Guild Battle Timing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Timing

I'd like to suggest the countdown for Guild Battle before the battle starts to be excluded from the battle time.

It is annoying when you can absolutely win under 20 minutes, but actually you only have 15 minutes to get 4000 points more than the opponent.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

I approve this message:

Click image for larger version

Name:	guildbattle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	796.3 KB
ID:	1663734

38 minutes is actually 17 minutes into the match, not 22

I'm sure plenty of other people will agree that the 40 minute mark is 15 minutes, not 20 as it's announced.

Comment

have too agree +1
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

+1. Sometimes the 20/40 minute notifications are a tad early too.

Comment

And I agree as well, faced this trouble at least twice on my guild!

Comment

the coundown gives people a chance to get into the BG and get ready for the battle ahead.....guild masters have a chance for last minute instructions, pep talk etc........

however i agree with the time issue.... and it appears that its a push for guilds to spam war chariots. in order to come within the time limit.... and granted, for the high powered guilds thats not really a issue but for the guilds that lack the number and the strength, most of them will never make the 4k points within the time

the guild battle system needs reviewing....

Comment

agree with this. +1

Comment

agreed I've had an issue with this for a while. We just deemed it impossible to win under 20 min because the timer was messed up and were willing to live with it... since 850 honor and insigs is still a ton

Comment

I like the countdown idea too, problem is the countdown counts as Guild Battle duration time you know, taking off the 5 minutes from first 20 minutes rewards, only problem is that :s

Comment

Agreeeeed +1
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Countdown is fine, all they have to do is set it up like the Battlegrounds, or even the World Boss, let you join 5 mins early to set yourself up.

Comment

Bumping this thread so more people can see.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Guild Battle is after second Group Arena event, they could make the countdown before, as most people will be done with arenas by the time they join the Guild Battle.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            I'd like to suggest the countdown for Guild Battle before the battle starts to be excluded from the battle time.

It is annoying when you can absolutely win under 20 minutes, but actually you only have 15 minutes to get 4000 points more than the opponent.
                            You are given the full 20 mins to get the 4000 points.
                            The announcement is 5 mins early since there is a 5 mins delay before the war actually starts.
                            An improvement would not be to removed it but add the 5 mins into the countdown, i.e. the timer starts at 65:00

Comment

Working...
                            X