battlegrounds bums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds bums

how about making it so that if people are inactive for more than 30 seconds or 1 minute in battlegrounds that it kicks them . so as to stop the lazy bums from coming in and standing there doing nothing and collecting free rewards also making the battle lame cause several people doing nothing on one side makes it impossible to win the battle and ruins the fun of one of the best aspects of the game which is the battle grounds!!!! please fix this problem !!!! ty

30 seconds would be a little too quick, but i do agree that after a min at least you should be kicked. don't forget if you lose a battle, you have to wait for up to 30 seconds.

Comment

This idea has been posted multiple times by multiple people, 7Road feels that this does exactly what its supposed to. My question is what if you have people right now who try and spawn farm you, or spawn trap you so that you can't leave the spawning area? Should you be kicked because you can't leave the spawn area because of high level's not allowing you to leave? It works the way its supposed to no matter how much it sucks to hear it, having a large number of afk players on one team causes imbalance meaning the battle will be won by the team thats working harder, at least thats how you'd think it works, I've seen teams with over half the players afk beat a team that was fully active. An afk timer isnt really needed.
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

well i disagree an afk timer is totally whats needed ,so i hope 7roads will change their position on this and stop the BG bums!! or i guess u can simply sit out of bg but then there would be no point in playing this game for me, and yea i didnt think bout that Labraid good point, 30 secs wouldnt work but 60 secs would solve both issues. O and i dont see why ne1 wouldnt want this unless they are one of the BattleGrounds Bums themselves, who really likes to spend that time humping out bg while any number of lazy worthless chumps sit in the pigpen doing nothing and reaping the same reward you get plus they cost you a win and a better reward???? get real thats some lame game play by 7roads and the players!!
        Last edited by Aglar; 12-26-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aglar View Post
          well i disagree an afk timer is totally whats needed ,so i hope 7roads will change their position on this and stop the BG bums!! or i guess u can simply sit out of bg but then there would be no point in playing this game for me, and yea i didnt think bout that Labraid good point, 30 secs wouldnt work but 60 secs would solve both issues. O and i dont see why ne1 wouldnt want this unless they are one of the BattleGrounds Bums themselves, who really likes to spend that time humping out bg while any number of lazy worthless chumps sit in the pigpen doing nothing and reaping the same reward you get plus they cost you a win and a better reward???? get real thats some lame game play by 7roads and the players!!
          k, get to 41+ and see how often your forced too afk by high lvl honour farmers, people of 52+ that just target you, to make sure you die, and don't get anything good at all.
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

lol taking a whoopin from a higher level is not the same as being afk or the same as sitting there in the pen with ur thumb up ur **** costing ur team a win and not even trying , are we all playing the same game? or even on the same planet?no one forcing u to go afk leave the pen take ur woopin then repeat thats not afk , that just make u work harder to level ur character and equipment. O and of course this means spending more money which is all good for 7roads :P
            Last edited by Aglar; 12-26-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Have you ever had someone sit outside of your spawn point killing anyone and everyone who tries to leave? Have you ever truly been forced to be afk because of the fact that you enter and you have to deal with something? It works how its supposed to, the idea is nice but look at the issues it causes even in Crystal Saga, or the issues it used to, If the way it sounds your talking, if you dont leave the spawn zone within 60 seconds you get kicked. How about the issue of lag and being spawn camped, if your attacked as soon as you hit the threshold of the area you may not be considered having left and by the time you res again you get booted because you couldnt leave, would you like that to happen? Are you even in the Lvl 40-80 BG yet man?

