Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena Ranking Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Ranking Rewards

Can we get the awards to not come out during the middle of the night? It doesn't make sense to me that those that live in very different time zones can just buff up and beat everyone else in the last few minutes while the majority of the server is sleeping. I usually go to bed in the top 5 and I can get this rank with no buffs at all and when I wake up I get the award for a rank in the 20s and lose to people I normally never would. This is also the only time when your rank means anything at all. I would suggest to have the arena reward to come out at the time the tree resets and not the dungeon reset, or an hour or two before.

ya, thats true. stay awake till 6 am in the morning is an imposition - finaly for me. but dont think they will change it.

Comment

I'm surprised there has not been more feedback on this. I know in my guild numerous players are frustrated by this.

Comment

All u have to do is

just do Duels before picking ur reward

example

lets say currently ur rank 5 and after a couple of hrs break u come and see ur rank is 20 so now all u have to do is get to 5 and click the arena reward and wala u get the rank 5 reward

easy right
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          All u have to do is

example

lets say currently ur rank 5 and after a couple of hrs break u come and see ur rank is 20 so now all u have to do is get to 5 and click the arena reward and wala u get the rank 5 reward

easy right
          Eh?
          You already try that?
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

So basically I can buff up and get to number 1 or 2 from 25 or so then click my reward and it will reward me based on current position?

Comment

don`t think it work

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                All u have to do is

example

easy right
                It doesnt work, you recieve the reward for whatever rank you were when the rewards are "dispersed" doesnt matter if you collect them 2 minutes before reset that night or 2 minutes after your allowed to get them.
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                  It doesnt work, you recieve the reward for whatever rank you were when the rewards are "dispersed" doesnt matter if you collect them 2 minutes before reset that night or 2 minutes after your allowed to get them.
                  really it doesn't odd

oh well maybe it was a wrong info
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

OP is referring to the final jostling period from reset time to T+15 minutes or so.

I agree. Make it random. Sure, some players may still camp but it would take far more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
                      ya, thats true. stay awake till 6 am in the morning is an imposition - finaly for me. but dont think they will change it.
                      Why can't they change it? 7games not let them?

Comment

They can change it. But they won't, all in the hope that it makes ppl spend more on balens to op their character.

They don't understand, that these frustrations cause ppl to leave, not to spend. And that if the rewards were handed out at a reasonable time, people would be more competitive, therefore spending more. But unfortunately, thats how it is. R2 are a games company, they don't understand business, strategy or math, but they do understand code, and pixels.

Comment

agreeeed..... when tree recharges....

Comment

Its not the reward time that is wrong, its the whole arena system... If it was something like (someone suggested on another thread) an average rank over 3 days, instead of a 5 mins rush... that would make more sense, and it wouldnt matter at what time the reward is.. no one can "cheat"

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
                              Its not the reward time that is wrong, its the whole arena system... If it was something like (someone suggested on another thread) an average rank over 3 days, instead of a 5 mins rush... that would make more sense, and it wouldnt matter at what time the reward is.. no one can "cheat"
                              +1 to this suggestion.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X