Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] New One-Click Sell button for Green astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] New One-Click Sell button for Green astrals

Hi,

I just thinking about " One-Click Sell" button but for green astrals, because most players doing it for more star points, its boring thing to do in manual, take ages to finish 1 Million gold for that

BTW: I hope our suggestion taken in action if accepted not only we have wait china servers updates.

Regards,
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hi,

I just thinking about " One-Click Sell" button but for green astrals, because most players doing it for more star points, its boring thing to do in manual, take ages to finish 1 Million gold for that

BTW: I hope our suggestion taken in action if accepted not only we have wait china servers updates.

Regards,
    Most players wanna level up their astrals not simply get star points

leveling astrals best way is to use all astrals green too and feed to the one u wanna level up
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I level up my astrals with greens.

But I think an additional button is good.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Most players wanna level up their astrals not simply get star points

leveling astrals best way is to use all astrals green too and feed to the one u wanna level up

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I level up my astrals with greens.

But I think an additional button is good.
        I'm tried leveling my astrals with greens and without greens (1 Mil gold for each attempt) and I found :

* Level With Greens:
        - Pros:
        -- Faster Not boring.

- Cos:
        -- Costly more gold needed for level your astrals
        -- Lower chance to get "EXP red astral" or even "Orange" to use it or to use its EXP.
        -- Very slow gain Star Points.

* Level Without Green (sell greens):

- Pros:
        -- More chance to get rare astrals ( EXP or Orange with 70 EXP)
        -- Save your gold, so u get more exp with blue and higher astrals
        -- Star point gain (so u can use them for exchange with Orange or Red 500 EXP astral)
        -- More EXP gain in average.
        -- High chance to get more exp with amount of gold.
        -- You will get back 3600 gold of selling greens so you lost only 400 gold.

- Cos:
        -- Boring and tiring.
        -- Low chance to lose more gold trying compared to EXP gained if u got a lot of misfortunes.

No need to tell you that green give u only 10 EXP , while blue 30 EXP with a little more gold not double, first planet 4000 Gold second 5000 gold with high chance to get blue, and so
        Last edited by TheVictorious; 12-24-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Gold is easy to obtain so we can waste a little if we wanted to its not a big deal but the waste is worth it cause once u lvl ur astral u ca get some massive bonus stats so lvling is faster and better

even if it gives 10 points if u add 1 blue and 1 green u get 40 points where as only 1 blue gives u 30 points

the chance of getting orange and purple astrals are same as ever its not a pro

astral chance are luck based and the last planet has a chance to give u orange or purple or worst thing it can give u a blue astral so i still don't see a pro in selling green astrals

well it would be nice to have an option which allows u to select whats the lower quality astrals so instead of the sell all green button u can simply put a setting board which allows u to choose what quality of astrals should be sold

so if u say u want all greens sold then u can open setting box and simply click on both green and misfortune as a low quality astrals after that every time u click the sell all button then all the green and misfortune astrals will be sold

this allows a person to have his or her choice right
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Gold is easy to obtain so we can waste a little if we wanted to its not a big deal but the waste is worth it cause once u lvl ur astral u ca get some massive bonus stats so lvling is faster and better

astral chance are luck based and the last planet has a chance to give u orange or purple or worst thing it can give u a blue astral so i still don't see a pro in selling green astrals
            More attempts means more chance to have orange astral, lets say 1% chance to get orange, so you will have a chance to get orange with 1000 attempts more than 100 or 10 , i'm not talking about a chance for each click, i'm talking about a chance in general, if you will do 100 attempts with amount o f gold, you will have more chance to get it with 150 or 200 if u sell green, in another hand u build a star points, each 1000 point means 500 EXP means 50 green astral so its 200,000 gold worth in best case

Comment

even if it gives 10 points if u add 1 blue and 1 green u get 40 points where as only 1 blue gives u 30 points

well it would be nice to have an option which allows u to select whats the lower quality astrals so instead of the sell all green button u can simply put a setting board which allows u to choose what quality of astrals should be sold

so if u say u want all greens sold then u can open setting box and simply click on both green and misfortune as a low quality astrals after that every time u click the sell all button then all the green and misfortune astrals will be sold

this allows a person to have his or her choice right
              Why *waste* gold? You sell greens. Out of a sample size of >10k, I have noticed a 7% increase of XP by using this method instead of using greens. It's all but proven (read: no hard source code percentages).

What does a blue and a green added together have anything to do with the argument? I'll add my own: A blue and a blue add 60.

Purple and orange astrals are not 'luck-based'. There must be a flat percentage based on planet rank.

The rest is a suggestion - and a very needed one for players.

Comment

Working...
              X