A MENTOR Type of Status for Players who help other Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MENTOR Type of Status for Players who help other Player

Another idea to bounce around, is a Mentor type of status.

Right now, a player basically has to donate their time to help other players complete MPDs or ARENA challenges after all their attempts run out, and they get nothing in-game in return. Sure, the other players are helpful and this is part of the process - guild responsibilities, but I think it would be nice to give these sort of players something in return.

REWARDS can span from
    CHARM bonuses
    Friendship points increase
    A percentage of XP earned based on how much the rest of the others earned...

Something would be nice.. aside from a thank you and a positive boyscout deed for the day

This would be a nice encouragement for people to help out others.
    The last one might lead to snowballing though, as it will allow higher level people to constantly run lower leveled MPDs with others & get more exp than others would as they can clear it faster.
    There is already the mini charm bonus if you help around enough as people will naturally give you roses to get the level 3 friendship bonus should you ever help them out again
    Last edited by HaxJester; 12-21-2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: Adding details
    Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
    [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

nice idea, i usualy help guildies and friends, and i'd love to see this implenmented, and it wil surely encourage others.
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

+1. But be sure that the rewards aren't too big nor too shabby. Some suggestions:
        20k gold
        10k daru
        50 vouchers
        100 kyanite
        10% of the exp
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i help my guildies and i NEVER expect a return

i think only those who truly want to help should be rewarded not those who simply want a reward

i help both guilides and non guildies

so +1 for a title and -1 for reward
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 for reward
            if not,is just a waste of time for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              i help my guildies and i NEVER expect a return

i think only those who truly want to help should be rewarded not those who simply want a reward

i help both guilides and non guildies

so +1 for a title and -1 for reward
              The whole concept is to reward the players who really help and donate their time. 3 arena runs, that adds up in real life time... that's all I am saying. Another MMORPG has mentor quests that you HAVE to do. It forces high level players to help low level players. High leveled players have MENTOR quests to get rewarded and low level players need a mentor to complete quests... This also encourages people to socialize and get to know others in their server... just an idea man...

Comment

Working...
              X