• Show
Clear All

• mirannovota
    replied
    Agreed with R24877577

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Never use the delphic, just the base lightning bolt which I double strike with and thunderer.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    So you have Level 4 Dephic Lightning. Do you use it a lot cause it cost 80 rage :/

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    my level 4 with full vouchers gives up to about 30k. Lightning hits for up to about 11k.

I use the pvp set. I just open with it after the first attempt as I always have enough rage unless double hit is way off and I always miss 2 or 3 per round as my cpu stinks.
    Last edited by R24877577; 12-23-2012, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    How much damage does your Thunder deal to WB? Also, it need 50 rages. I think it not easy to get because I have PVP set :/

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Depends what level you are really. At level 52 I have level 2 Restoration and level 4 thunderer for world boss and good for battlegrounds. I typically get top 5 on world boss opening with thunderer every time and it hits very hard.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    depends what you like. I prefer Thunderer lvl 2 for wb, but some prefer to use Damnation to increase world boss potential, as it adds 10 percent to all damage, and everybody knows that a mage adds charm gems and astrals to increase wb payout, but it's a preference. Damnation is cheaper than thunderer too Either way works. I also have added a suntoria so I can do bosses in campaign mode without switching to heal set. Maxing out your meteor is another option too, I like it, it hurts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X