Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mini map...kick afk in bg .. and much more..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini map...kick afk in bg .. and much more..

Hi
    these are a few suggestions i have

1. have a mini map in the Wilds were castles and mobs and chests and players are seen. also make the wilds larger ..
    2. in Battle ground there is several players going afk. make it a 2 mins rule if u are inactive for more then 2 mins u will be kickt from the bg. also once u spawn you shouldent be abel to stay in base but have to leave the safe area.
    3. in the Wilds add mobs that give Exp as well so we can lvl our chars.
    4. A larger area for the Guild wars, right now its crowded and small. Also insert the afk kick function here.
    5. give friend points for helping other players doing the MPs even if ur own attempts are finisht.
    6. in the Wilds, insert a random mini boss spawns so u have to fight them together with guildes or random players.

I have more ides but il start with these once to see if i get any respons.
    Regards
    IceCrixus
    Mage
    Server 69
    IGN IceGrimm
    Main Server Camp Petra
    LvL 80
    Class Spirit Blade
    Guild 13th

The Shadows Linger...

just wanted to hi, nice suggestions.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

1. no. that will make plunder too easy. you only need to spent 10-15 minutes to scan your map so that you can found your targets.
      2. agree with this.
      3. no. if you do that, lots of people will be grinding in wilds, and then we will have players killing eachothers, ended up with battle royale in wilds.
      4. guild master can kick their guildmates that afk, running by itself, doesn't want to follow command, etc. (idk if assist gm can do this too).
      5. agree with this one.
      6. no.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        1. no. that will make plunder too easy. you only need to spent 10-15 minutes to scan your map so that you can found your targets.
        2. agree with this.
        3. no. if you do that, lots of people will be grinding in wilds, and then we will have players killing eachothers, ended up with battle royale in wilds.
        4. guild master can kick their guildmates that afk, running by itself, doesn't want to follow command, etc. (idk if assist gm can do this too).
        5. agree with this one.
        6. no.
        I second bolananas2nd opinions on this as well. Made having to type that up a bit simpler

Comment

Only the no. 5 is a good idea...

Comment

1. Not gonna happen already confirmed
            2. well yea 30% chance of happening
            3. Nope its not gonna happen if it does then the EXP books in altar and in arena shop should not exist
            4. nah small area means u can make a bloodbath of the losers more easier also the kick AFK option power must only be with the Guild master or assistant guild master or officer (yes officer can kick) cause some players maybe using 2 accounts at the same time to help the guild
            5. get points and do what? explain also tell me whats the points? is it gold or daru or vouchers or kyanites or something like that or is it friendliness points if it is then +1 to friendliness but -1 if its gold and daru or anything like that

6.not gonna happen
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

AFK should be fine as long as the BG goes from 40 to X. If I'm a low level player why should I feed the honor farmers? Fix the BG system and then I would be fine with dealing with people who are AFK, but at this point it's about the best option for a lot of people.

Comment

AFKers do not stop anybody playing the game.... and the only two main reasons why people may want afkers removed, is one, cos it stops active players coming in on that battleground, and two, it can make the difference between winning and losing.....

however, kick out the AFKers, and the active players that come in, may well be honour farmers and that would increase the chances of people being farmed for honour... so sometimes the cure is not as good as it may appear.....

I have seen people say that afkers should automatically move into the middle of the map after 2 minutes, but its the same people that are known for targeting lower level players for honour and / or to stop them getting crystals... and as any intelligent person knows, there are times that hitting the crystals can be hell on earth, when everybody is standing on the crystals

Comment

Working...
                X