new set and socket rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new set and socket rods

cant we have a socket rod that is permanent just like a key can unlock everytime need it... but off course the prize to pay is more than 185 but at least it a one off thing... since lvl up so fast and new set is always keep it coming... i know u want us to pay.. but dont u think if we pay too much this game one day to us become very annoying... ever months it sux up the bank everytime new set release...not to mention... wing/mount. SO what next... i just wish wartune was consider for player abit...

Originally posted by letmeluvya View Post
    cant we have a socket rod that is permanent just like a key can unlock everytime need it... but off course the prize to pay is more than 185 but at least it a one off thing... since lvl up so fast and new set is always keep it coming... i know u want us to pay.. but dont u think if we pay too much this game one day to us become very annoying... ever months it sux up the bank everytime new set release...not to mention... wing/mount. SO what next... i just wish wartune was consider for player abit...
    They would never make a perma socket rod. They could do duration socket rods like 1 day socket rod, 7 day socket rod, and 14 day socket rod for higher prices. This way it allows r2 to still make money from them but also gives players some leeway.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      They would never make a perma socket rod. They could do duration socket rods like 1 day socket rod, 7 day socket rod, and 14 day socket rod for higher prices. This way it allows r2 to still make money from them but also gives players some leeway.
      THey gave options to get the socketing rods, guild alter.....it may take awhile but it still gives those not willing to pay, a way in which to get crypt keys/socketing rods. P2P has its advantages over F2P due to the quickness in which you can get it. If you want to use your socketing rods at lower levels it was your choice. If you wait till your higher where gear changes less frequently you would get more for your "money" so to speak.

Comment

Working...
      X