This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

so let me get this straight, you are blaming the system for people kicking and joining another guild? and HOW do they participate in 2 GB? don't all GB start at the same time? so are you saying they finished their GB First , within that same hour they go join another GB that haven't ended yet? is that what you are trying to say? most of the time.

or are you saying the guild got 100 players and they split their forces by kicking 50 players who join another guild and get reward for it and then those player come back to their #1 guild? if that's the case why don't they just make 2 guild?

awhile ago, we had about 80+ online during GB and all we could have said was we are taking the first come first serve and took those people to GB and rest just better luck next time. while some of the left and join other guilds and that's about it.

i don't see anything here as been an exploit.

all i heard is this

- OMG Exploit, BAN THEM ALL, they are joining 2 BG on the same day...

my question? how? they finish 1 GB first and get kicked right away and join 2nd Guild and join in GB again? that must be some some cordination... and the 2nd GB just seem to always last longer? ...to kick 50 player and then add them in and add them to participating list, is a task in itself while DURING BG... that's some good coordination there...

or are you trying to say something else here I'm not understanding...?
    in simple terms, what happened on my server, is the top players of the top guild left to join a guild that was at one stage, ranked 10th in the game..... and that includes the 1st ranked guild leader and most of the top ten players in the game and once they won, returned to their own guild

it was done deliberately to get their second guild ( sister guild if you like ) into the top 4 in the gw arena and knock the 2nd ranked guild, out of the top 4.....

so in simple terms, you split the guild, allow more than 50 players to participate each guild battle cos they are spread across two guilds, ensure that other guilds do not have a fighting chance, as they battle two guilds combined into one, and basically control the GW system and reward the top guild leader for such behievour with a mount..... and if you do it the right way, you can take out the first guild, return to your own guild and participate in your own guilds battle as well, all in the space of a hour and collect even more rewards.....

some players on server 44 have noticed that a unusual amount of players are suddenly showing sharp increases in honour, insignia and soul crystal engraving.... generally the same players that have been involved in guild jumping during guild wars....

Comment

exploit or smart - you can debate it

But for me, those actions are not etiquette/in appropriate
      one id - one guild

everyone may have their own point of view
      question is - what is R2 staff point of view? do they care?

Comment

r2 staff dont need a point a view they just need to contact the developers to get things sorted and fast!

can only battle with one guild per week, starting from beginning of the week. so even if you change guilds you still cant join nor get the rewards for being in a guild you wasn't in at the start of the week.

Comment

I think they should limit guilds to 25 members that way there are more active guilds

Comment

So I am Arya, and if you are going to present your side of this, then so will I present mine.

For starters, I founded Hogwarts. They were a sister guild to us since the first hours of server start. The guild was designed to be our sister guild such that become could transfer between the guilds at will. This was also originally made to be a mage only guild, which held for over a month, and were still competitive. However, as the server goes on well into the player levels of 50s, the guild becomes less populated. At which point, restricting a guild to only mages is detrimental, rather than flavorful, so it was opened up to all. Still, the guild remained close to Serenity, and members still went back and forth as they asked to do so.

With the history being aside, naturally we wanted our sister guild to win guild war. The aforementioned, quote from our private guild forum where the servers were being merged throughout Wartune and I was interested and joining as many guilds together to be strong when such happened. I later expressed the idea that we came up with to help our sister guild in guild war. I also want to mention that I pm'd your guild master, ArcTheLad, my plan to move to Hogwarts for guild war to fight against them for our sister guild, to which ArcTheLad was not opposed to (though obviously not excited by the idea).

When the event happened, we sent 11 of our people (and did not even field a full 50 in serenity, nor have we fielded 50 in a long time even without sending people to Hogwarts). This was not to get more people in guild war, but simply to help the guild that has been a part of us since the first hours of server start. Furthermore, there are no rules posted about guild war anywhere, at all. None. We can't cheat if there are no posted rules. I even opened a ticket to R2 yesterday regarding the matter for them to post any rules for guild war, and that we would follow them if they did so.

Until they do so post a set of rules for guild battle, I intend to assist our sister guild since the beginning of server however I can, as it is not against any rules.

Finally, I would like to mention, for the past three weeks, we have beat Deathblock 4500 to 500 and 4600 to 600. Nor have we ever lost a guild battle. We don't need Hogwarts to beat you, we are helping those who are identified to be our sisters.

