NPC Cities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Cities

Since so few people are on each server it makes plundering in the higher level zones tedious and unproductive. How about add some NPC cities to each zone with a fluctuating amount of resources. I'm not looking for gold mines, but maybe a range of 10 to 50K gold based on level of the zone. As much as I like spending 10 minutes trying to find a couple people to plunder for 18 gold each...woo hoo..just got 60!...adding the NPCs might make it a little more entertaining. Keep the pvp plunder quest to encourage at least some player v player attacks, but it shouldnt be so time consuming to find targets.

+1, like the idea

Comment

nice idea
      they will never do it though
      u know why?
      cause they dont do anything...
      except receiving the money we pay them

Comment

Originally posted by Laonikis View Post
        nice idea
        they will never do it though
        u know why?
        cause they dont do anything...
        except receiving the money we pay them
        Lol, very true, but I was particularly bored that day and having a really hard time finding people in the 51+ zone. Gets to the point where I just scroll all the way through the map until I hit the bottom, move it over one screen width and work my way back up. Fortunately two look like they quit so I can plunder them now daily. No gold, but need the Kyanite.

Comment

I have a better idea MERGE servers which they are doing. Except they take forever to do this.

I feel so out of place in Erandel as my guild only has about 5 of us over 50 and the top guild has a bunch with a few at 60 now. Everytime I attack one of them or someone locates me I get my co-ords in guild chat and all the 55 gears come after me. Need more variety amongst guilds in there as well but guild battle wrecked the competition to go along with too few cities out there.

I went back to Murken Forest and there are cities in every other village slot...

Comment

Working...
          X