Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mage recommend skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnNguyen
    started a topic Mage recommend skills?

Mage recommend skills?

Hey everyone. I have double skills system. 1 of them is my heal mode. I wonder about others one. Which skills should I choose other than Max level of lightning bolt and Rain of Fire?.

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.
    ya ofc :P
    to me i dont lose anything if i use the voucher in wb xD
    i prefer voucher on wb than farm

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by Prince.of.Chaos View Post
    JohnNguyen it is ok.
    -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?
    What level your at? cause level 52 gave you 26 skills points.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior
    Wow. That a huge damage for Thunder that you got there! Did you use Voucher Boost to help?.

The skills Thunder is helping a lot in WB, or Group Arena because we already get killed while get enough rage.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    So you have Level 4 Dephic Lightning. Do you use it a lot cause it cost 80 rage :/
    my lvl4 thunderer make 56-59k damage to wb , could do it every 2-3 turn , mostly 2 turn ... if get lucky and perfect round u will get 60k (pvp set)

damnation in wb also good (havent try myself after the coupon buff) but still i dont like it for arena 1v1 and in BG , i use thunderer to finish enemy trying to delphic me esp warrior

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
    why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
    i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
    Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.
    I miss the versatility of my one tree.... I could be healer and dps .... maxed out both skills. but now that I am high enough, i've added heal to my atk tree and I can just do my campaigns with attack alone

Leave a comment:

• R23126400
    replied
    why is so hard? for ppl with 2 skills tree already,use healer tree(blessed light lvl 2 is a must) for dungeons,catacombs AND mage tree(with thunderer lvl 4+rof5+bolt5)for wb,arena,bg.and ofc all passivs.
    i am mage lvl 58 and i have no problems so far.
    Problem is for ppl with only 1 skills tree,because they need to go hibrid,that means they will never be a good healer or a good mage,since is impossible to have all good skills maxed.

Leave a comment:

• Prince.of.Chaos
    replied
    JohnNguyen it is ok.
    -but for me i have 26 point...How should I do my skills?

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Anyone have the answer? or new ideas of better set?.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Which set of attack mode is better for WB, groups arena, solo duel, etc...?

Set 1:

Lightning Bolt Level 5/5
    Rain of Fire Level 5/5
    Heart Elemental Level 2/2
    Mana Master Level 3/3
    Castinator Level 2/2
    Meteroric Destroyer Level 3/4
    Restoration Level 3/3
    Healing Empowerment Level 2/2
    Suntora Level 1/3

Set 2:

Lightning Bolt Level 5/5
    Rain of Fire Level 5/5
    Heart Elemental Level 2/2
    Mana Master Level 3/3
    Delphic Thunder Freezy Level 3/3
    Thunderer Level 4/4
    Restoration Level 2/3
    Healing Empowerment Level 2/2
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 12-25-2012, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    Without the rage set your pvp options are pretty much limited to Bolt RoF Meteor Damnation Suntoria Heal. Thunderer will never be usable in Arena, everybody already dead by the time you have enough rage (unless you do runing). PvE is another matter, but then again in high level dungeons you're better off doing support and let archers do the damaging.
    Don't forget Castinator and the ring sets proccing. I have been able to use thunderer in arena from time to time. Though RoF and Lightning Bolt is usually all I need in there. Thunderer can be useful in battlegrounds as well as you maintain your rage after every fight so can build up rage on a lot of players.

Any one know the chance rate on the rings to activate skill?
    Last edited by R24877577; 12-25-2012, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prince.of.Chaos
    replied
    one foto please,with calculator skill pls

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by Prince.of.Chaos View Post
    please
    -for lev 44,what skill it is recommend,and how many point for skill,pls 1 foto with calculator skills
    Please
    The first things is max out your Lightning Bolt, Rain of Fire and all passive skills

Leave a comment:

• Prince.of.Chaos
    replied
    please
    -for lev 44,what skill it is recommend,and how many point for skill,pls 1 foto with calculator skills
    Please

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Hey everyone. I have double skills system. 1 of them is my heal mode. I wonder about others one. Which skills should I choose other than Max level of lightning bolt and Rain of Fire?.
    Without the rage set your pvp options are pretty much limited to Bolt RoF Meteor Damnation Suntoria Heal. Thunderer will never be usable in Arena, everybody already dead by the time you have enough rage (unless you do runing). PvE is another matter, but then again in high level dungeons you're better off doing support and let archers do the damaging.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X