Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Critical Stats .. Any Advanced answer ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Critical Stats .. Any Advanced answer ?

Hello Tuners

I'v heard b4 that each 100 Critical stats give around +3% Critical chance

so i did my best to upgrade my critical stats and now it is around 3100 so may give +90% Critical rate ?

and archers got +20% chance for Arrow Strike and Delphic Sniper Skills ..

Actually this never happen .. and some times i feel like less than 50% chance

may World bosses have Guardian angel astral linked to it legs ? what about arena fights ?

or may 100 Critical points not giving +3% chance at all and just those Chinese players "who posted it" are fools and donno how it work ?

if u have helpful information abut it please get it here

Sorry for long typing

Thanks
    StormSprit
    OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

I think its 1.6% for every 100 points, almost certain about this

Comment

theres another one i have seen, which is a more recent one, is every 1k crit = 10%. this may or may not be correct, but going from the chinese version where archers have 9k+ crit

Comment

so we have 3 choice now +3% ~ +1.6% ~ +1% .. we can't get any trusted information from GameMasters ?
        StormSprit
        OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

just increase ur chance to crit
          not a perma stats
          its a waste to upgrade so much points in there

that's why archers complain about being slowest rage builder as compare to mages & knights

Comment

Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
            just increase ur chance to crit
            not a perma stats
            its a waste to upgrade so much points in there

that's why archers complain about being slowest rage builder as compare to mages & knights
            Of course Crit stats will increase crit chance, I think everyone knows that.
            What we do want to know is by how much and to what end.
            I don't think standard addition like 100 crit = x% is a fair assumption. Its probably diminishing return.
            It would be good to know at what point is the return from increasing crit is so small that it is no longer worth it to increase it further.

Comment

it doesn't matters how many u crit stats point, it good enought if it green

Comment

Originally posted by R24174189 View Post
                it doesn't matters how many u crit stats point, it good enought if it green
                Good if it's green eh? I have 121 crit on my mage, and it's also green
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                  Of course Crit stats will increase crit chance, I think everyone knows that.
                  What we do want to know is by how much and to what end.
                  I don't think standard addition like 100 crit = x% is a fair assumption. Its probably diminishing return.
                  It would be good to know at what point is the return from increasing crit is so small that it is no longer worth it to increase it further.
                  you mean like ..

0-1000 Critical stats ---> every 100 points = x%
                  1000-2000 critical stats ---> every 100 points =y%
                  2000-3000 Critical stats ---> eavery 100 points = z%

or something like that .. i believe it related with character level too ..

Archer lvl 50 with 3000 critical points have higher Critical chance than archer level 60 with same Critical points ..

may be .. that why i posted this here .. i don't know how Critical Chance Calculated from Critical Points !?!?
                  StormSprit
                  OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

same problem here
                    archer with 2 yellow crit astro lvl 6
                    and still have problem with crit
                    some time need to hit 5+ time to get 1 crit

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Good if it's green eh? I have 121 crit on my mage, and it's also green
                      the green crit stats i prefer here for archers.just like thread title there and u also know

Comment

hmm 2 critic astro??? thought u can have only one of the kind

Comment

there is ONE that increases chances of crit (increase your crit stat) and another which increase crit DAMAGE

Comment

i'm going to convert my critical gems for level 6 .. but i rly need to know how it work b4 i do it
                            StormSprit
                            OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

Originally posted by StormSprit View Post
                              you mean like ..

0-1000 Critical stats ---> every 100 points = x%
                              1000-2000 critical stats ---> every 100 points =y%
                              2000-3000 Critical stats ---> eavery 100 points = z%

or something like that .. i believe it related with character level too ..

Archer lvl 50 with 3000 critical points have higher Critical chance than archer level 60 with same Critical points ..

may be .. that why i posted this here .. i don't know how Critical Chance Calculated from Critical Points !?!?
                              Could be, or there could be a more general mathematical formula that it follows that converges to a certain limit at infinity.
                              The limit might not even be 100%. It could be that the limit is 50% for example. Unless the g.m reveals, it will probably be hard to guess

Comment

Working...
                              X