No announcement yet.

christmas reeindeer and shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and dabler im round about the same last count was 243 but you guys to to remember the arena event and plunder events end today so all ya left wit is the dungeon for 10 daily without whips til the 23..oh and i know as far as the deer goes for me my fault just based on the fact i was busy wit my daughter one day and missed a day that was my choice which is why i will be buying the last shards if i don't make them .
    Last edited by R22992774; 12-20-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

12/14 – 12/20 23:59 (Server Time)
      Yes technically they end "Today" but they end at 11:59 whatever your server time is, you still have another day of 30 shards a day, and you have until the 31st to get your shards, Dungeon ends on the 23rd yes, but thats still another 3 days most servers. Thats 50-60 shards without whips, which is 1/6 or 1/5 of what you need total depending on if you can get 50 or 60 lol. Thats not even counting in whips which you can continue to use till the 31st, which is 11 days away, meaning you can get at least another 15 shards at minimum if you get your 95 daily devotion for a free whip.
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
        12/14 – 12/20 23:59 (Server Time)
        Yes technically they end "Today" but they end at 11:59 whatever your server time is, you still have another day of 30 shards a day, and you have until the 31st to get your shards, Dungeon ends on the 23rd yes, but thats still another 3 days most servers. Thats 50-60 shards without whips, which is 1/6 or 1/5 of what you need total depending on if you can get 50 or 60 lol. Thats not even counting in whips which you can continue to use till the 31st, which is 11 days away, meaning you can get at least another 15 shards at minimum if you get your 95 daily devotion for a free whip.
        true.. just hope the wheels good to me this week lol i really do spend way to much time on this game lol

Comment

Originally posted by R22992774 View Post
          true.. just hope the wheels good to me this week lol i really do spend way to much time on this game lol
          This is how i spend my nights, Insomnia has treated me well when it comes to wartune, however, I wish i could say that it makes staying awake during classes and the rest of the day easier lol. I myself have had no luck with the wheel the past 2 days, fortunately though my guild is in the top 16 and is one of the top 2-3 guilds in our server. I have a feeling you'll have better luck with the wheel than me lol, I think it figured out it was being too generous with me lol.

Comment

Actually this event is pretty fair compared to the Alpaca one, just by doing the daily 10 christmas shard (snowflakes) quest everyday, you will be able to have close to 300 by the end of the event, getting a couple of MTWs & participating in GB will push that to more than enough
            Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
            [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Originally posted by HaxJester View Post
              Actually this event is pretty fair compared to the Alpaca one, just by doing the daily 10 christmas shard (snowflakes) quest everyday, you will be able to have close to 300 by the end of the event, getting a couple of MTWs & participating in GB will push that to more than enough
              If a person is able to have started from day 1 of the events and finish each event they would end with 210 shards from the event quests as each quest lasts 7 days. Meaning an individual would need to collect 60 whips within the allotted time, from the 14th to the 17th. I already managed to do it, but its easier if you have a guild that participates in guild battles and wins more often than loses. Its fair for the top 16 guilds or so, little harder but still doable for those who aren't in the top 16 guilds. Though, its not possible for anyone under lvl 40 to get 300 shards.

Comment

you have a point hax this one is quiet a bit more fair than the alpaca.i tried for that one too lol this one im alot closer so there is improvement... it is possible as long as you got enough whips but uh what about the ppl below lvl 40? i forgot about those blokes. they cant use the whips yet...hm i wont comment on that lol

Comment

you have a point hax this one is quiet a bit more fair than the alpaca.i tried for that one too lol this one im alot closer so there is improvement... it is possible as long as you got enough whips but uh what about the ppl below lvl 40? i forgot about those blokes. they cant use the whips yet...hm i wont comment on that lol
                  Lol, fortunately with the Alpaca if you saved your shards the event will come around again so that you can complete it. The reindeer though I have a feeling you would have to wait a full year before you could try for it again, thats just my guess however lol. I know the alpaca will be back because Stormageddon said their planning on making a second event for the alpaca at some point, so shards should be saved lol

Comment

This is a well designed event for cashers and non cashers, wish they all were like this one lol.

Shirokane lvl 67 Knight S1 Havoc!

Comment

Lol, fortunately with the Alpaca if you saved your shards the event will come around again so that you can complete it. The reindeer though I have a feeling you would have to wait a full year before you could try for it again, thats just my guess however lol. I know the alpaca will be back because Stormageddon said their planning on making a second event for the alpaca at some point, so shards should be saved lol
                      good thing i didn sell mine then

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                        This is a well designed event for cashers and non cashers, wish they all were like this one lol.

Shirokane lvl 67 Knight S1 Havoc!
                        I agree, with a little elbow grease everyone can get what they want out of the event, If they were all like this then special events would be alot more fun to do lol.

good thing i didn sell mine then
                        Exactly haha, I never sell event items till i know they arent coming back, or until i need the space and know it wont be a long time till their back.

Comment

i think im going to have to upgrade the guild vault so i got room..... ok after all this i will go with this those below 40 its not fair for cause the whip issue... however 40+ should just suck it up and buy the thing if you can other wise store em in the vault for a year.. if ya do that at least ya know your gettin something good in game for xmas next year =) and who knows maybe the design will have changed

Comment

i think im going to have to upgrade the guild vault so i got room..... ok after all this i will go with this those below 40 its not fair for cause the whip issue... however 40+ should just suck it up and buy the thing if you can other wise store em in the vault for a year.. if ya do that at least ya know your gettin something good in game for xmas next year =) and who knows maybe the design will have changed
                            lol sounds good

Comment

If a person is able to have started from day 1 of the events and finish each event they would end with 210 shards from the event quests as each quest lasts 7 days. Meaning an individual would need to collect 60 whips within the allotted time, from the 14th to the 17th. I already managed to do it, but its easier if you have a guild that participates in guild battles and wins more often than loses. Its fair for the top 16 guilds or so, little harder but still doable for those who aren't in the top 16 guilds. Though, its not possible for anyone under lvl 40 to get 300 shards.
                              Hmm.. I need to check my math there then, but I do recall the plundering & MPD can be done more times than allotted, but either case 60 MTW is doable if participated in all losing GBs during the event.

Must say that is a disadvantage for people under 40, but they can still save MTWs & hope that they will get to use it before it ends.
                              In my defense I will say that I was using a comparison there, so if they are not 40 during this event then they couldn't have been able to benefit from this in last event
                              Last edited by HaxJester; 12-20-2012, 02:56 AM.
                              Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                              [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

no plundering cannot trust me i tried to get a jump on it and started right at tree reset of the early morning it started. only once and the day i missed was the day i was supposed to have got a early jump on the dungeon save my attempts from that day till after tree like i did wit the plundering. if i had managed that id have it already lol lil late tip for you there you could get double shards in 24 hrs if you had done that

Comment

Working...
                                X