Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might have to wait for a new game update that changes things unless r2 puts that kick timer or whatever else in game

Comment

ban those abuser/exploiting or its a ♥♥♥♥ joke
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-20-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Kinda funny we get a different answer in our mails to staff... oh well congrats you now have 150 plus players quitting. Not moving to a new server.. QUITTING who were mostly VIPS and some very heavy donators.
        Send my regards to them

Comment

ArcTheLad is a ♥♥♥♥ and he shamelessy says, I QUIT! Lol!
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-20-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

"It's not against the rules or cheating to switch guilds to participate in guild battles. If you wish to suggest that a cooldown timer for being kicked from a guild be instated, please post that in the suggestions & feedback section.

The mount in question is a 7 day mount that goes the guild leader of the winning guild. They don't need to be the guild leader or still be in the guild- it's theirs for 7 days.

Since there are no actual bugs posted in this thread, I have moved it to Game Discussion. "

Omg how can you say such a thing. They can fight 2 times in same guild war , in same day. this is an exploit and should be punished with ban how is done in every game. Omg better dont give any answer then giving such answers.

Comment

Its not about competition, its server domination XD. Yay! Shake that bootay, shake shake shake, shake that bootay!

Comment

They need to remove guild wars period before they can fix it. It is too broken. All but 2 or 3 guilds now show up for battle so iti s a no show. 3 or 4 members do not count. All the top players moved to one guild cause all they care about is winning and being number 1. No other guilds can compete. JUST REMOVE GUILD BATTLE.
                Last edited by R24877577; 12-20-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  They need to remove guild wars period before they can fix it. It is too broken. All but 2 or 3 guilds now show up for battle so iti s a no show. 3 or 4 members do not count. All the top players moved to one guild cause all they care about is winning and being number 1. No other guilds can compete. JUST REMOVE GUILD BATTLE.
                  If people do not show up for a guild battle, and do not get the same rewards because they do not show up that is their fault not the guild that does show.

Comment

Cyrale you couldn't have missed my point anymore than you did.

-People do not show because only 2 or 3 guilds have all the active members
                    - Everyone wants to be top so only one guild has a chance of winning
                    -Competition destroyed when 1 guild kills everyone and the number 2 guild is for those that want competition.
                    - I'm in the second most active guild on the server. We can get about 30 participants for guild battles.
                    - why get 850 insignia and honor for standing around afking for 40mins every 2 days? What a joke. Working hard in bg will not net you half of that in honor unless you are dominating it or even a quarter of that in insignia.
                    Last edited by R24877577; 12-20-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Cyrale you couldn't have missed my point anymore than you did.

-People do not show because only 2 or 3 guilds have all the active members
                      - Everyone wants to be top so only one guild has a chance of winning
                      -Competition destroyed when 1 guild kills everyone and the number 2 guild is for those that want competition.
                      - I'm in the second most active guild on the server. We can get about 30 participants for guild battles.
                      - why get 850 insignia and honor for standing around afking for 40mins every 2 days? What a joke. Working hard in bg will not net you half of that in honor unless you are dominating it or even a quarter of that in insignia.
                      I did understand what you were stating, just because #1 guild can steamroll say the rank 16 guild, if the rank 16 guild does not have members to step in and still get the insignia's(which can be exhanged for EXP if they wanted to), and honor which will help them get the better PVP gear if they are not ranked high enough, and fail to enter the BG due to getting steamrolled that is still their fault. If they want, just go in and afk come back in 45 mins. I was in a guild that was easily in the top 4 guilds of the server having to go against the #1 or #2 ranked guild the 1st match, having to settle for the rewards of 9th place, when we could in theory have reached 3(which we did a few weeks), or 4th depending upon the luck of the draw. If you want to get stronger spend the 45 mins just sitting there, if you want just go watch a movie, play a differant game but at least put in SOME effort in order to get SOME rewards. The more you put into this game whether it be via a cc or time invested will give you more returns. If you can't understand that concept I'm sorry but I'm just wasting my time typing here.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        It's not against the rules or cheating to switch guilds to participate in guild battles. If you wish to suggest that a cooldown timer for being kicked from a guild be instated, please post that in the suggestions & feedback section.

The mount in question is a 7 day mount that goes the guild leader of the winning guild. They don't need to be the guild leader or still be in the guild- it's theirs for 7 days.

