Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild war rigging yet again

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
    actually arc the leader of deathblock and other members are quitting, cos you and serenity have managed quite nicely to take the fun out of the guild wars and other areas, with your twisted tactics...... .

hogwarts could have joined with serenity for the battle.... that would have meant that they got top rank with serenity, deathblock would have come second.... cos serenity would have come 1st anyway..... but no, you went to hogwarts and that ensured that deathblock once again, was put out of the top four... and for the players that were working so hard to get their reindeer, you ensured that most of them will not stand a chance

there is a difference between a player using a fair tactic, that would have benefitted so many players.... and one that hurt so many players...... and that is the difference between deathblock and serenity, deathblock play for the fun of it, so everybody has fun... serenity only want control of the game and the server at any cost....

its amusing how a credit card can turn somebody into a selfish and self centered person.....
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I will defend those in our guild, including Hogwarts. This is a PvP game, and as such, will fight for my guild to be as strong as they can be.

Every day our whole guild helps each other with much of their daily activities to make each other stronger, even after we have gone passed getting rewards ourselves. We fight to help ourselves get stronger, that is what a PvP game is.

Either way, I'm not going to continue having an argument about our motives, as I have stated it many times. If you, or anyone else, have any more questions about anything I haven't mentioned, I'll respond again at that point.

Again, I'm sorry you feel this way, but it is a PvP game.

Comment

Every day our whole guild helps each other with much of their daily activities to make each other stronger, even after we have gone passed getting rewards ourselves. We fight to help ourselves get stronger, that is what a PvP game is.

What a blatant lie... every day there are members of your guild begging members of Deathblock to come help with their runs cause they can't get help from their own guild. Once you are done with your attempts you bugger off and leave everyone else to rot. Sad.. you claim to do what Deathblock does and does well. Have a good long life, Arya and maybe someday you'll realize that behind pixels are real people and your actions affect them. I don't blame Arc, Morri and Gwy for a few for quitting. What is the point of playing? So you keep leveling up, which btw is very amazing considering most normal people have issues gaining more than a level in a few days at higher levels yet a select few of you are leveling 2 and 3 times a day... .very interesting.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

this has nothing to do with what your guild do for each other.... its about something that YOU did.... that was totally uncalled for, selfish and hurt so many people....

hogwarts could have shared 1st place with serenity, not just in the top 4.... so no matter what way you present it, what you did, was a deliberate act to hurt deathblock and ensure that you kept them out of the top 4..... and that was done by shifting top ten players to a ranked 10th guild to battle the 2nd ranked guild...

that would have been a lot fairer on all involved if hogwarts joined serenity for the fight, even deathblock would have been ok with that.... even in a PVP game.... cos you knew that most of the 11 players you used were over level 55 / 60 with all their gear and amongst the top ten in the game / cashers....against a guild with 1 level 55, a few 50 going for the insignia for their level 55 set and the crusader title....

there is the duel arena for PvP, the battle ground ( where serenity is known to targetting people that collect shards, AFKING with their alts and running from fights ).... and the guild war is a place for everybody to enjoy a battle, have fun and collect fair, earned rewards so everybody can grow......

so as for getting stronger, you do that with a credit card and by stopping other people having a fair chance of competing.......
        Last edited by Ratty_Da_Nom; 12-21-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

This only happens in nearly dead server. where only 1-3 guild fights. but again it depends on guildmaster. if guildmaster allow this then even the system can't do anything. the only way to solve this is merge server where many guilds are active again and fight each other.
          there is another way is to have a cooldown of 3 days if u were kicked. but 2 days if u leave the guild.
          both end up same cd. unless use balen to speed up

the main point here is to have fun in Guild war. if we try to dominate the server many will quit. it will b very lonely.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post

What a blatant lie... every day there are members of your guild begging members of Deathblock to come help with their runs cause they can't get help from their own guild. Once you are done with your attempts you bugger off and leave everyone else to rot. Sad.. you claim to do what Deathblock does and does well. Have a good long life, Arya and maybe someday you'll realize that behind pixels are real people and your actions affect them. I don't blame Arc, Morri and Gwy for a few for quitting. What is the point of playing? So you keep leveling up, which btw is very amazing considering most normal people have issues gaining more than a level in a few days at higher levels yet a select few of you are leveling 2 and 3 times a day... .very interesting.
            Well first, Arc was at WB less than an hour ago, so she isn't gone yet. Second, I find your comment ironic,when I have found myself helping your guild at times with MP as well. You aren't always online at the perfect time. Third, I myself and Slayer are both helping people in GoD right now helping two others. Also, two other guildies are helping another MP go right now while their attempts are over.

