more % for soketing rod in guild weel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more % for soketing rod in guild weel

I got 100+ items from mall in guild weel, but not even a soketing rood.... can we get like 5% atleast?

A rare chance to get socket rod.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

You realize you only need so many of those right? Imagine after you socket your gear how many you would get and how annoyed you would be 0.0

Comment

more socket-rods?

did you know those werent even obtainable before but only by buying with balens?

be thankfull you have a possible chance of getting them for free.

and sockets do make a change in battle, so be glad when you get them yourself..
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Yeah thats true before you could only buy them for balens.
          Dont even ask about geting the % up for it, just be happy with the way it is now
          D3ad Strike64

Name: D3adStrike64

Guild: SoulEdge

Server: 28[Heroic Stadium]

_________________________________________________________________________
          the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
          -Steve Jobs

Comment

that is the point.... I never get them .................................

Comment

better exces soketing rods than city protection......
              i douth there'll be a day with exces srod .... withdount balenas

Comment

I'm shocked they made them available for free at all. Seems like they would be a good seller. On the other hand I guess the fact cashers have such a huge advantage as it is throwing the f2p players a bone now and then is probably a good move.

Comment

played on s4 at first, and after they started giving srod, i use to get 1/week(like 3 weeks) in guild weel
                  now since i moved to s69... i got none... and i'm lvl 50 in 1,2 months... so i think it changed to something like last shot in wb... they give 3/day to some luky guys
                  if they make a weekly mision that gives 1 srod. is ok... so we have two sokets open on equipmet.... the guys that pay have a good advantage in almoust everything.
                  hope they fix this... is to unbalaced... 1 extra slot for guys that pay is enough.

Comment

$1.85 US thats how much a socketing rod is....can't afford $2? jeez, pretty cheap if you ask me, now u complain u don't get it enough times Free? U want free wings too? How about I buy u a car and drive you around in it too?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                      $1.85 US thats how much a socketing rod is....can't afford $2? jeez, pretty cheap if you ask me, now u complain u don't get it enough times Free? U want free wings too? How about I buy u a car and drive you around in it too?
                      2 dollars in another country can make a difference depending on what country he is in the value changes

as for the thread poster i am afraid u need to suck it up cause first of all Socketing rods was not available via guild wheel at all

but now we have a chance to get it even if its low its still there so just be calm and cool off then press spin pray u get the item shop slot and hope u get socketing rods

its not like u will never get them or anything

greed is mans worst enemy
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        2 dollars in another country can make a difference depending on what country he is in the value changes

as for the thread poster i am afraid u need to suck it up cause first of all Socketing rods was not available via guild wheel at all

but now we have a chance to get it even if its low its still there so just be calm and cool off then press spin pray u get the item shop slot and hope u get socketing rods

Okay, I may have been a little harsh, but you get it free now. Not guaranteed, but better than nothing, now people complain they don't get it enough. It bothers me. Either pay for it or be happy it is free. In my guild, most don't buy the socket rods and when they get one, it's like they won the lottery and everyone congratulates them Then we tease and say 'Give it to me, you don't need it' lololol One guy didn't get any for 2 months, then he got 3. Anticipation and waiting makes it taste better. Even though I can buy them, I am waiting to see how many I can get before I get my next set. Its fun to try, it's like a game within the game. I've got 2 now....what I'd really like to get is crypt keys, but its all good. Heck, I even like getting vouchers, but the altar wheel is being stingy Oh well, better luck next time.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

Yes, I agree, maybe go to church, ask Pastor to bless u to get socketing rod from guild altar, or Battle chest or maybe go thailand and pray to buddha and ask for holy water to pour on your mouse before clicking

Just joking, anyway Merry X'mas, and pls keep trying.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                            Okay, I may have been a little harsh, but you get it free now. Not guaranteed, but better than nothing, now people complain they don't get it enough. It bothers me. Either pay for it or be happy it is free. In my guild, most don't buy the socket rods and when they get one, it's like they won the lottery and everyone congratulates them Then we tease and say 'Give it to me, you don't need it' lololol One guy didn't get any for 2 months, then he got 3. Anticipation and waiting makes it taste better. Even though I can buy them, I am waiting to see how many I can get before I get my next set. Its fun to try, it's like a game within the game. I've got 2 now....what I'd really like to get is crypt keys, but its all good. Heck, I even like getting vouchers, but the altar wheel is being stingy Oh well, better luck next time.
                            atleast u get vouchers

i get stupid blue EXP books and purple books all useless
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

keep your 2$ car.... have fun with it
                              still want better % in weel for srod... don't wana wait until easter for a srod(you can charge my srods to the bilionar above)

Comment

Working...
                              X