Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So wait a minute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wait a minute

You give us no warning that the game website is going to come down tonight @ 10pm EST. You say you expect it to last 1-2 hours. And to top it off, tonight (which in reality will be Thursday) @ 2am, you're going to take the game down AGAIN! R2, we're now all going to miss a Guild versus guild battle, battlegrounds, and potentially the 3rd world boss, then you're going to knock us with more downtime @ 2am....I really hope the staff has something planned better than "20k gold and two skeleton keys" for compensation.
    [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
    GUILD: GhosTs
    US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Where did you even find that information? There's nothing on the main site (english version) that I can find... and only a generic proxy error when I try to load....
    At least host a splash page somewhere with a server maintenance sign >.>

Comment

The game coming down was not due to R2 taking the game down. The host server is undergoing maintenance, and no one was notified until it came down.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        The game coming down was not due to R2 taking the game down. The host server is undergoing maintenance, and no one was notified until it came down.
        Server hosts don't just take their servers down for maintenance without warning... Although the more interesting fact is that the main page for the host R2 uses is also currently down... But yes I agree, missing a Guild Battle, especially one that looks to be challenging but that you could win makes me sad :/

Comment

nice timing for this ****..gonna miss out on 850 honor, insigs, and whips.. possible that we will miss bg too, and 3rd world boss.. its really REALLY fun.

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

actually they can do.... it has happened on a few games i helped run, ... one host server ended up dealing with me and i am not a nice person when I am in a bad mood, 2 weeks later we changed to a new host server outfit

there are times that it is emergency maintenance and that happens,... but when its a pre planned move and nobody is told, then its a issue

Comment

Working...
            X