Since there are no actual bugs posted in this thread, I have moved it to Game Discussion.
                        Actually, it *is*. On Kong, this blew up about a month ago. There is an entire thread devoted to this where I unfortunately got involved.

Per R2, it *is* considered an exploit. It is a priority to fix this as well.

Proof and rationale available upon request.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                          I did understand what you were stating, just because #1 guild can steamroll say the rank 16 guild, if the rank 16 guild does not have members to step in and still get the insignia's(which can be exhanged for EXP if they wanted to), and honor which will help them get the better PVP gear if they are not ranked high enough, and fail to enter the BG due to getting steamrolled that is still their fault. If they want, just go in and afk come back in 45 mins. I was in a guild that was easily in the top 4 guilds of the server having to go against the #1 or #2 ranked guild the 1st match, having to settle for the rewards of 9th place, when we could in theory have reached 3(which we did a few weeks), or 4th depending upon the luck of the draw. If you want to get stronger spend the 45 mins just sitting there, if you want just go watch a movie, play a differant game but at least put in SOME effort in order to get SOME rewards. The more you put into this game whether it be via a cc or time invested will give you more returns. If you can't understand that concept I'm sorry but I'm just wasting my time typing here.
                          You are indeed wasting your time because you still cannot get or just ignore my point which I emphasized very clearly.

Number 1 guild steamrolls EVERYONE except number 2 guild and even then it is not competitive. And when I mean steamroll I mean ganking 3 or 4 people in the graveyard for 40mins or no one shows up at all. That is why you may as well just afk for 40minutes and half my guild does unless for the number 1 guild and last week we faced in the first round so EVERY SINGLE VICTORY for the rest of the week including the final one was like I said above. That is beyond ridiculous.

I understand your last concept about investment very clearly but it has nothing to do with my point I have been making, though part of my point shows that ones investment is hindered unless you are in top guild which is why everyone flocks to it and leaves all the other guilds. Final winner gets big reward which is incentive enough for people to flock to the top guild. I don't know their numbers but obviously there is a reason you are ignoring for everyone to join it since guild battle is when my server changed towards this direction.

Guild battle is broken and should be removed for the reasons I have mentioned until they fix it. At least for my server S61 as other servers may have better competition.
                          Last edited by R24877577; 12-20-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

You are indeed wasting your time because you still cannot get or just ignore my point which I emphasized very clearly.

Number 1 guild steamrolls EVERYONE except number 2 guild and even then it is not competitive. And when I mean steamroll I mean ganking 3 or 4 people in the graveyard for 40mins or no one shows up at all. That is why you may as well just afk for 40minutes and half my guild does unless for the number 1 guild and last week we faced in the first round so EVERY SINGLE VICTORY for the rest of the week including the final one was like I said above. That is beyond ridiculous.

I understand your last concept about investment very clearly but it has nothing to do with my point I have been making, though part of my point shows that ones investment is hindered unless you are in top guild which is why everyone flocks to it and leaves all the other guilds. Final winner gets big reward which is incentive enough for people to flock to the top guild. I don't know their numbers but obviously there is a reason you are ignoring for everyone to join it since guild battle is when my server changed towards this direction.

Guild battle is broken and should be removed for the reasons I have mentioned until they fix it. At least for my server S61 as other servers may have better competition.
                            ON S2 there are 5 competitive guilds, out of the 16 that show up. Only time you get a decent fight is when you fight the #3-5 guilds, if you go up against the #1-2 its a complete steamroll. The #2 guild gives the #1 somewhat of a fight, but what your saying its imbalanced because Guild A either worked harder, or B. put more cash into the game that the other guilds so they should be penalized for how they are strong? The GVG is about PVP, which favors the strong over the weak. What your asking for is like saying the stronger guilds should somehow be penalized for being able to do what they do....that itself is just plain stupid. War favors the Strong over the weak, it has always been that way. Either you need superior strength, or Superior tactics...I mean you could even just have plain dumb luck.
                            Last edited by Cyrale; 12-20-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I've stated that the current system needs an overhaul as it promotes collapsing of guilds but no matter how you try and justify it, it's still an exploit to guildhop by kicking and using said exploit to immediately join another guild.

Comment

I think we're a bit off track here. This thread was about how the #1 guild hopped from their guild to another guild to prevent a top 2 guild from getting rank 2 or 3. I'm lost, where were we?

Comment

Working...
                                X