen AFK'd players who all they did was afk in spawn everyday to earn crusader, dont blame them honestly, its like stepping on an ant so to speak 60+ vs a new 40 player, trying to earn enough sigs to get decent 45 gear later on...

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post

To R2
          1 It is time to split out the lvl 40-49 away from the lvl 50 and up players. We are capable of killing all the guards and stronger players are then able to camp the entrance to the spawn pen and recovery officer. This effectively halts the battle ground progress. Players AFK in the spawn pen and the ones who try to run carts are slain coming out of the pen or trying to reach the recovery officers. I want honor yet I feel sorry for the valiant ones who continue to try their hardest to make something of the event.

2 I ask you to consider changing the timing of one of the 2 battle ground events. Having a event before or after first arena time would be great for players who can not join now due to it being 3-5 am when these events take place. Yes servers have time zones, yet early players who joined first servers are spread across larger global locations and have invested too much into their chars development to walk away from them now to switch to better time zone servers.

To top players,

I will also put a plea out to the stronger players to not kill the last guards and allow the spawn pen to be camped. You will gain more honor by encouraging players to run the carts and gain some small rewards for their sacrifices. If possible allow them to get a cart and engage your battle on their return with cart In hand. This will also help to reduce massive AFK issues we are now having. We rage at people going AFK yet we slay them over and over without considering we do not even let them grab a single cart. This makes them afk in mass and make your honor scrolls near worthless. I for one will make a effort to change my evil ways, I ask other to join me in a quest to make the event more enjoyable for all players
          i agree with that!!!!! now,,here's one example of an educated player
          well done!!!!

Comment

well said! thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post

To R2

To top players,

1st suggestion probably happen but for the second one i am sorry to say r2 has a contract which only allows them to put up times for event as per the contract and not change it unless they have permission for it from 7 roads

but other than that everything else gets a +1
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Guild battles make it easy for everyone to get the PVP gear. BGs are nice to supplement that, but even losing 4 GWs gives 1800 insigs where as if you won all 14 BGs in a week you would only have 1260...or is it 1120? Cant remember if it is 90 or 80 insigs and vice versa on the honor, but even afk'ing all 14 would give you 420 which would be 2220 a week minimum.

You have to realize all F2P games are the same, the strong will rarely attack equally as strong players because it isnt about the competition it's about winning and getting even further ahead. I see extremely strong character whining when someone beats them taking away 200+ honor yet they think nothing of swatting 20+ people who have no chance against them and indeed go about it gleefully. It would be interesting to profile the big spenders in F2P games because honestly something seems a little off with them or maybe, sadly, it's just part of the human predicament.

Comment

Working...
                X