Getting the most out of VIP Tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the most out of VIP Tokens

What is the best way of using VIP Tokens in the VIP Wheel?
    If you're a VIP, how do you use your VIP Tokens? Do you wait until you've gotten lots of them and then burn them off in one go? Or do you use one at a time?

Originally posted by htraos View Post
    What is the best way of using VIP Tokens in the VIP Wheel?
    If you're a VIP, how do you use your VIP Tokens? Do you wait until you've gotten lots of them and then burn them off in one go? Or do you use one at a time?
    Save them till you have 36. Then find a good wheel one that has the 500k and some stuff you want. You can tell what your will get by looking at the stuff greens first and so on. You will get the 500k on the 7ths spin every time. Using this you can get a free 500k+ gold every 3 days along with some other random stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
      Save them till you have 36. Then find a good wheel one that has the 500k and some stuff you want. You can tell what your will get by looking at the stuff greens first and so on. You will get the 500k on the 7ths spin every time. Using this you can get a free 500k+ gold every 3 days along with some other random stuff.
      Thanks.
      36 tokens... how many spins will that give me?

Comment

8 full spin...

Comment

I look for the 20, 60, and 500k on the same wheel, and then usually just get moderate health potions, skeleton keys etc. Solarnite seeds is nice when I can get those. SO far I have gotten the 500k on the 8th spin every time.

Comment

500k sometimes come on the 7th spin, sometimes 8th.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              I look for the 20, 60, and 500k on the same wheel, and then usually just get moderate health potions, skeleton keys etc. Solarnite seeds is nice when I can get those. SO far I have gotten the 500k on the 8th spin every time.
              Used a VIP card right before server reset on two different characters. I got 500K on the 8th spin 3 out of 4 times. For the VIPs complaining about the wheel getting an extra 500K gold almost every time you can spin it 8 times seems pretty nice to me and that doesnt count the level 3,4 and 5 luck stones of which I averaged 2 per 8 spins. Looking forward to getting up early to do it again tomorrow since I have over 300 tokens saved up...should get to use 216 of them in the next six days.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                Used a VIP card right before server reset on two different characters. I got 500K on the 8th spin 3 out of 4 times. For the VIPs complaining about the wheel getting an extra 500K gold almost every time you can spin it 8 times seems pretty nice to me and that doesnt count the level 3,4 and 5 luck stones of which I averaged 2 per 8 spins. Looking forward to getting up early to do it again tomorrow since I have over 300 tokens saved up...should get to use 216 of them in the next six days.
                If I'm reading you right, you're doing the wheel once a day? Any reason for that?

You can keep using your tokens until they are finished... There's no restriction on how many time you wanna use the wheel, as long as long as you have the tokens

Comment

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
                  If I'm reading you right, you're doing the wheel once a day? Any reason for that?

You can keep using your tokens until they are finished... There's no restriction on how many time you wanna use the wheel, as long as long as you have the tokens
                  Last time I used it the limit was 8 spins a day. I guess I will find out in about 5 hours if that still holds true.

Comment

Just close the wheel and open it again... theres no limit

Comment

this is the most rip off wheel i have ever seen yeah just shoot for 500k thats the best thing you can ever get from these ppl they rigged it so you can never get any good gems.

Comment

Working...
                      X