Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Guild Battle Exploit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Battle Exploit

    Lately there has been talks on people belong to one guild jumping to different guilds during Guild Battle to gain more insignias, honor and give everyone of their members access to the rewards.

    I won't say this is a dirty tactic or anything like that, but since so many people are against such method, I'd like to suggest a solution to this:
    Disable the join/invite to Guilds or kicking members during the period of Guild Battle. No one shall leave nor enter a guild at that time and we'll all be happy.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

    {OuO**

  • #2
    Similar to Crystal Saga how you have to wait 24 hours before joining another Guild after leaving
    Quick Links





    Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NomNomNinja View Post
      Similar to Crystal Saga how you have to wait 24 hours before joining another Guild after leaving
      Should make it 3 days. That'll really make them think.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NomNomNinja View Post
        Similar to Crystal Saga how you have to wait 24 hours before joining another Guild after leaving
        Being kicked doesn't leave people with a cool down of 24 hours for joining a new guild.

        Originally posted by daren000 View Post
        Should make it 3 days. That'll really make them think.
        Making it 3 days would hinder a lot of people's progresses.

        And this is just a period during the Guild Battle period, in that 1 hour time, no one shall leave or join a guild. That was my point.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

        {OuO**

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Being kicked doesn't leave people with a cool down of 24 hours for joining a new guild.



          Making it 3 days would hinder a lot of people's progresses.

          And this is just a period during the Guild Battle period, in that 1 hour time, no one shall leave or join a guild. That was my point.
          Easiest way I could see this to be avoided if they implement anything would be if your not in the guild by the time the mail is sent out for Monday night's GVG battle, you are not eligable to either join into the GVG for that week, or reap any rewards for how your guild finishes for that week. It allows you to move guilds however you want, but prohibits from double dipping.

          Comment


          • #6
            server 44 is having the same problem with 2 guilds doing that and i agree there should be no guild jumping for guild battle it makes it truly unfair for those that try and play the game for fun many have been talking about quiting becouse of this

            Comment


            • #7
              Just lock out everyone to one guild battle during a week.

              Only problem I see is people leaving a guild for whatever reason early in the week.

              Comment


              • #8
                It's considered an exploit. Hopefully it's fixed soon as guildhopping is rampant. It also circumvents to item shop too. :O

                Comment


                • #9
                  1 Hour cooldown on getting kicked from a guild. Problem solved

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                    1 Hour cooldown on getting kicked from a guild. Problem solved
                    Don't you mean 1 day (24 hours)?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Lately there has been talks on people belong to one guild jumping to different guilds during Guild Battle to gain more insignias, honor and give everyone of their members access to the rewards.

                      I won't say this is a dirty tactic or anything like that, but since so many people are against such method, I'd like to suggest a solution to this:
                      Disable the join/invite to Guilds or kicking members during the period of Guild Battle. No one shall leave nor enter a guild at that time and we'll all be happy.
                      I agreed.. teach them how to play fair

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                        1 Hour cooldown on getting kicked from a guild. Problem solved
                        This can work just as well, getting kicked with a one hour cool down will just make people unable to get double rewards. Thanks for your brilliant suggestion...now let's us wait...
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                        {OuO**

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What about after joining a guild. The waiting time to join a guild battle will be 4 days. That will really make them think.
                          Nice to meet you o.o/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            Don't you mean 1 day (24 hours)?
                            1 hour would be optimal for this event. As if they leave a Guild during Guild Battle they would be unable to rejoin until an hour has passed meaning they would miss out on the event. However its really up to the Devs.
                            Quick Links





                            Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NomNomNinja View Post
                              1 hour would be optimal for this event. As if they leave a Guild during Guild Battle they would be unable to rejoin until an hour has passed meaning they would miss out on the event. However its really up to the Devs.
                              I agree. I don't think it'll make a dent in the real problem though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X