Rested EXP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rested EXP

how does it work, the amount you gain, how many days you need to start gaining and how do you redeem it?

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    how does it work, the amount you gain, how many days you need to start gaining and how do you redeem it?
    i can only say what i know.. it works via battles and dungeons, i noticed after not logging in for 2 weeks, i gain extra exp after each fight, and it clearly says its from rested exp, via system msg after every fight, i just dont know doh, how many u would gain per day or week u dont log in, sorry, thats all i know about rested exp

Comment

the amount you gain for rested exp depends on your level and for how long you're offline. you will start getting rested exp after 24hrs of being offline and will continue to build up until you logged back in.

You redeem it like the world exp.. every fight you get into (dungeons, campains, solo arena) will gain you bonus exp ( i am close to 50 and i get like 1,233 exp for fight (XXXX from world exp bonus, XXX from rested exp).. you will slowly redeem your rested exp after every battle..

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
        the amount you gain for rested exp depends on your level and for how long you're offline. you will start getting rested exp after 24hrs of being offline and will continue to build up until you logged back in.

You redeem it like the world exp.. every fight you get into (dungeons, campains, solo arena) will gain you bonus exp ( i am close to 50 and i get like 1,233 exp for fight (XXXX from world exp bonus, XXX from rested exp).. you will slowly redeem your rested exp after every battle..
        thanks for clearing up senjuu, hope this helped the player who posted this

Comment

Working...
        X