Mage recommend skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JohnNguyen it is ok.
    -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?

Comment

why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
      i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
      Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
        why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
        i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
        Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.
        I miss the versatility of my one tree.... I could be healer and dps .... maxed out both skills. but now that I am high enough, i've added heal to my atk tree and I can just do my campaigns with attack alone
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
          So you have Level 4 Dephic Lightning. Do you use it a lot cause it cost 80 rage :/
          my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior
            Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Prince.of.Chaos View Post
              JohnNguyen it is ok.
              -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?
              What level your at? cause level 52 gave you 26 skills points.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.
                ya ofc :P
                to me i dont lose anything if i use the voucher in wb xD
                i prefer voucher on wb than farm
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Working...
                X