Thank you,

Arya.

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnyB View Post
              "It's not against the rules or cheating to switch guilds to participate in guild battles. If you wish to suggest that a cooldown timer for being kicked from a guild be instated, please post that in the suggestions & feedback section.

The mount in question is a 7 day mount that goes the guild leader of the winning guild. They don't need to be the guild leader or still be in the guild- it's theirs for 7 days.

Since there are no actual bugs posted in this thread, I have moved it to Game Discussion. "

Omg how can you say such a thing. They can fight 2 times in same guild war , in same day. this is an exploit and should be punished with ban how is done in every game. Omg better dont give any answer then giving such answers.
              We did not fight in two guild wars, nor did we get two rewards. There is an explicit in-game prevention to joining a second war, and you get your rewards for the guild war you participated in at the end of the guild war activity.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                I think we're a bit off track here. This thread was about how the #1 guild hopped from their guild to another guild to prevent a top 2 guild from getting rank 2 or 3. I'm lost, where were we?
                Also, this is a bit twisted few. We switched so our sister-guild from server start could be ranked higher, not that Deathblock would be lower. There is a large number of Deathblock I have high respect for, but I will still defend our own guild regardless how much I respect them.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  Yeah you are missing something. The #1 guild sent members to another guild to take out the number 2 guild cause they didn't want the number 2 guild gaining insignia to complete level 55 sets cause that puts them once again on equal footing. They plotted to keep people from getting stronger out of fear. They planned it and tried it two weeks in a row. R2 says it's an exploit.
                  my guild #1in s1 guild wars did it to the 2nd best at that time we sent 12players and killed them lol however it wasnt to prevent them from getting stuff or into finals with they wouldnt anyways it was because their guild members were in worldchat being rude and calling ppl names from the friday before i think a few even got muted..so that was to teach them a lesson.we also send players to other guilds because ours is full and they have space but nooo way would we let them back in and then put them in wars we try to keep things as fair as possible,but other guilds chose not to see that and try to make trouble about the fact that we win all gb so far with no problems,well im proud to say its because of hard work pro players take time to build and even if their cashers their money didnt fall from the sky they worked hard for it.
                  but the guild jumping for more rewards is messed up if you get kicked from a guild its 24hrs cd if you leave a guild it should maybe be 1hr cd,and honestly coming on forums and shouting at the staff or attacking the other guild on forums or ingame wont help you much the probley will kill you even more.and if this cd suggestion was placed in suggestion box on forum im pretty sure r2 have seen it but they cant just fix everything in 1 second,they still have a next patch to update and christmas events give them a break............................................................and cheftanrez when did havoc need 1hr to beat vics?
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

so let me get this straight, you are blaming the system for people kicking and joining another guild? and HOW do they participate in 2 GB? don't all GB start at the same time? so are you saying they finished their GB First , within that same hour they go join another GB that haven't ended yet? is that what you are trying to say? most of the time.

or are you saying the guild got 100 players and they split their forces by kicking 50 players who join another guild and get reward for it and then those player come back to their #1 guild? if that's the case why don't they just make 2 guild?

awhile ago, we had about 80+ online during GB and all we could have said was we are taking the first come first serve and took those people to GB and rest just better luck next time. while some of the left and join other guilds and that's about it.

i don't see anything here as been an exploit.

all i heard is this

- OMG Exploit, BAN THEM ALL, they are joining 2 BG on the same day...

my question? how? they finish 1 GB first and get kicked right away and join 2nd Guild and join in GB again? that must be some some cordination... and the 2nd GB just seem to always last longer? ...to kick 50 player and then add them in and add them to participating list, is a task in itself while DURING BG... that's some good coordination there...

or are you trying to say something else here I'm not understanding...?
                    Thank you, and just so you know, the game doesn't permit you to join a second guild battle after participating in one.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                      So I am Arya, and if you are going to present your side of this, then so will I present mine.

For starters, I founded Hogwarts. They were a sister guild to us since the first hours of server start. The guild was designed to be our sister guild such that become could transfer between the guilds at will. This was also originally made to be a mage only guild, which held for over a month, and were still competitive. However, as the server goes on well into the player levels of 50s, the guild becomes less populated. At which point, restricting a guild to only mages is detrimental, rather than flavorful, so it was opened up to all. Still, the guild remained close to Serenity, and members still went back and forth as they asked to do so.

