Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals

It's such a gold sink in the game, i have spent over 40m now on astrals and cannot even get the ones i want. Is there a special way to do it, or is it just a waste of time and gold to keep trying. Luck in this game is **, i find people who are 'lucky' getting everything, yet i'm stuck with all my ***** things.

Same here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I've not figured out any rhythm or reset time yet. Maybe someone else has and would like to share?

Comment

After 40 million you should have at least 30k star points. Which is 5 astrals you can exchange for. Once you get those, what luck do you really need?

Comment

used the points for energines everytime i got 1k points, so no built up star points

Comment

most people just brute force buy for star points and buy what they need. I do find there are luckier times than others and if i dont have good luck, i quit. I don't let misfortunes stay, i manually sell them almost right away and wait. I try and take 2 seconds for the first one, 3 for the next and so on and so forth.... i have gotten 3 or 4 yellows (useless to me, but yellow nonetheless) almost in a row! but most, i have had to buy with star points. The key is to sell all green and keep blues until you have levelled up your astrals. Once your astrals are nice and big, then you sell everything for more star points until either you get what you want or you have enough star points. Yes, it is expensive. Get used to it
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
              used the points for energines everytime i got 1k points, so no built up star points
              Well there is your problem. When you COULD have gone for an orange astral you opted not to. I always say better lucky than good, but that was pretty silly

Comment

There's someone who's gotten 20 oranges since October, and those are only the ones I saw on announcements... I want that luck. D:
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

its all about rithm, just press in the right time the message is about to disapaire

Comment

Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
                    its all about rithm, just press in the right time the message is about to disapaire
                    Can you post a video of your magics?

Comment

i had 900k for astrals not to long ago, got 2 yellow astrals i already had with just pressing the button, no timing or anything. if there is a thing to it, show me a video of your theory working

Comment

It's all luck I think.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                          It's such a gold sink in the game, i have spent over 40m now on astrals and cannot even get the ones i want. Is there a special way to do it, or is it just a waste of time and gold to keep trying. Luck in this game is **, i find people who are 'lucky' getting everything, yet i'm stuck with all my ***** things.
                          If you've spent 40 million, and sold greens, you should be able to buy a yellow and be well on your way to a second. And it would seem impossible that you didnt get at least 1 useful yellow astral, and all the purple types you could possibly use. I play on three servers and on one I've gotten about 20 yellow astrals (ironically I've spent less overall on this server yet one ay I got 4 spending about a million), on another 8, and on the third 5 (this one being the one I've spent the most, total of about 20,000 star points) so results do vary significantly.

Comment

ofcourse i have 2 yellows, but been ages since i even seen another yellow, also as i said in a previous post, that i used all my star points to buy energines for exp for purple astrals

Comment

i got 3 yellow astrals in 5 minutes. Spent total of maybe 100k while doing it. I hope to get the ones i need but im doing it mostly to lvl the ones i got and to collect star points.
                              And those energines are when you got every astral you need to help you lvl them.

Comment

Working...
                              X