Comment

In my server the last guardian is now being destroyed yes believe it people can enter ur spawn zone since nobody is protecting it

so even AFKers are killed makes no sense for a AFK kicker since now that ur anyway gonna never pass ur spawn zone it simply makes no sense why not to AFK

in fact if a AFKer kick system comes then those who lose hope will just be thrown out with no reward and as for those who try to get out can simply be killed anyway

so whats the point?

just wait for the lvl 65++ who can make u look like a total loser

thankfully i can actually take them on for a few mins atleast but what about the nooby lvl 40s? are they all shark bait? lol

also some players will be lagging so for the laggers 30 seconds is just 1st phase of lag and they will not be moving which in results calls forth them being kicked and unable to enter
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

lol if u dont want to take the woopin dont enter the bg , if u going to enter the batlegrounds then u should be made to participate. the company is losing money because people can come in and sit there and get free rewards so they dont have to put in the effort or money to improve their character for the bg, i dont care bout the camping, at least u leaving the pen and doing something if u dont like getting creamed repeatedly i would suggest improving ur character also u get a bonus everytime u are defeated at some point that bonus will be high enough to defeat the campers. and if u never defeat the campers then so what at least u didnt stand their looking stupid and costing me a win, its one thing to go down fighting. it is however entirely a different matter to stand there and let everyone else do the fighting and go down for ur lack of participation.
                  Last edited by Aglar; 12-26-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

lol if u dont want to take the woopin dont enter the bg , if u going to enter the batlegrounds then u should be made to participate. the company is losing money because people can come in and sit there and get free rewards so they dont have to put in the effort or money to improve their character for the bg, i dont care bout the camping, at least u leaving the pen and doing something if u dont like getting creamed repeatedly i would suggest improving ur character also u get a bonus everytime u are defeated at some point that bonus will be high enough to defeat the campers. and if u never defeat the campers then so what at least u didnt stand their looking stupid and costing me a win, its one thing to go down fighting. it is however entirely a different matter to stand there and let everyone else do the fighting and go down for ur lack of participation.
                    uh, how is the company losing money? Sounds like you are just encouraging people to spend money. R2 built the game that way so unless they take action AFK is a legit response to the ridiculous match ups.

Comment

Out of all of that I gathered that you really dont give two damns about the game, that in reality its all about you. You could care less if the AFKers were on the other team because they arent costing YOU a win. As for money, there is no money spent in BG at all, you can't balen revive in BG so there is absolutely no money loss. As for what you said, some players do lose something called honor when defeated since they have achieved or passed the honor rank of crusader. Again, what I've gathered from this is that YOU are sick of losing because you wind up on the team with afk players, well start encouraging them to fight and gather then, dont suggest they get auto kicked because they have something they can go do while they are in BG and not in the mood to leave their spawn zone and get creamed and lose tons of honor. I for one, get my two fights, collect a few carts and afk when the two highest level cashers in my server are in the same BG because they do nothing but farm everyone and bully them, I dont want to lose some of my honor so that they can gain a few points simply put. I'm going to put it as kindly as I feel I can, Get off your pedestal and suck it up like everyone else has been.

Comment

i don't see how r2 is losing money from AFKers but lets ignore that

lets say they improve their stats and get dyrad

its still not enough cause the BG ends in 30 mins

to beat a lvl 60+ when ur a 40++ only u will need alot more dyrad than the ones u can get in 30 mins

also if u manage to get it u still will have a problem since once u beat the high lvl u will lose all the hard earned dyrad and will have low HP while the higher lvl player who lost nothing
                        can just come and pawn u again

WHATS THE BALANCE IN THAT ?
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

max you can get of dryad buff is 100%. even lv40s (with set45) won't be able to kill lv 60+ (with set 55) with 100% dryad. maybe can if the 60s already low on hp. never try with 50s though.
                          kiled by guard doesn't give you dryad buff.
                          and it's only 25 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                            max you can get of dryad buff is 100%. even lv40s (with set45) won't be able to kill lv 60+ (with set 55) with 100% dryad. maybe can if the 60s already low on hp. never try with 50s though.
                            kiled by guard doesn't give you dryad buff.
                            and it's only 25 minutes.
                            i said 30 mins just to make a point cause if its not possible in 30 mins its not gonna be possible in 25 mins

also even if u can get more dyrad u still won't win

also 25 mins is the least of ur problem cause if the 60s can kill all guards then its obvious that they can get 5k points in only 15 mins and add that with cart runners and player farmers

5k points is too easy to get

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

simple, if you don't collect carts, or fight then no honor or insigs. That would keep them form afk

Comment

Working...
                              X