Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift

I really wish you could Gift other players items from the shop... Like Crypt keys, or Wings, or whatever item is in the shop... Our guild, (S15) ShtHappens, has awesome players and I would love to be able to gift items to players. And when Its someones bday... A nice bday "gift" box would be nice to give too.. Pls add Gifting soon.... I have a high lvl Mage who would do really well in Nec Cata but doesnt have the 3 keys required.

lol,... want to ask others to "gift" you crypt keys? Nice try there.

But I gotta agree though... there are some people that helped me and I want to give something to them too. Though, this should only be done through buying them (aka, Unbound Items from Cash Shop) so that people can't exploit this.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      lol,... want to ask others to "gift" you crypt keys? Nice try there.

But I gotta agree though... there are some people that helped me and I want to give something to them too. Though, this should only be done through buying them (aka, Unbound Items from Cash Shop) so that people can't exploit this.
      You have a point. Gifting items from Cash shop would mean something. There are few generous cashers who would help their fellows, not mentioning how many would do that, but I know there are.

Feel free to join

Comment

The other problem with this that I can see is that higher level players can strongarm lower players into gifting items. How? "If you want to stay in my guild, gift me a gem/key/99 rose/<insert Balen'ed item>." It's kinda happening already on my server with roses (now useless but could mean something in the future). Granted if they were devious enough, they could have done this already by way of outside sources but this addition makes it very convenient.

Though I like the idea purely on its intended merit, I firmly believe players will find a way to force the issue here.

Comment

Im sorry ur in that type of guild then.... Mine is not like that at all..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            The other problem with this that I can see is that higher level players can strongarm lower players into gifting items. How? "If you want to stay in my guild, gift me a gem/key/99 rose/<insert Balen'ed item>." It's kinda happening already on my server with roses (now useless but could mean something in the future). Granted if they were devious enough, they could have done this already by way of outside sources but this addition makes it very convenient.

Though I like the idea purely on its intended merit, I firmly believe players will find a way to force the issue here.
            I guess thats how you think it is but you have it all wrong its for players who are willing to give some friends gifts as a token of appreciation if there would be that kind of guild position abuse then whats the point of staying in that guild anyway

Guild:ShtHappens
            Class:Archer
            Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

let me clarify and be blunt abt it..... Im a balen user and would like to purchase items like socket rods, crypt keys, wings, etc from shop (using my balens) and
              "Gift" them to whom ever I want on my server. I would love to buy 3 crypt keys and "gift" them to someone who I think can go far in nec cata, and I did buy
              someone in my server wings as a "gift" but it was a pain in the a$$ bc we are in different countries. And If its someones bday...I would like to buy them a "gift"
              (and maybe wartune can have $5 or $10 bday box) to be able to "gift" to the bday person.

Comment

Well gift option exists in CS so i think its possible here if 7 roads allow it
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Believe me, I like the idea. It's just that a potential select few can wreak havoc - and *this* is what needs to be considered rather than a "that won't happen" approach. Histories of MMOs have shown the improbable to become reality in a very short time.

Originally posted by R24089051 View Post
                  Im sorry ur in that type of guild then.... Mine is not like that at all..
                  Remember, not every guild is like your guild. Think outside the box.

Originally posted by ron1010 View Post
                  I guess thats how you think it is but you have it all wrong its for players who are willing to give some friends gifts as a token of appreciation if there would be that kind of guild position abuse then whats the point of staying in that guild anyway
                  I am certainly aware of what the gift function's intended purpose is. Unfortunately, you have to consider a player's more seedy side. If you don't, or refuse to believe it, you could be impacted and not know about it.

As for the "why stay in that guild argument" - it's easy enough to explain. Is a key or so every 'so often' worth it to stay in a top guild (if not #1)? Maybe greasing the wheels to stay in every guild battle/guild war might be on the agenda. How about 'personal and prioritized help' through a MP? These scenarios are off the top of my head. Who knows what other ones players can come up with?

Comment

Working...
                  X