This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild war rigging yet again

deathblock vs hogwarts, yet the majority of players are serenity players that jumped guild to hogwarts and will jump right back again after the battle, using the kick member exploit so they avoid any cooldown

how many more times is the top guild, serenity, going to be allowed to move to lower level guilds and artificially boosting their numbers....while the serenity guild is actually supposed to be fighting legaia,

the two pics are of the serenity leader fighting for hogwarts and still on her mount that she earnt as leader of serenity....

we have members that now will no longer participate in the guild battle and are thinking of quiting the game cos serenity is allowed to constantly abuse this exploit......

r2games, you really need to address this issue

Click image for larger version

Name:	arya.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1733967

Name:	arya2.JPG
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	1733968

This is beyond a joke. How many times are they going to be allowed to cheat? There are several who are going to quit the game period, several DONATORS who are going to quit because of this. R2 please step up to the plate and deal with Serenity's blatant cheating.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

exactly... a guild ranked out of the top 5, is suddenly boosted by most of the top players / cashers on the server.... and its deathblock members that miss out on the rewards while serenity reaps the rewards from fighting two guild wars on the same day.....

each guild is limited to 50 members, but doing it serenitys way means that 100 of their members can get GW rewards

Comment

and Arya should not be on a mount when she left the guild she won it on.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

You guys need to ban the cheaters. Their accounts are permanently boosted now because of this exploit. This was a deliberate and known action to get advantage and cheat.

Comment

I think this should be banned but what is the purpose of them jumping guild for the guild battle?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The choosenone a guild made from Indo guild and other guilds to compete with the top guild was made this week so they werent able to get into guild wars with their new guild, so they have abused kick transfer to move members back to indo long enough to compete in the guild wars event, while I understand they dont wanna miss out on the event due to changing guilds after the guildwar had already been announced that doesnt give them the right to cheat and abusing the fuction either. Someone needs to put a stop to people who abuse glitchs and cheat. thank you
              IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

the purpose is simple,

it allows more of serenity members to participate in a guild battle..... instead of the 50 members fighting in a guild battle in one guild.. you have people fighting in two battles.... so more members get awards that they would otherwise not get, more members than the 50 members per guild rule..... a simple trick is to have two guilds, one a shadow of the main guild, and that way you could have 75 members of your guild participating every week and getting rewards.... simply by guild jumping

think of it this way, if you have 4-5 alt accounts, then you can not run them all in the same battle, so you spread them out across two battle games or get other members to play them as well as their own main accounts......

its about maintaining control of the server, ensuring that your guild and your alts get all the benefits and cutting the honest players / non cashers out of the awards and that way, you ensure that your guild is untouchable........ and the only thing to fear, is a merge..... so you want to either cripple every other guild and make your guild the strongest with ya wallet or force them to merge with you.......

either way, it is a delibrate move and one that not all serenity members are happy about, cos many of them are finding it hard to get help with dungeon runs now, and some of them have found that they can enter into dungeons and then they are kicked from the group, costing them a attempt..... and this was given to us by a couple of serenity members last week, cos they were not impressed with their own guild

Name:	merge talk.jpg
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	1663739
                Last edited by Ratty_Da_Nom; 12-20-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

sad too see people like this getting the rewards and still getting away with it.
                  Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

this abuse is killing the competition, we need a challenge not domination
                    A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

I was going to donate after the first of the year... after seeing stuff like this.. I won't even be playing the game let alone donating to it. Shame the way people have no respect for any rules and always look for a way to get around even the simplest of guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
                        sad too see people like this getting the rewards and still getting away with it.
                        It's not against the rules or cheating to switch guilds to participate in guild battles. If you wish to suggest that a cooldown timer for being kicked from a guild be instated, please post that in the suggestions & feedback section.

The mount in question is a 7 day mount that goes the guild leader of the winning guild. They don't need to be the guild leader or still be in the guild- it's theirs for 7 days.

Since there are no actual bugs posted in this thread, I have moved it to Game Discussion.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol...that was smart..dont blame them blame the system.

Comment

so in simple terms, its ok to stick the boot into players by using dirty tactics...... ???? and that its ok to abuse the guild wars system to gain a unfair advantage??

and people wonder why there are so many server merges ??? its cos so many players quit.... guilds basically now have permission to bend every rule of the guild wars 50 person limit.... a 150 person guild no longer has to worry about the 50 person limit, they can splinter off to other guilds and as for the smaller weaker guilds that can barely hold their own, there is no point in participating.... they have no hope in hell of getting a fair shake in the gw if the opposing guild have a couple of high level friends that will jump in...

this is no longer a game I want to play....and that is a sentiment shared by a number of deathblock, non cashers and cashers alike... and not just cos of this issue, the game has become all about who has the biggest wallet..... and for people like me, that play for the fun of playing and helping others.... those two most important aspects of the game, are gone... and when my vip runs out, so will I be ......
                            Last edited by Ratty_Da_Nom; 12-20-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Kinda funny we get a different answer in our mails to staff... oh well congrats you now have 150 plus players quitting. Not moving to a new server.. QUITTING who were mostly VIPS and some very heavy donators.

Comment

Working...
                              X