Remove the guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the guild battle

If one guild can control the outcome of Guild Battle (by transfering some members to other guild then going back to original guild), then it's useless to have this event. This destroys the true meaning of Guild Battle. Damn! It is so unfair....

And that's when you're supposed to suggest a timer on people being kicked from a guild, like the GM mentioned on other thread... so here it is, please put a timer on kicked people so they dont abuse GW

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
      And that's when you're supposed to suggest a timer on people being kicked from a guild, like the GM mentioned on other thread... so here it is, please put a timer on kicked people so they dont abuse GW

Thanks
      Great idea.

Comment

Easiest way to put a timer in for GVG would just be whichever guild your in when they announce 1st round fights are given are the only guild in which you would be eligble to participate in guild battles for.

Comment

i am sorry but thats not how it happens

people don't want 1 same guild to win all the time

the point is the make sure the same guild doesn't always win
          so players transfer to make sure they kill the strong guild before they reach the top
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X