Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and arc just told me that he never said he was fine with what you said, but that he is not a beggar who will say please don't do that. What did you expect him to do tell you what he really thinks of you?? that's saved for his loyal guild members. Btw.. .it's not flattering, wasn't sure how many words there are to mean the same thing

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      Well Arc isn't the GM
      She was at the time of the first time we did this. I can't tell you who you transfer leadership to and when you do... since I'm not in your guild.

Comment

• Arc is guy, how many times do you have to be told that??? ArctheLAD...

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

and arc just told me that he never said he was fine with what you said, but that he is not a beggar who will say please don't do that. What did you expect him to do tell you what he really thinks of you?? that's saved for his loyal guild members. Btw.. .it's not flattering, wasn't sure how many words there are to mean the same thing
          No, he did not say he was fine with it. I never said that he did. I said he was not hesitant about the idea. I'll post our conversation that day later tonight, since I'm busy at the moment.

And no, I don't expect him to tell me everything he feels, but if he abhorred the idea, then he could have said something. That is why I mentioned him. There was no reason for me to warn him if I wasn't looking for his feedback on the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
            No, he did not say he was fine with it. I never said that he did. I said he was not hesitant about the idea. I'll post our conversation that day later tonight, since I'm busy at the moment.

And no, I don't expect him to tell me everything he feels, but if he abhorred the idea, then he could have said something. That is why I mentioned him. There was no reason for me to warn him if I wasn't looking for his feedback on the idea.
            yeah sure you will.. tell me arya have you not cleaned your cache since last week? Or do you need time to photoshop a convo?

Comment

yeah sure you will.. tell me arya have you not cleaned your cache since last week? Or do you need time to photoshop a convo?
              sadly photoshops are easy too detect lmao.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                sadly photoshops are easy too detect lmao.
                yep but remember she takes us all for fools.

Comment

yep but remember she takes us all for fools.
                  remember, i see her as a lonely person who needs to swipe a credit-card to win, employ dirty tactics and strategys, and twist the truth too the point she's right .

Level 44.

Comment

• Thing is.. we know they are already crying on Server 55 cause Serenity is no longer the top guild. Imagine the tears when S44 merges with another and they fall hard.

Comment

Thing is.. we know they are already crying on Server 55 cause Serenity is no longer the top guild. Imagine the tears when S44 merges with another and they fall hard.

please take screen-shots then and send them to me so i can laugh alil

Level 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                        While I understand your argument. There is no where that it is posted that this is an exploit of the game that is against any form of rules. If it is, post a link to the place where the rule is stated.

Furthermore, if they did not want someone to be able to join a new guild and participate in a guild war as such, it wouldn't be allowed, for the same reason that a player can't join two guild battles in the same day.

So there are no rules against it, and the game design allows it... Doesn't sound like an exploit.

Also, it has been two days since I opened a ticket with R2 asking for their response on this issue, and they have not replied (just as a side note).
                        QQ channel with senior GMs:

Click image for larger version

Name:	61767055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1663758Click image for larger version

Name:	42854352.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1663759Click image for larger version

Name:	38900444.jpg
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1663760Click image for larger version

Name:	39902852.jpg
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1663761

You can simply abide by the game rules *and let your players leave the guild* instead of kicking. This way, no exploit is being performed.

You can request to close your ticket or I can... your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                          R2 games has acknwledged this as a exploit as it is using a function in the game in a unintended way a the top Guild in my servr did this same thing a few weeks ago and were told in no uncertain terms that if it happened again that they would be dissolved so its obviously not something they want happening.
                          Thank you. I'm not sure what domain/server you are on... but it'd be nice to know for future reference.

Comment

• And knowingeyes scores!!!!!! 20-0 vs guild explots.

Level 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                              please take screen-shots then and send them to me so i can laugh alil

no need it's right here..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d=1#post314749

Comment

• wonerfull *laughs maniacly* i mean.. im normal..

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                                X