Duel rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel rewards

Didn't see a thread for this in the first 10 pages, so I think it's high time for it. I have 2 characters on the Proficient City site and 1 here on server 1. All 3 of my chars. are 40+. I notice a pattern that doesn't work well and seems to be outdated. A few minutes ago, I destroyed a lv. 48 archer. Available rewards: lv. 1 def. pot, 20 vouchers, 40 vouchers, 3K gold, 2 VIP tokens. Got the lv. 1 def. pot. Now, in that entire list, these rewards were available, and more useful, when I was lv. 23. They are absolutely 75% useless now. I've noticed a couple of additions as I went from the 30 set, to the 40 set, was 10K daru and a few lv. 5 runes.

So here's my suggestion: Every 10 levels *23-29, then 30-39, 40-49 etc.* certain lesser rewards are removed from the reward list entirely, and better rewards are added in. Lv. 1 runes, 3K gold, lv. 1 potions, and such lesser items, aren't even worth the effort anymore when people in my duel list are lv. 47+. As a lv. 40+, shouldn't now lv. 4 potions be available? Of course, not guaranteed as the shuffle makes choice a luck pick, but shouldn't they be on the list at least? Shouldn't lv. 1 pots and runes not even be available as choices now? Seling a lv. 1 rune is 200 gold. Absolutely not worth the time against the much stronger opponent base.

A secondary suggestion, is to make the better rewards for when you win a duel. If you lose the duel, then the current base of reward choices be available. If you lose the duel, I think the rewards available should be lesser than if you win.

Just my little brainstorms.

LadyDragonX - Knight - Temple of Ibalize

Huge +1 to this. Either that or please allow synth-able runes and pots from these kind of drops.

Comment

Agreeeeeeed +1
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 for you LordDragonX .

Comment

+1 to this for miLadyDragonX

i hate getting lvl1 pots in that random reward.. hahah

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

nice observation, hope they work on it ASAP

Comment

I'll second this as well. I stock up on loads of lower level runes and pots. I sell the runes under level 4 (I am 52), and use the level 3 pots+ for battlegrounds or something.

Comment

Working...
              X