more % for soketing rod in guild weel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    $1.85 US thats how much a socketing rod is....can't afford $2? jeez, pretty cheap if you ask me, now u complain u don't get it enough times Free? U want free wings too? How about I buy u a car and drive you around in it too?
    Lol, it's a game. Not everyone is going to spend hundreds on an internet browser game. $2 for one, $30 for a complete set (not counting legendary) every 10 levels and that's just 1 small aspect of the game. Then there are wings. Heck they are "just" $20. And lets not forget level 6 and 7 gems...Then there is VIP which is "only" another $8. It boils down to how much money are you going to throw away to try to compete in a game. Oh, and lets not forget all those costs doubling if you want to do something crazy like play on two servers. It's obvious R2 is farming the players for money or they would charge a set price.

Comment

You pay for convenience and speed at which your character develops.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

its depend on luck , 1 of my guildies been complaining he get 1 socket rod 8 day in a row while he need crypt key ...
        socket rod value is higher than crypt key , still he whining reason bcoz he already full socket ... keep trying and there will be time u will get socket rod
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          $1.85 US thats how much a socketing rod is....can't afford $2? jeez, pretty cheap if you ask me, now u complain u don't get it enough times Free? U want free wings too? How about I buy u a car and drive you around in it too?
          It would be cheap if all you need was one socket rod you derp. You need 2 socket rods per set piece. Thats if you just want your set full socketed. That's 12 bucks. Then you need to socket the earrings and trinkets as well. Which is another 8 bucks. So 20 bucks total if you want everything socketed. Then when you reach the next set you need to spend another 12 bucks. If you get a legend set thats another 8 bucks right there for the extra sockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            It would be cheap if all you need was one socket rod you derp. You need 2 socket rods per set piece. Thats if you just want your set full socketed. That's 12 bucks. Then you need to socket the earrings and trinkets as well. Which is another 8 bucks. So 20 bucks total if you want everything socketed. Then when you reach the next set you need to spend another 12 bucks. If you get a legend set thats another 8 bucks right there for the extra sockets.
            Well no matter how u look at it its not gonna be more than 100$ right

well in america 100$ is not much but in other countries it can be a huge amount of cash

for example in my country

100$ = 5485.01
            or even if we go by ur math thats total of 40$ then

40$ in america = 2194.00 here

so u see its gonna make a huge difference depending on where u live
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

crapity ****.... most of the replies here were so company doggish, u almost made me puke...
              agree dude, more chance in rods, more leveling the game towards ability than who pays the most...
              oh and heavy cashers, u never, ever have the right to feel proud for anything.... u just buy ur wins....

Comment

Lol! Socketing Rod had already higher chance.. The only thing that is hard is to spin and a chance to stop it on the shop items icon.. =) You will never you are lucky unless you try spinning everyday.. =)

Comment

Lol! Socketing Rod had already higher chance.. The only thing that is hard is to spin and a chance to stop it on the shop items icon.. =) You will never know* you are lucky unless you try spinning everyday.. =)

Comment

what does it take to open the fourth square when you want to socket your equipment? it says epic equipment unlocked... where do you find the epic equipment???

thanks for your help, please...

Comment

Originally posted by videyes View Post
                      what does it take to open the fourth square when you want to socket your equipment? it says epic equipment unlocked... where do you find the epic equipment???

thanks for your help, please...
                      you must upgrade certain epic PvE equipments into legendary equipment.
                      those epic equipments are obtained by syntethizing crystaloids that you get in MP dungeons or buying them from arena shop.
                      the legendary equipment are obtained by upgrading the epic equipment with legendary stones which you get from MP dungeons with nightmare difficulty (lvl 40 and above) or buying them from guild shop and legendary equipment shards which obtained by buying them from crypt shop.

Tips: before posting in a thread, check the last post date. you just necroe'd a 2 years old dead thread.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X