Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay its getting out of hand now with all these dang servers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay its getting out of hand now with all these dang servers.

Almost hitting 100 servers and most servers are practically dead now. You arn't merging fast enough and thus nulls the whole point of merging servers. It is extremely hard to find people especially mages for higher lvl MPs. There are players in my server that are hitting lvl 60 and can't even do the lvl 55 TL MP yet. Due to lack of players. Merge the freaking servers already. Stop creating new ones for awhile until servers are decent again. This game when there was just a few servers was amazing. This game has huge potential but the way you guys run it is ruining it. I can see this game being one if not the best browser game. However, with all these severs you are making and the way you manage things it is going to die fast instead. Just slow down on the servers already. I know it is the fastest way to make the money for this game but they're are other ways of going about it.

Do promotions with returning players, more recharge bonuses to entice more players to recharge their accounts, have special events like double xp or drop, occasional discounts on the shop( that means more players will save and splurge all there money on that day for you. Thus having a great payday that day. I.E. black Friday sales.), and many more ways. Just look at other f2p games and how they make sure the game stays alive for years to come. Unless your goal is to make a quick buck and shut the game down less than a year you are doing it all wrong. You are driving the customers away rather then bringing more players in. People go to this website and create and account. See that there are hardly anyway to continue pass lvl 45 and end up quitting bc they can't move on. Please think about your players before your wallet. I know this is a business and all but the key to a successful business is to make the customers happy. You arn't doing that. I know this message will get disregarded and you will continue to keep popping up new servers like they are hot cakes, and merge every other month a few servers at a time but this needs to be said. I believe everyone here agrees with my points. The game is dying and I don't even see it lasting a full year....

• Siyeon
    replied
    On my server we have 2 guild left that compete, and we are seeing each week players quick and the competition dying. My guild, some of our mages are running MP dungeons 3-4 seperate teams each day, so that people can complete lvl appropriate dungeons. I am thankful I have such dedicated members, but it will not last long. S52 Sage Hall needs to be merged soon. I am getting ready to quit, if we don't get anymore competition soon . I have already spent $500, and would spend more if there was more competition.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    nah i expect they do 1 update just shut game for like 12hrs and merge servers 3-1...guess you shouldnt have left s1 huh oxy

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    crystal saga was just like this over 100 servers then that merged them 3-1,i dont see a problem with it and not sure how a noob starting on lets say server 100 would affect your ability to do a multiplayer dgn not like their going to start at level 50.i say let them start on new servers get strong ect then when merge happens they can put up a fight.as for the casher comment lol i dont blame them the game is fun if i had the money id be spending maybe 500 a month.other ppl spend $500+ a day on shrinks and other stuff to get away from there annoying life 100 a month isnt bad.but as for server merge i think that will be happening around early next yr maybe jan like on cs.
    That's just it. They don't even merge as much as they make servers. They pop out about 24 new servers a month and only merge about 6-12 servers a month. If they are releasing 24 servers per month they should merge at least 24 servers per month as well. Otherwise the whole merging thing is null and doesn't even do much.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    Here we go again.

Just leave guys.
    Just leave? Seriously dude everyone will end up leaving if you can't do anything passed lvl 45 in this game. You know how hard it is to even progress in this game? You need to make sure you have a steady group with you and go at certain times tod o your MPs. That's plain stupid as you should be able to go anytime you want to. Sometimes it is even impossible as people end up leaving or quitting. Like my server there is only like 2 mages that can actually do those MPs. One of the mages don't even want to help my guild out since there in another top guild. The other mage that is our guild leader has a very busy life therefore it is hard to get him online to do anything. There are already ppl close to lvl 60 and can't even go to TL yet bc lack of players. The game needs to be fixed soon. Just bc maybe you already have everything you want and able to get your stuff done. Doesn't mean everyone else has your luxuries. Stop being selfish and inconsiderate of others. Massive server merges are needed or this game is just going to die before it even hits 1 year old.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Here we go again.

Just leave guys.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    crystal saga was just like this over 100 servers then that merged them 3-1,i dont see a problem with it and not sure how a noob starting on lets say server 100 would affect your ability to do a multiplayer dgn not like their going to start at level 50.i say let them start on new servers get strong ect then when merge happens they can put up a fight.as for the casher comment lol i dont blame them the game is fun if i had the money id be spending maybe 500 a month.other ppl spend $500+ a day on shrinks and other stuff to get away from there annoying life 100 a month isnt bad.but as for server merge i think that will be happening around early next yr maybe jan like on cs.

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    they are planning to open 300 new servers next year they wont stop. what they should do is more merges 1-2 per week not enough they should do 10+

Leave a comment:

• R25959667
    replied
    But a quality product, no matter what it is will stand up to competition and time and this game COULD be great if they so choose. It has that potential. However the company is so focused on the short term and milking their playerbase out of every dollar they can get as quickly as they can that they are killing their cash cow and it doesn't matter to them. They're already focused on new projects and when Wartune dies they'll take their bag of cash, step over the carcass on their way to the bank and not look back. It truly is a shame but it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• R23126400
    replied
    longevity in a browser game?you kidding.
    every week more and more browser games appear on the market.
    thats why they like fast income in a short period,bcz they know that their game can die fast,anytime,once a better browser game will be up on the market.

Leave a comment:

• R24365771
    replied
    Lol, I still like "wallet the game." R2 is farming the cashers like the hardest working honor farmer in the game. Being an older gamer when I hear people talk about "only spending" a $100 or so a month on a game I'm literally amazed. I guess everything is relative, but the fact there are people willing to shell out hundreds and even thousands on virtual goods to play game make me realize I got in the wrong business. This is better than a ponzi scheme or multi level marketing. Rest assured R2 will do what is best for them and that is opening servers every day and then merging them after they "milked" the fools.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    The company should aim for longevity rather than short-term gains.

Longevity goals: Setup stable servers, retain loyal/die-hard players so they can continue to play and perhaps provide a stable stream of income.

Short-term goals: Keep setting up servers, so players would spend a one-off $100, $300 or so. Then quit after a while.

To be fair, at this moment, we don't know what's the best way to maximize income for them.

Leave a comment:

• Ratty_Da_Nom
    replied
    well condor that encourages more spending, dirty tactics and backstabbing..... wait sorry, the game is already full of it....

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    They create new ones, so that players would buy their way to the top..
    but these players did not know that.. they can only be top for a while before they get merged into an older server (where they are no longer top).

Leave a comment:

• R25940771
    replied
    Create new ones, so people will move over and buy more cashshop items.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X