Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

guild war rigging yet again

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Unfortunately, though I see the plight at hand, the guildmember cooldown exploit is considered an exploit and the information should be disseminated as such. Therefore R2, at will, can issue any sort of detriment against any account that uses it. Will this happen? Unsure.

    You're concentrating on the ethics. I agree as this type of gameplay smacks of inherent same-sided collusion.

    it's not considered exploits. it's server is dying..... only dying server u can join any guild u want... since opponent is empty..
    ☣CAIN☣

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      QQ channel with senior GMs:

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]30400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30401[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30403[/ATTACH]

      You can simply abide by the game rules *and let your players leave the guild* instead of kicking. This way, no exploit is being performed.

      You can request to close your ticket or I can... your choice.
      Thank you so much for that, KE.



      Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


      Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

      Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

      Demented children don't impress me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by onimad View Post
        it's not considered exploits. it's server is dying..... only dying server u can join any guild u want... since opponent is empty..
        You're not getting anything right....... You're going on about a different topic.............?

        Comment


        • Here is the conversation I had with ArcTheLad that day. In the interest of protecting the identity of a Deathblock member, I blotted out the name.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • I really am not trying to belittle anyone. An account freeze/temp ban or whatever they do (not a part of that) isn't good for *anyone*. Why risk it?

            Originally posted by onimad View Post
            it's not considered exploits. it's server is dying..... only dying server u can join any guild u want... since opponent is empty..
            I'm not privy to the exact criteria about the server life cycle but one can conclude that as long as active players are above a certain threshold, the server isn't considered as "dying". Still, you may join any guild you desire but to do it safely, you politely ask a player to leave the guild so the timer is in effect and there are no temptations. Yes, argue away that a player can tell an officer to "eff off" to incite a kicking. That's the real kicker.



            Something else to consider: On Aeria, *no spawnkilling at GB/GW is allowed and is considered harassment*. In addition, taunting players from the spawn area is also punishable. Yikes to enforcing that one. Funnily enough, you can debate this topic along the same lines as this thread has done.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
              Here is the conversation I had with ArcTheLad that day. In the interest of protecting the identity of a Deathblock member, I blotted out the name.
              What does this point out exactly?

              Also, this was before he understood who you really were. He doesnt hold grudges like most ppl do, and mostly agree with what ppl say anyways, thats why he is a selfish SoB.

              Also i thought, it was about you talking to Arcthelad about about the guild battle, it seems off topic?????????
              Last edited by R24675921; 12-21-2012, 09:44 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                What does this point out exactly?

                Also, this was before he understood who you really were. He doesnt hold grudges like most ppl do, and mostly agree with what ppl say anyways, thats why he is a selfish SoB.
                Woah, you're saying that about Arc?

                Also, I was asked to post it so I did. In order to verify that I did indeed tell Arc that we were planning to move to Hog for GB.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                  Woah, you're saying that about Arc?

                  Also, I was asked to post it so I did. In order to verify that I did indeed tell Arc that we were planning to move to Hog for GB.
                  Doesn't prove anything other than you said something that was said to us in guild chat. But you are ignoring the fact that a conversation with r2 staff was postd by KnowingEyes stating it is an exploit and they are trying to close the loophole. So you just keep living in your alternate reality and when it bites you in the ***, don't come crying. Right now youre players are finding out when DB doesn't help them, no one does including the great Arya despite posts to the contrary.



                  Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                  Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                  Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                  Demented children don't impress me.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                    Doesn't prove anything other than you said something that was said to us in guild chat. But you are ignoring the fact that a conversation with r2 staff was postd by KnowingEyes stating it is an exploit and they are trying to close the loophole. So you just keep living in your alternate reality and when it bites you in the ***, don't come crying. Right now youre players are finding out when DB doesn't help them, no one does including the great Arya despite posts to the contrary.
                    Honestly, I want to see a gm make a post. Forgive me for not trusting a non moderator posting a conversation on an unknown chat client when moderators have posted three times saying this isn't in any form of violation.

                    Comment


                    • Read it Arya, it even states that MOD KE is Knowing Eyes so your argument there is invalid, you just don't want to admit it's wrong since you plan on doing the same damned thing in about 10 minutes to another guild that Hogwards faces tonight.



                      Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                      Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                      Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                      Demented children don't impress me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                        Honestly, I want to see a gm make a post. Forgive me for not trusting a non moderator posting a conversation on an unknown chat client when moderators have posted three times saying this isn't in any form of violation.
                        You're right. I am out of my element here. The information I am giving you is not.

                        You're going through the same motions as one player did on our forums. No matter what I stated as fact from *two* senior GMs (that, by the way, affects all R2 servers) was accepted by this individual and continued to lawyer is way through the thread.

                        As was mentioned, the rule has been put forth. It is up to your own moral compass whether to follow it or not.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                          Woah, you're saying that about Arc?

                          Also, I was asked to post it so I did. In order to verify that I did indeed tell Arc that we were planning to move to Hog for GB.
                          Yes I say that about him because he doesnt speak from the heart, he is a selfish SoB. A challenge is great but you also didnt state who was going to be in the battle except till the battle was starting you put in the top players into hogwarts?

                          Your intentions are already clear.
                          Last edited by R24675921; 12-21-2012, 10:23 PM.

                          Comment


                          • The debate between the two guilds and the specific players can be taken to game chat/mail.

                            This thread has gone on long enough. The point has been made. Thread is now closed.
                            Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                            Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                            Rules of the Forum are found here.

                            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X