Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Failure in staff to crack down on cheats..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure in staff to crack down on cheats..

Many others, and myself have sent screen shots for over a month.. talked to over 5 gm's.. and no actions have been dealt with..
    Stop being greedy, and crack down on these players.. and make the game more fun again.. all you are doing is sitting back being greedy off the game, and don't care what happens

What cheats?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Been many screen shots sent in over a month about some players through the ticket system, and no actions have been dealt.. all you get is automated messages..

Comment

Can you give a short explanation? I do know we take all reports of cheating++ seriously but if a player (reporter) doesn't include definitive screenshots, it's usually dismissed.

Comment

Oh how about peoples gear, astrals, and stats not changing going from a 60-70k damage lead, then to 200k over night, and then 500k ahead with still no changes.. Clones versions in guild battles.. People using 2 accounts to farm honor faster for their self.. Unexplained no stat changes but yet dealing more damage and higher defense.. the list goes on and on.. and yes screen shots to show it all. Illusion proc's way more the avg for 10-12% 9 like 7-8 times a fight) when everyone else proc's about 1-4 a fight

Comment

Unfortunately I need fully agree that some peoples exceed borders witch cheating with "free" balens gathering.
            Maybe R2 team do not care with normal players even they pays for own balens.
            But situation on few serves especially on my become not interesting for longer play in that game.
            If Few Peoples gather thousands "free balens" and unbalance the game. Taking off any pleasure of playing.
            For me is not sense to spend my money longer if I cannot play normally.
            If that situation will continue on the server only left peoples with free balens gathering.

I would like to play but now is no sense.
            Ty for make good game and kill the sense playing in that game.

Comment

post your screenshot here.. so at least we can help u see if that's cheating or hacking or just pots and other stuff..
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

All screen shots have been sent to R2 for over a month numerous times by many people.. they failed to support and run this game fairly...

Free balens balanced the game to compete with the heavy cashers and gave non-cashers a chance.. that is not really cheating.

Comment

The clone versions in gw is a bug my we some how got 2 of my friend in one battle accidently i think it has to do with location if a player is close to 2 battle groups and one get finish earlier and he gos to join other some times there is a clone its a bug

Comment

Only time I have seen a clone bug is in Mp's.. never in guild battles.. I agree though there are to many damn bugs/glitches in this game and they are to lazy to fix them

Comment

You complain and complain of this "cheating" yet you are unwilling to provide screen shots HERE as you've been requested to do so twice. As far as stat changes and such, you do need to realize that astrals can affect a person's damage without the need for an increase of their actual stats. For example, one who uses the astral to disable critical strikes, will deal significantly higher damage because they no long have the chance of a critical hit (EVER) as long as that astral is equipped. So with each level & grade of that astral, their damage CAN change overnight. So unless you have absolute proof to be provided to the staff for them to be able to do something about it, I suggest you try one of the following:

Quit the game and find yourself a nice kid's game like The Sims.
                      Stop complaining and become good at the game.
                      Post evidence of the cheats, with names and dates.
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 12-25-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

As you have failed to read lol screen shots have been sent to R2.. and doesn't have to be shown to simple players.. if you also read, gear, gems, astrals or anything else was not changed over time...I see more of you all complain and whine about useless stuff in the game, and when few players actually trying to get something fixed in the came.. you wanna troll

Comment

Rofl Entrio...why must SS be shown here when it has been sent to R2? You speak like a mod, but just too bad, you are not! Well you do have the potential to become one! Keep it up mate!

Comment

If you cant beat them, join them.
                            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Don't come here and expect sympathy when you are unwilling to show proof about your allegations.

Comment

Working...
                              X