X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Opinion or Fact you free to comment]

Merry Christmas to everyone,

I just have a feeling or opinion or anything anyone wants to believe
    and i will like it to share with everyone and ask there opinion to...

Question:
    How a game can be fair, a clear game by all players (people)
    that (have/don't have) money?

My Answer:
    A game must no pay to play as its a game,
    of curse developers must get payed from what they've done,
    gaming experience changed last few years by pay to play
    and free to play,
    the point is a pay to play a game mostly have 7 days trial
    so anyone can test the game & if it likes it can pay a price
    per month (depend Creators price) without any other payment
    request for anything in and out of game.
    and agree to that as it makes it fair and dev-creators can get paid.

Today the Free to play games was never free, as they gain
    from people high values of money by buying things in game,
    the thing is that company's has no problem as the
    UN Gaming agree for that as they make more money,
    but with this way they destroy the play style of any skilled
    player, they touch feelings on some people or kids that plays,
    & mostly all game experience...
    so game experience is not experience anymore as has no experience lol,
    where is the experience on something that u pay without living it?
    for me its worst then a bank, but not game...

they r much more to say but its good to hear anyone else
    i believe everyone has a personal opinion into that.
    i just want to everyone that likes to answer to think the
    fact... because whoever do that we will have not opinions
    Last edited by jimmys111; 12-21-2012, 03:39 AM.
    Miaw... ^_~

some of the best online games I have played, have been the ones where there is a P2P aspect, but all players have access to the same stuff..... its just that the cashers can buy the stuff faster.....

some of the worst are the ones where the majority of the game is P2P as it comes down to who has the biggest wallet, generally end up controlling the server and dictating the terms by what others will play by, or get the **** kicked out of them..... and also they are the games where I have see the worst cheating, hacking and bug abuses as players fight to gain the biggest advantage......

wartunes rates up there as one of the worst for chasing the dollar, as there are times that even the cashers are saying, "hold up the cost of playing is getting out of hand and we are not really getting that much for it " and it rates as one of the worst for cutting off non cashers from any real enjoyment of the game.... and the lack of any trading system for balens / gold / items for players, continues to be one of the major reasons why many non cashers struggle so badly and a lot of cashers do as well

however, you will never find a game that is totally fair to all players as a lot of it comes down to available time online, skill of the player and attitude of the player towards others...... the credit card / paypal aspect is actually a small part of a game as players still have to play the game in order to get anyway...... and that is why no matter how much you tweak things like the battlegrounds and the world boss, there will always be a inbalance.....

gaming, like life, is unfair....but there is a world of difference between the pauper and the payer... and that is where every game should look first if they want to build a good game, a great game or a game that is dying the day it starts

Comment

jimmys111 What you are stating it is not something new. Most of the MMORPG are not much different. As Ratty_Da_Nom said, you can hardly find a game which is fair, and I have to agree with him,
      Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
      gaming, like life, is unfair....
      Now, if you think there is a MMORPG that is 100% Fair, PM me the link, I will do my best to prove you the opposite.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
        jimmys111 What you are stating it is not something new. Most of the MMORPG are not much different. As Ratty_Da_Nom said, you can hardly find a game which is fair, and I have to agree with him,
        Now, if you think there is a MMORPG that is 100% Fair, PM me the link, I will do my best to prove you the opposite.

Censored
        . This game is an online RTS game, similar to defense of the ancients, in which free to play players can use weekly free heroes or also purchase heroes to use permanently with either cash or in-game currency, which is won through competing in group matches against other players. Purchasing heroes through cash is obviously faster than purchasing them with the in-game currency, but this confers to advantage to the cash player, except being able to use a character they are comfortable with. Cash player's may also purchase "boosts" to boost their experience and game currency won in each match, but again, this takes work on the part of the player. Each champion can be socketed with runes to increase their overall stats; these runes MUST be purchased with in-game currency and cannot be bought with straight cash. Therefore, no player, cash player or non-cash player, can simply purchase power with money -- they still have to play in 3 v 3 or 5 v 5 matches with other players and WORK for their champions and or runes.
        Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 02:37 PM. Reason: Advertisement not allowed.
        [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
        GUILD: GhosTs
        US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Comment

For most MMOs, microtransactions have proved to be far more lucrative than the subscription model. The moment that happened, it was over: impulse spending dominates.

Comment

I used to play rofl during WOtLK expansion a few years ago. Here 7games/R2games do not care about their customers beyond getting a quick buck. ACDC cared about the customers and actually listened to their complaints. 7games/R2games either do not care much at all or they take far too long to respond, and only will fix or change things that they see as a means of making more money. They are perfectly happy with people leaving the game if the cashers are willing to spend more moeny to make up for the loss. In WoW the number of players is how profit is measured. Here it is not. Notice how many changes just gives more opportunity for cashers to spend more and get further ahead of the rest, and as a result more people quit the game, and the ones that quit tend to be free players or those that spend only a little money.
            Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 02:55 PM. Reason: Advertisement is not allowed.

Comment

As it has been stated ago, Things can change by the time. I would like to remind everyone that Wartune does not have too much time on record. It has been opened around 4 max 5 months ago therefore I advice all of you to have patientence.

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Here 7games/R2games do not care about their customers beyond getting a quick buck. ACDC cared about the customers and actually listened to their complaints. 7games/R2games either do not care much at all or they take far too long to respond,
              Actually you are wrong. If they would not care then the Suggestion & feedback section would not exist. Players wanted Free Socketing rods, there have been a lot of threads about that, after-all they have been added in the Altar. I would like to remind you that every suggestion which is being written is being read. None of them are getting away from Reality Square Games or 7Roads. And they do changes as soon as they think they are necessary.

As this might go off topic or be misunderstood I will not add any reply on this thread. Also beware that advertisement are not allowed therefore I have mentioned to PM me not to post here any name of games or companies.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone !
              Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 02:57 PM.

Feel free to join

Comment

My apologies for bringing up other companies.

Comment

Working...
                X