Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mage recommend skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    JohnNguyen it is ok.
    -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?

    Comment


    • #17
      why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
      i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
      Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
        why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
        i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
        Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.
        I miss the versatility of my one tree.... I could be healer and dps .... maxed out both skills. but now that I am high enough, i've added heal to my atk tree and I can just do my campaigns with attack alone
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
          So you have Level 4 Dephic Lightning. Do you use it a lot cause it cost 80 rage :/
          my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

          damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

          "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

            damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior
            Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

            The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


            ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


            ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


            ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


            ----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Prince.of.Chaos View Post
              JohnNguyen it is ok.
              -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?
              What level your at? cause level 52 gave you 26 skills points.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


              ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


              ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


              ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


              ----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

                The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.
                ya ofc :P
                to me i dont lose anything if i use the voucher in wb xD
                i prefer voucher on wb than farm
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

                "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

                Comment

                Working...
                X