Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

One-click Astral Capture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One-click Astral Capture

    For VIP 5 and above, you get to do the "One-Click Astral Capture option".

    My question is: Does it affect your chance of getting an orange astral ?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    I'd say it's still all luck based. Sometimes I'll find a few orange a day, sometimes I wont find any.

    Today I managed 6 energines. Tomorrow I prolly won't find a thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      So you mean one-click astral capture does not change your chance of getting an orange (as compared to manually capturing 1 by 1) in any way?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        So you mean one-click astral capture does not change your chance of getting an orange (as compared to manually capturing 1 by 1) in any way?
        yes, you just watch capture on its own, like a bot.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

        Server: S62
        Class: Archer

        :cool::cool:

        Comment


        • #5
          kinda like blitzing the astral process without the gold cost

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Adrian777651 View Post
            kinda like blitzing the astral process without the gold cost
            I actually know what it does.

            My question is (I repeat): Does it affect your chances of getting an orange astral?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              it doesn't seem to make oranges come any faster to me, just cuts out a few steps.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                I actually know what it does.

                My question is (I repeat): Does it affect your chances of getting an orange astral?
                NO that is the answer.
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #9
                  although it doesnt affect ur chances, ive noticed that i dont get gold for when a misfortune astral comes up, so ull lose a bit of more gold than if u do it by hand.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    although it doesnt affect ur chances, ive noticed that i dont get gold for when a misfortune astral comes up, so ull lose a bit of more gold than if u do it by hand.
                    You wouldn't know if a misfortune comes up.. right?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                      although it doesnt affect ur chances, ive noticed that i dont get gold for when a misfortune astral comes up, so ull lose a bit of more gold than if u do it by hand.
                      if you actually read the button, It Auto sell white and keep green astral and above only. So, you shouldn't see any misfortune because it automatically sell it and use that gold again.
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        You need a link that its 100% Quarenty or...
                        a developer or moderator that knows
                        to answer your question.
                        my opinion i think u got more luck,
                        as the capture uses 1 click
                        instead making much clicks,
                        if database its formated to find specific astrals
                        at 1 click capture then yes 1 by 1 has more luck.
                        (like the damp VIP wheel -VS- Guild blessing)
                        Guild blessing i believe its random,
                        but Vip its 1 click random again but with 0 % luck
                        or any of good items as never any1 find anything,
                        even if it was 0,1 % some1 today must have found something
                        Last edited by jimmys111; 12-21-2012, 02:54 AM.
                        Miaw... ^_~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          although it doesnt affect ur chances, ive noticed that i dont get gold for when a misfortune astral comes up, so ull lose a bit of more gold than if u do it by hand.
                          No. All the "one-click" is, is a script to automatically generate astrals based on the given ruleset as well as auto selling any grey/misfortune level ones.

                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          You wouldn't know if a misfortune comes up.. right?
                          You can indirectly by looking at your gold consumption and point allocation every time "one-click" is selected.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                            if you actually read the button, It Auto sell white and keep green astral and above only. So, you shouldn't see any misfortune because it automatically sell it and use that gold again.
                            ive done the gold math for when i use it with low amount of gold, and white astrals are not counted. the number of astrals i got and the gold i had remaining did not add up, even with white astrals.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                              ive done the gold math for when i use it with low amount of gold, and white astrals are not counted. the number of astrals i got and the gold i had remaining did not add up, even with white astrals.
                              how does this math work?

                              assuming you got bad luck, you got 3 misfortune in a row, and the system would have to SELL those white ones and use the gold again trying to get a green. so that's how you lose gold there.
                              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X