Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] A reward for helping friend in Multiplayer Dungeons !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] A reward for helping friend in Multiplayer Dungeons !

Hi,

I just know that a lot of players got mad from hardness of creating team for MDs, specially high level, and all know if you going to help your guild mate or friends after you done from your 3 attempts you will not get anything as a reward, so a lot of people apology for helping, and i think if there was a little reward for runs after 3 attempts, that will make game more active and avoid quit of people that got mad enough from hardness of find team.

I think a little reward like 25 - 50% of EXP without drops, or drops without exp or like a shards or crystals or any kind of rewards make players satisfied after helping will be good idea.

Regards,
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

I Agree, briliant idea.

Comment

Exp reward will make those higher level player even more since it practically removed the exp cap they are imposed on by the game.
      Other reward such as items or small amount of voucher might be more feasible.

Comment

Just give us the card draw at the end. That would make me happy.

Comment

25-50% exp is too high.

My suggestion: one of the following (given randomly)
          10% exp
          20k gold
          20k daru
          50 vouchers
          500 kyanite
          2 soul crystals
          1 whip
          10 insignia
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            25-50% exp is too high.

10% exp
            20k gold
            20k daru
            50 vouchers
            500 kyanite
            2 soul crystals
            1 whip
            10 insignia
            Even if it's rare, remove the whip and insignias from those is better. Too high of a reward.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well if u guys truly wanna help the players then u guys would do it for free but since this is a game

what if the reward was shadow crystals

since after lvl 50+ u need more than 14 to 16 shadow crystals which is obviously hard to get in 3 MPD runs

also since the only reward of shadow crystals is 20 contributions and 20 guild wealth its not a huge reward and also the helper gets paid right

so we are all happy
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                Exp reward will make those higher level player even more since it practically removed the exp cap they are imposed on by the game.
                Other reward such as items or small amount of voucher might be more feasible.
                Yup, you are right.

Originally posted by Evilmog View Post
                Just give us the card draw at the end. That would make me happy.
                lol, another good idea
                you can add be able to open boxes + last draw maybe ?

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                25-50% exp is too high.

10% exp
                20k gold
                20k daru
                50 vouchers
                500 kyanite
                2 soul crystals
                1 whip
                10 insignia
                Another good idea

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Even if it's rare, remove the whip and insignias from those is better. Too high of a reward.
                Not really too high, like 1 whip its good to increase 10 exp for mount form 13K in stable lvl 1 , and insignia maybe agree for remove it, not because its hight reward, but since all have a load and spare after Guild battles and arena, it would be bad reward :P

Comment

Or how about this? An experience booster or drop booster or friendliness booster? Kind of like the charm stat .... the more 'friendlier' you are and help out, the better the booster rating gets for your own mp dungeons. It can be something small that you have to grind for .... even 5% for doing 5 extra runs .... just something for helping, instead of just the thank you, the rose and the loss of hp. don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thank you's etc... and I help out because I remember what it was like for me to have a level 50 drop into graveyard and pound it for me As well, I need help on moonden now and we go cross guilds to find the help we need. I always help out, even rival guilds, because then they owe me a favor too and vice versa. But it would make the game much more friendlier all around. Otherwise, what motivation do I really have for doing 10 extra runs when I am done mine? I still do it, but it would be nice to have the game motivate the higher level people to help others and make it much more fun and a lot easier on my hp bank
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    Well if u guys truly wanna help the players then u guys would do it for free but since this is a game

what if the reward was shadow crystals

since after lvl 50+ u need more than 14 to 16 shadow crystals which is obviously hard to get in 3 MPD runs

also since the only reward of shadow crystals is 20 contributions and 20 guild wealth its not a huge reward and also the helper gets paid right

so we are all happy
                    Yeah, you can help in high level MD like your normal MD, and waste 1 hour maybe of time without get anything, maybe you will do it once or twice and then get boring, u just lose your time, your HP without get anything, even friendness, why? lol , I think this will be make a motive for players to help

Shadow crystals good idea, like me lvl 61 i need 24 crystals, sill this quests not done from 1 week -_-'

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      Hi,

I just know that a lot of players got mad from hardness of creating team for MDs, specially high level, and all know if you going to help your guild mate or friends after you done from your 3 attempts you will not get anything as a reward, so a lot of people apology for helping, and i think if there was a little reward for runs after 3 attempts, that will make game more active and avoid quit of people that got mad enough from hardness of find team.

I think a little reward like 25 - 50% of EXP without drops, or drops without exp or like a shards or crystals or any kind of rewards make players satisfied after helping will be good idea.

Regards,
                      lol? i will create 100500 alts, n start to help myself for epic rewards, ye? no thanks
                      class balance ****
                      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                        Yeah, you can help in high level MD like your normal MD, and waste 1 hour maybe of time without get anything, maybe you will do it once or twice and then get boring, u just lose your time, your HP without get anything, even friendness, why? lol , I think this will be make a motive for players to help

Shadow crystals good idea, like me lvl 61 i need 24 crystals, sill this quests not done from 1 week -_-'
                        the last time i got bored from helping was never
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I help for free too, if I have time. But that is rare, and people on S53 are getting huge level gaps now, and it's causing issues. So I fully agree, give ppl rewards for helping. Hell, I think some would do it for 200 vouchers per help.

Comment

great idea dude.... yeah, give 2 shadow crystals and the card draw in the end...
                            and 10 whips and 5 socketing rod
                            thats what I want.
                            but I'd start helping even for 2 shadow crystals
                            ...no, make it 3...

Comment

For starters let us choose to use our attempts or not. I am always telling guildies in Badlands and Void I cannot help them cause I haven't run Garden of Death yet. Hard enough finding enough people to run Garden of Death in my guild that it would be great if I could help those level up faster by helping them tear through lower dungeons.

Why haven't they implemented this yet? Seems simple and has no drawbacks that I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                              X