There are 200 people in our guild. That is 600 MPs. If each one took 15 minutes, that would be 9000 minutes, or 150 hours straight. I'm not doing 600 MPs per day, but I often average around 20, and so do many in our guild. Even so, someone people are going to have to pub it.

Comment

Arcthelad is a he, not a she... and Arc, like Gwyddion and Morrigana are staying til the end of the year to let their vips run out and to give the guild members the chance to make their own choices as to what they do......while dealing with serenity players that are asking them not to leave the game because Gwyddion and morrigana have helped them and looked out for them and they do not agree with what you did, as its made serenity the most hated guild in the game....

Gwyddion does 16 hour days every day in the game.... he does so much for the players, regardless of the guild that he often doesn't get do his own stuff at timesm and he is often running two different dungeons at the same time with his alt, so that the players can get their dungeon runs done and get their shards

most of the players of deathblock can not run Garden of death, they are not high enuf and many of them struggle with the void NM and badlands.....and Gwyddion and Morrigana helped run more than 10 GoD runs for serenity and other players yesturday... serenity has about 20 players that can do the GoD

but this has nothing to do with what you did over the guild wars, and from what i can gather from your posts, you intend to do again...tho you PMed morrigana and apologized for what you did and said it would not happen again, the other night after the guild war.....

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              This only happens in nearly dead server. where only 1-3 guild fights. but again it depends on guildmaster. if guildmaster allow this then even the system can't do anything. the only way to solve this is merge server where many guilds are active again and fight each other.
              there is another way is to have a cooldown of 3 days if u were kicked. but 2 days if u leave the guild.

the main point here is to have fun in Guild war. if we try to dominate the server many will quit. it will b very lonely.
              thank you and you are correct... server 44 has 5 top guilds, serenity and deathblock, then there are relentless ( rebuilding after the guild leader kicked everybody out, costing players tens of thousands of contribution, and then went to serenity ) defiance and legaia.... the rest generally do not put up a team against the stronger guilds.... except hogwarts and the only time they win a major battle, is when the top ten players in the game ( that are also in the serenity guild ) move to hogwarts......

deathblock at one stage, offered to share our members with hogwarts so they had more of a chance of working their way up the ladder, but it was not going to be top ten players, it was going to be level 20-40 players... the lower level guilds were not a threat to hogwarts anyway and it would not have given hogwarts much of a advantage, just stopped a one sided walk over by the higher guilds......

so for deathblock, its been about having fun, and looking after all the players, and specially with the push for shards, making sure that as many as possible got their reindeer.....
              Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 06:37 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom
                deathblock at one stage, offered to share our members with hogwarts so they had more of a chance of working their way up the ladder, but it was not going to be top ten players, it was going to be level 20-40 players... the lower level guilds were not a threat to hogwarts anyway and it would not have given hogwarts much of a advantage, just stopped a one sided walk over by the higher guilds......
                That is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                  So I am Arya, and if you are going to present your side of this, then so will I present mine.
                  Until they do so post a set of rules for guild battle, I intend to assist our sister guild since the beginning of server however I can, as it is not against any rules.
                  If you kick players in order to circumvent the 24 hour guildmember cooldown, it *is* considered an exploit. For the rest of your tactics, they are within the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post

well said sir... i agree

Comment

Time will come, it will be lonely up there Merge Servers

Comment

I think it is amusing people are trying to defend this. You cannot defend this. Clearly very unethical.

Comment

making guild battles into a slaughter-fest, just so you can win?

also, why didnt this split happen before but only for guild battles? sounds just like you wana dominate the whole field, instead of keeping two strong guilds intact from the start.
                          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

when guild mate leave, its to help friendly guilds who wouldnt have enough participants to have a chance at winning. Most of the time there on the losing end of the battle. The players my guild send are not the top players, but the middle of the road, or lower. Sometimes they help win, others not so uch. Its all about everyone haveing a chance at guild wars.
                            Wartune
                            [IGN:CYNN
                            SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                            GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                            If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                              when guild mate leave, its to help friendly guilds who wouldnt have enough participants to have a chance at winning. Most of the time there on the losing end of the battle. The players my guild send are not the top players, but the middle of the road, or lower. Sometimes they help win, others not so uch. Its all about everyone haveing a chance at guild wars.
                              Lol, do you expect people to believe this? ROFL, yes I'm sure it is all about "everyone having a chance." People understand the flaws with GW and even 3 or 4 "middle of the road" people from the strongest guild can beat at least 12 of the other 15 guilds in the field...by themselves. I dont even care about the issue, but when I read some ** like this it makes me comment on it.

Comment

It's unethical but it's allowed. I asked in one of the official channels. Interestingly enough, Aryatrueheart hasn't stated if she abuses the guildmember cooldown exploit to guildhop. I'm sure it'll be a "no" but I wonder what a DB engineer would say if asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X