Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be respectfull games

Playing a games of course all player want to get fun i think, arent you,,,
    But why someone with easy kick another one,,, its very not fun for who got kicked,,is't it,,,
    I wish Game Master refine the system,, to add a NOTEBOX if someone will get kick from another player(leader room or party)
    in order to that player leave the room own...
    Sory abaut my worse english,,,
    but i only hope thiss quickly got respond,,,
    Thank you..

Sorry, but the only time I would question why someone is "kicked" from a party is after the dungeon starts cause that affects a player's attempts. Many times as people are trying to get a room set up people jump into it before a password can be set and some do not respond to "guild xxx only please leave"

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Yeah true for who not respond,
      i mean before kicked a player must got note or warning box first in order to have occasion leave at once, not automatic kicked its very madness. huh

Comment

don't think so

why ? many reasons

some players are simply not welcome in the party so its obvious they will be kicked

like for arena i kick all lvl 50 below since if they join me they will be matched with 50s and 60s well anyone with 55 set and the lower 40s are not only useless but also they will die alot

as for MPD any dungeon after lvl 50 God requires 2 mages 1 knight and 1 archer and they must be specific

a mage with no restoration or no purification or without suntoria or light blessing is not only useless but has no defense against the bleed and the attacks since they normally lack Pdef and HP

and an archer who lacks the needed pattk and crit damage is quit hard to deal with in MPD since we need a certain amount of force to pass it

and above all a knight who can't tank is the worst in any MPD cause of the knight dies then the whole party has a great chance of failure

so u see

there are needs for the party

u can't just barge in
        if u don't like it then u can make ur own party or better yet set up a permanent party using ur guild friends for both arena and MPD and wala problem solved
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yeah u true as u think,,
          my hope only to reduce conflik of one and each other player,,

Comment

If there weren't a kick option, players could grief in a dungeon run. No thanks.

Comment

What I don't get is there is an option to make a room locked with password ... so why leave it open just to kick everyone who enters ?

If you only want 55+, then lock the damn room, and World Chat for 55+ ... don't leave it open and waster everyone's time entering just to get kicked.

Sorry, just QQ, because I'm in the unfortunate position of being level 48 ... high levels don't want me because I'm "too weak", and low levels don't want me because I cause matchups with higher levels than they can handle.

Guess I'm screwed either way.
              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
                What I don't get is there is an option to make a room locked with password ... so why leave it open just to kick everyone who enters ?

If you only want 55+, then lock the damn room, and World Chat for 55+ ... don't leave it open and waster everyone's time entering just to get kicked.

Sorry, just QQ, because I'm in the unfortunate position of being level 48 ... high levels don't want me because I'm "too weak", and low levels don't want me because I cause matchups with higher levels than they can handle.

Guess I'm screwed either way.
                don't be upset

just level up and u will be alright
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Hmmm,,
                  I think u all missunderstand abaut my post,
                  I only want system add a notebox or warningbox if a player join room which not want by other player,
                  and have time to leave at once and avoid kicked,,
                  if not respond, other player still can kick that player in second or three next time,,
                  sorry worse english,,
                  That its,,,

Comment

Working...
                  X