Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

christmas reeindeer and shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas reeindeer and shards

uh if im no mistaken whats the point in even having the deer if not every one gets a fair shot at obtaining it not just pay players? i sat and figured out even if i did every event that gave shards every day with the exception of the balen required ones i would still come up 20 shards or so short of the deer which really is the only thing out the whole thing id even bother working for. so whats the point in a cute deer mount doing all you events reaaranging scheduals to make sure myself/otherplayers is on ect to gain shards and you not even giving us enough events to obtain atleast enough for top prize which is the deer...very disappointing r2..otherwise its a good event.

in 4-5 days i'll have enough depending if i win guild battles to obtain mount whips.

it was known afew days in advance mount whips would be used.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I got it already without paying 1 balen.
      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R22992774 View Post
        uh if im no mistaken whats the point in even having the deer if not every one gets a fair shot at obtaining it not just pay players? i sat and figured out even if i did every event that gave shards every day with the exception of the balen required ones i would still come up 20 shards or so short of the deer which really is the only thing out the whole thing id even bother working for. so whats the point in a cute deer mount doing all you events reaaranging scheduals to make sure myself/otherplayers is on ect to gain shards and you not even giving us enough events to obtain atleast enough for top prize which is the deer...very disappointing r2..otherwise its a good event.
        What are you doing to not have it.. if you do every event every day you only need something like 70 horse whips... If you read the forum and prepared yourself for it it was really easy to get most of them saved before the events happened.

Just because you didn't keep up to date with the new events doesn't make it unfair...

Comment

Same as Mr Viruz. Got it today. I have to say, I am in the number one Guild on our Server, so I got quite a few whips from GB.

Comment

granted but whips can be won which kind makes it not pay and as u stated mostly in guild battles. but that's just for the top 16 guilds only... and myself im even vip even with the gift pack and 3-4 gvg wins im still short bye about 6-9 ..just saying it would be nice if they atleast gave some the non paying lower guild players a fair shot and a bit of a break for xmas and make it so everyone can obtain it .. granted i may end up buying the last few i need ..but this is mostly for the non playing lower guild players that wont have access to guild battles to even obtain the whips but do every event in hopes of gettin a deer. would be really nice and it wont break them to do events once ina while where the top prize/mount cna be obtained via just the quests only with out balens or havign to have special items you cna only obtain/win with gvg or guild wheel ect.
            Last edited by R22992774; 12-20-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKaervek View Post
              What are you doing to not have it.. if you do every event every day you only need something like 70 horse whips... If you read the forum and prepared yourself for it it was really easy to get most of them saved before the events happened.

Just because you didn't keep up to date with the new events doesn't make it unfair...
              Knowledge is power, and working smarter vs harder doesnt come easy for some people...
              Entertaining...........Finding the
              My........................Right
              Personal................Equation to
              Ambitions..............Emulate
              Through a.............Diligence
              Healthy.................Once
              Yolk of burden......Molded

Ask me anything and I will explain what you need to know :-D

Comment

granted but whips can be won which kind makes it not pay and as u stated mostly in guild battles. but that's just for the top 16 guilds only... and myself im even vip even with the gift pack and 3-4 gvg wins im still short bye about 6-9 ..just saying it would be nice if they atleast gave some the non paying lower guild players a fair shot and a bit of a break for xmas and make it so everyone can obtain it .. granted i may end up buying the last few i need ..but this is mostly for the non playing lower guild players that wont have access to guild battles to even obtain the whips but do every event in hopes of gettin a deer. would be really nice and it wont break them to do events once ina while where the top prize/mount cna be obtained via just the quests only with out balens.

not joking but, china wants they're wall back.

and in the case, people wel know games like this have events planned for holidays, if people had the curiousity to check out the forums, they could've well prepared enough, even witouth guild battles.

it is not the shame on r2, but the shame on the players themselfs, expecting those things to be handed out to them.

Level 44.

