X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L60 MPD: Moonevil Den

Hi,

I'm sure there are quite a number of you who have completed L60 MPD Moonevil Den.
    Do you have any specific tips on how to beat this dungeons?

Thank you.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

1st boss:
    Minimum requirement: Archer with Scatter Shot.
    If you have party members with strong enough firepower to use AoE skill and kill those summoned spawns before the boss cast the defence skill, then SC is not needed. You need to kill off the summoned minions fast as their bleeding can stacked, and it's gonna be quite painful. Once the boss cast the defence skill (90% reduction), and you don't have archer with SC, then your party is a gone case.

2nd boss:
    Minimum requirement: None, though archer with Deep Freeze will be good.
    The boss is quite useless before he cast his power boost skill, so I would suggest the party to keep all the Delphics and use it once the boss cast his power boost skill. Once he cast his power boost, it's a race to see whether you can kill him before his power boost reaches level 2. The skill is not removable.

Last boss:
    Minimum requirement: Archer with Level 2 Scatter Shot (without this, you will never pass this boss)
    Each time the boss attack, he will cast patk and matk power boost. And this skill will stacked everytime the boss attack, so your archer must remove those boost at least at every 2 levels.

Comment

Minimum teammate n skill requirements:
      - minimum br ~ 35k (dont ask me why lol, if u dont get near 35k br at 60, may consider quit the game n start new 1)
      - archer with lvl 2 scatter shot n lvl 2 deep freeze.
      - mage with sunt n purify
      - others = ur choice
      Game on
      1st floor:
      - team will meet only ants with bleed stack, build rage, aoe or w/e to pass through.
      - for boss, first aoe, deep freeze on boss when possible, sunt when possible, purify if needed n keep on damg it. boss will summon 4 ants, aoe to kill all of them then archer use scatter shot to dispell boss buff (note: if u aoe the summoned ants fast enough n deep freeze right after that, scatter or build rage = ur choice).
      2nd floor:
      - kill mobs, check tomb, lair; build rage whenever possible
      - for boss, archer deep freeze when possible. theres no trick for this boss, kill it as fast as possible
      3rd floor:
      - only 6 mobs, build rage or aoe fast = ur choice
      - last boss, archer deep freeze when possible; again kill it as fast as possible; use scatter when boss buff = lvl 2, archer uses rage rune if needed.

*Note: this dungeon is quite simple, dont need good timing just concentrate n archer(s) need to maintain rage for scatter n deep freeze

Comment

if u cant get a mage for den try taking a tank knight with max apollo.

Comment

My regular group consists of 2 mages and 2 knights. Our Brs are 2 mages 36-37kbr and 2 knights both over 40kbr. We had no difficulty on first boss. 2nd boss we wiped a few times till a knight started using apolo shield cause the boss started 1 shotting everyone. Last boss just stacked the attack power too hard and we didn't get to the last bar of health. We don't have any archers close to 60 yet. Anyone got any tips to do the last boss with no archer?

Comment

Ideally, two mages healing but have ROF equipped to deal with the ants cause the bleed stacks, a tank knight and an archer with scatter and deep freeze.

I've gone through with little or no problem with two mages and two rocking archers, Two mages and one was tanking (our servers strongest player) and two archers.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              My regular group consists of 2 mages and 2 knights. Our Brs are 2 mages 36-37kbr and 2 knights both over 40kbr. We had no difficulty on first boss. 2nd boss we wiped a few times till a knight started using apolo shield cause the boss started 1 shotting everyone. Last boss just stacked the attack power too hard and we didn't get to the last bar of health. We don't have any archers close to 60 yet. Anyone got any tips to do the last boss with no archer?
              No.
              You're a gone case if you didn;t had archer.
              Last Boss buff can stack a lot, my record was like... 8 buff... that time our archer lagging bad and can't do any scatter shoot.
              So well, yeah, maybe if you can beat it in 8 round, you can finish it.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

its almost impossible to beat this MD without archer
                even heavy cashermust try rrly hard to beat it without archer

Comment

Pretty much the only choice you have is to burst it down asap, before the buffs stack up too high

Comment

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
                    1st boss:
                    Minimum requirement: Archer with Scatter Shot.
                    If you have party members with strong enough firepower to use AoE skill and kill those summoned spawns before the boss cast the defence skill, then SC is not needed. You need to kill off the summoned minions fast as their bleeding can stacked, and it's gonna be quite painful. Once the boss cast the defence skill (90% reduction), and you don't have archer with SC, then your party is a gone case.

2nd boss:
                    Minimum requirement: None, though archer with Deep Freeze will be good.
                    The boss is quite useless before he cast his power boost skill, so I would suggest the party to keep all the Delphics and use it once the boss cast his power boost skill. Once he cast his power boost, it's a race to see whether you can kill him before his power boost reaches level 2. The skill is not removable.

Last boss:
                    Minimum requirement: Archer with Level 2 Scatter Shot (without this, you will never pass this boss)
                    Each time the boss attack, he will cast patk and matk power boost. And this skill will stacked everytime the boss attack, so your archer must remove those boost at least at every 2 levels.
                    This. You can go 1 mage, 2 archer, 1 knight. 2 Mage, 2 Archer. 2 Mage 1 Archer 1 Knight. It doesn't really matter as long as you have an archer really

Comment

also two archers n two knights

Comment

Working...
                      X