With the history being aside, naturally we wanted our sister guild to win guild war. The aforementioned, quote from our private guild forum where the servers were being merged throughout Wartune and I was interested and joining as many guilds together to be strong when such happened. I later expressed the idea that we came up with to help our sister guild in guild war. I also want to mention that I pm'd your guild master, ArcTheLad, my plan to move to Hogwarts for guild war to fight against them for our sister guild, to which ArcTheLad was not opposed to (though obviously not excited by the idea).

When the event happened, we sent 11 of our people (and did not even field a full 50 in serenity, nor have we fielded 50 in a long time even without sending people to Hogwarts). This was not to get more people in guild war, but simply to help the guild that has been a part of us since the first hours of server start. Furthermore, there are no rules posted about guild war anywhere, at all. None. We can't cheat if there are no posted rules. I even opened a ticket to R2 yesterday regarding the matter for them to post any rules for guild war, and that we would follow them if they did so.

Until they do so post a set of rules for guild battle, I intend to assist our sister guild since the beginning of server however I can, as it is not against any rules.

Finally, I would like to mention, for the past three weeks, we have beat Deathblock 4500 to 500 and 4600 to 600. Nor have we ever lost a guild battle. We don't need Hogwarts to beat you, we are helping those who are identified to be our sisters.

Thank you,

Arya.
                      Now about stating how Deathblock beat the tar out of Hogwarts in one battle just Hogwarts, then in the second where you sent a few over then got beat this time cause you sent all your top people. How about actually presenting the truth of things such as Andraste created both guilds and you just copied.. oh wait we aren't supposed to know that now are we?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Now about stating how Deathblock beat the tar out of Hogwarts in one battle just Hogwarts, then in the second where you sent a few over then got beat this time cause you sent all your top people. How about actually presenting the truth of things such as Andraste created both guilds and you just copied.. oh wait we aren't supposed to know that now are we?
                        So you know, yes, Andraste dropped the gold for Hogwarts, but then I immediately was given the reigns to do everything: invite members, manage leaders, maintain order, etc.

I will not deny that you would beat Hogwarts if it was just Hogwarts. That isn't the point that I am making. In fact, that is exactly why we helped them, because we wanted our sister guild to win.

If you have any other questions about the logistics let me know. I am more than happy to answer all your questions.

Comment

Oh one more thing. We were originally on another server entirely. And we decided to changed servers (Andraste, myself, and a few others), and to continue Serenity on multiple servers (we weren't playing multiple servers, just left the guild in capable hands). We joined the server together to run the guild together.

Comment

Bottom line, Arya, you killed the server with your standover tactics. Who are you going to fight when there is no one else?? Each other? Congrats, you own a dead realm. I hope they merge a strong server in and you become just a little bitty person so you know how it feels for those that can't dump 100's if not thousands into the game.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Bottom line, Arya, you killed the server with your standover tactics. Who are you going to fight when there is no one else?? Each other? Congrats, you own a dead realm. I hope they merge a strong server in and you become just a little bitty person so you know how it feels for those that can't dump 100's if not thousands into the game.
                              The realm is not dead, many are still here still in Deathblock and RELENTLESS, and if they merge server, that is fine. I will still defend Serenity as long as I play, and Hogwarts is as much a part of Serenity as I am, and thus will defend them. If the server mergers, we will survive, regardless of what rank we are.

Comment

actually arc the leader of deathblock and other members are quitting, cos you and serenity have managed quite nicely to take the fun out of the guild wars and other areas, with your twisted tactics...... .

hogwarts could have joined with serenity for the battle.... that would have meant that they got top rank with serenity, deathblock would have come second.... cos serenity would have come 1st anyway..... but no, you went to hogwarts and that ensured that deathblock once again, was put out of the top four... and for the players that were working so hard to get their reindeer, you ensured that most of them will not stand a chance

there is a difference between a player using a fair tactic, that would have benefitted so many players.... and one that hurt so many players...... and that is the difference between deathblock and serenity, deathblock play for the fun of it, so everybody has fun... serenity only want control of the game and the server at any cost....

its amusing how a credit card can turn somebody into a selfish and self centered person.....

Comment

Working...
                                X