equal chances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equal chances

i suggest you make all events all day so people from differ time zones get equal chances

for example

im in europe and cant do guild battle,arena battles, and more so i have less chance to gain christmas chards,insignia and so on cause all these evens take place in the middle of the night here
    and people need sleep.µ

so i suggest you make all the events all day but only so that a player can only do his turns 1 time a day

also i suggest you can plant more kyanite in your farm cause at this time you can only grow 1 at the time and kyanite is hard to come by
    all other things you can plant till your field is full so why not the kyanite?
    Last edited by R25661021; 12-20-2012, 07:45 AM.

they have servers in different time zones to suite them better, if you play on a different time zone server, thats your fault, move to one thats better for you

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
      they have servers in different time zones to suite them better, if you play on a different time zone server, thats your fault, move to one thats better for you
      +1. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

And when you live in Europe and your friend lives in USA, what do you do?

I approve the OP's suggestion, it wont hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
          And when you live in Europe and your friend lives in USA, what do you do?

I approve the OP's suggestion, it wont hurt anyone.
          Just like other major MMO's one of you plays on an off server if your able to make it work, Times are based upon the server in which you are on, changing these to appease those that picked the wrong server, hurting those that did pick the correct server is never the right course of action. Why penalize those that did choose the correct one, to make it easier for those that are not on the right server? I know upping arena rankings right before the cut off are easier, when you play on an OFF server due to those on the correct server are normally sleeping.

-1 for this suggestion.

Comment

i think it's good idea- make it like Arena, 2 different times with limited attempts, i always miss Battle ground - so seperate BG is great

Comment

please, play in server that fit in your rl. you pick the wrong server, move to other server zone that fits your playing time.
              its called events because it held on certain time. if its on 24/7, its not called events anymore.
              i play gb at 3am, bg at 4am, continued with last wb at 5am. and i have to catch a train at 6.30am so i won't be late for work. your excuses is weak.

kyanite is good as it is. if you can plant 9 kyanite seeds at a time, vip players will have more benefits from academy, and free players won't be able to beat them in pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                please, play in server that fit in your rl. you pick the wrong server, move to other server zone that fits your playing time.
                its called events because it held on certain time. if its on 24/7, its not called events anymore.
                i play gb at 3am, bg at 4am, continued with last wb at 5am. and i have to catch a train at 6.30am so i won't be late for work. your excuses is weak.

kyanite is good as it is. if you can plant 9 kyanite seeds at a time, vip players will have more benefits from academy, and free players won't be able to beat them in pvp.
                +1 to this post, I am now a level 6 VIP, and if I could plant nothing buy kyranite, I would finish maxed all my academy skills to level 53 w/in 24 hours compared to non VIP that would have to pay for the cd's.

Comment

bolananas2nd I'm glad you are capable of playing in the middle of the night. Many of us don't for various reasons. Another user that lacks empathy, what a surprise. I agree with you on kyanite though.

The problem with making events available all day is there just won't be enough competition as it will be so spread out so you will keep fighting the same few groups. It needs to be squished down into a few hours during the day. I do wish every day was not always the exact same schedule in events though. Same exact arena set up, same battleground, same 3 world bosses etc.

Comment

How would that hurt anyone? You can attend to the events when you want to, it would be the same for everyone.. or are you afraid to lose your advantage over those who cant attend? ehh

Comment

How would that hurt anyone? You can attend to the events when you want to, it would be the same for everyone.. or are you afraid to lose your advantage over those who cant attend? ehh
                      It hurts everyone as you'd be spending half your day waiting for an opponent in the arena. Guild battles are live people, so they have to be at a set time of the day so that everyone knows what time they need to be on for. Battle grounds require team work, opening this up all day will mean there will never be a full team. Any time live people are involved, it needs to have a set time for people to gather together else there won't be anyone to go up against.

Imagine world chat turning into "anyone not done x event yet? we need more people" all day every day. People would end up quitting out of boredom from spending the majority of their playing time trying to find opponents or a full team for everything.

If there was only one time zone available, I could see this suggestion being a valid one. But, there are 4 to choose from to help players find one that is suitable for their own playing times so that they won't feel like they are at a disadvantage.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay I get your point. Then how about make events twice a day instead of one? Just like arena. Separate them by a good amount of hours, so different time zone people have a chance. Of course either prizes should be halved or only give one attempt and not 2. As I stated earlier my friend and I live in completely different timezones, and we want to play together, there's no server that fits us both :/

Comment

Okay I get your point. Then how about make events twice a day instead of one? Just like arena. Separate them by a good amount of hours, so different time zone people have a chance. Of course either prizes should be halved or only give one attempt and not 2. As I stated earlier my friend and I live in completely different timezones, and we want to play together, there's no server that fits us both :/
                          The majority of players don't want the rewards cut in half and then spend twice as long playing to get the same rewards as they use to. This was a huge complaint when they made a second time for the arena. It was also mentioned that they don't have a way to make these events be attempt based at this time, so rewards would definitely be halved if a second time were offered.

Guild battles will never be split up into twice a day, the system isn't designed for that due to those fights being tournament style. The only event time change that really could be looked at is that both battle grounds are back to back, but that's possibly due to the events having to be geared toward the time zone and when people in that time zone are most likely to be on. That's why there's large gaps between events in the daytime, barely enough room to breathe in the evening, and nothing overnight.

Understandably, you want to stay with your friend. Unfortunately, one of you is going to miss some events because of the time zone issue.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well i happened to see a message that asked for a second GW and got a reply from Sir VicZar

here is what he says and i am taking this reply applies for all events

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                            Unfortunately R2Games are contract-bound to only put out servers at a certain time and can't change those current times.
                            Well you could go for them at weekends or holidays.
                            here is the link to the post http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?41102-Hi-Admins
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

im from europe and play on an europe server works fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X