Comment

Sorry if you're misinformed or didn't visit the forums.
                  This event was broadcasted some time ago and I had saved up 70 whips prior to the event starting.

I don't think you can blame R2Games this time because you're not informed.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

this will be my final word on the matter. you miss the point here totally... yes it can be said partial fault on the player for not reading forums ect. how ever do you realize the ppl that do not even know about forums? heck over half my guild didnt even knwo wheer to go to look at the events i had to give them the link. and yes i did save whips myself but was not able to obtain enough even the 10 i managed to save before hand after i found out . so its not a matter for myself cause i will get the deer if i got to pay for the last 6-9 shards i need. it also lands on r2 for not extending the events to collect shards with out acess to gvg for the whips to give everyone a fair shot. the event is set up to make them more money off the lower guildes and members that do not participate or even rank in gvg. there is no way possible to get the deer without the whips. and that is in r'2s court even extending the arena and plunder for one extra day for those that have done all events to try and get it would make it so everyone had a fair chance. knowing or not knowing about the whips. i used to play a totally dif mmorpg that has holiday events where everyone gets the same prizes if they participate. im just saying it wouldn't break r'2s bank to do one event a year like that where everyone can obtain top prize via quests only.

Comment

I got my mount today, right before servers went down actually, I never spent one balen for shards. The funny thing is i only had like 40 whips saved up if that.

As was said, Knowledge is power. If you have the time to complain about events, you have the time to know about them when they are announced, they put out what the events were going to be quite a few days before they started the events. By the end, I should have gotten a total of at least 500 shards, As i said, got my mount today, havent spent 1 balen on the christmas events, and dont plan to honestly because i dont need to. By the 31st i'll have my reindeer and will have exchanged for for the 2 lvl 3-5 gem packs twice. Keep informed in the forums man.

And as for the Guild battle being needed for whips, I think even if your guild isnt in the guild battle, with daily contribution as well as guild altar, meaning you need a little luck, you still should be able to do it.
                      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

i've stopped reading your posts now.

it's seem's you've forgotten the enter button exists, too avoid stealing the wall of china, my eyes hurt now from trying to read your posts.

Level 44.

Comment

I have been doing the event and I am not a paying player, and I am currently 49 away from obtaining my reindeer. so it is possible, just requires some hard work.

Comment

lol however you ppl are amusing

Comment

this will be my final word on the matter. you miss the point here totally... yes it can be said partial fault on the player for not reading forums ect. how ever do you realize the ppl that do not even know about forums? heck over half my guild didnt even knwo wheer to go to look at the events i had to give them the link. and yes i did save whips myself but was not able to obtain enough even the 10 i managed to save before hand after i found out . so its not a matter for myself cause i will get the deer if i got to pay for the last 6-9 shards i need. it also lands on r2 for not extending the events to collect shards with out acess to gvg for the whips to give everyone a fair shot. the event is set up to make them more money off the lower guildes and members that do not participate or even rank in gvg. there is no way possible to get the deer without the whips. and that is in r'2s court even extending the arena and plunder for one extra day for those that have done all events to try and get it would make it so everyone had a fair chance. knowing or not knowing about the whips. i used to play a totally dif mmorpg that has holiday events where everyone gets the same prizes if they participate. im just saying it wouldn't break r'2s bank to do one event a year like that where everyone can obtain top prize via quests only.
                              It certainly wouldn't break R2Games' bank to extend event or give free stuff. I'm with you on this. I think R2Games' events (or rewards) are designed to maximize their own profits and NOT the players' gaming experience. In a way, I'm not that happy about the way they do things.

However, this time round, there's no excuses for "not knowing about forums". If you have a computer, and you go to wartune.r2games.com to play Wartune, you should notice that there's a link there which links you to the forums. It's not just "partially" the player's fault for not knowing about the forums. If they know about the game, they should know about the forums.

If you missed a few days of shards or did not save up, then the best way is for you to spend some cash for it.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X