Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Forum Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25854301
    started a topic Forum Suggestion

Forum Suggestion

I wish there was a section for Guild threads..

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
    Hi.. I want to place signature here on forums.. but sadly it appears only the link not the image.. help pls
    Images in the signature require Moderator status or higher, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You can create a Group by clicking on Community near the top of the forum page, then Groups, then Create Group. There won't be a subforum just for guilds to make threads, so using a Group will be your best option.

If you're talking about a place where you can post about your guild in hopes people will see it, just put your server and guild name as a topic and post your advertisement to Game Discussion.

Hi.. I want to place signature here on forums.. but sadly it appears only the link not the image.. help pls

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You can create a Group by clicking on Community near the top of the forum page, then Groups, then Create Group. There won't be a subforum just for guilds to make threads, so using a Group will be your best option.

If you're talking about a place where you can post about your guild in hopes people will see it, just put your server and guild name as a topic and post your advertisement to Game Discussion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X