Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] A reward for helping friend in Multiplayer Dungeons !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    For starters let us choose to use our attempts or not. I am always telling guildies in Badlands and Void I cannot help them cause I haven't run Garden of Death yet. Hard enough finding enough people to run Garden of Death in my guild that it would be great if I could help those level up faster by helping them tear through lower dungeons.

Why haven't they implemented this yet? Seems simple and has no drawbacks that I can think of.
    +100000000000000000000
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I don't see them handing out drops or xp from helping others, but I do agree there needs to be some incentive.

It seems like a lot of servers (with high levels) have a tough time finding mages and a lot of mages end up running multiple times.

It'd be nice even if they just got some xp scroll as a reward.

I also think you should be able to help others (lower level and whatnot) without using your own dungeon runs (say you're waiting for a group to log on). There should be a mode you can enter to help others, rather than having to turn others down because you can't waste your own runs on lower level stuff. Just something I've noticed.

Edit: I just read OP's post. I see some others also mentioned this ^ Yay \o/
      Archer | (s52) Sage Hall | RAGE

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
        For starters let us choose to use our attempts or not. I am always telling guildies in Badlands and Void I cannot help them cause I haven't run Garden of Death yet. Hard enough finding enough people to run Garden of Death in my guild that it would be great if I could help those level up faster by helping them tear through lower dungeons.

Why haven't they implemented this yet? Seems simple and has no drawbacks that I can think of.
        This is by far the best solution, I hate not being able to help people cos I haven't done my exp runs yet. It does make me laugh though when people are inviting a lvl 60 Knight to a Claristun just after reset
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

yeah i agree. I would really like a reward for helping others after i've done all my runs. just give me shadow crystals and the card draw at the end and i'll be happy.

Comment

Working...
          X