MY suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
    If i have to use Balens to trade or use auction house im gonna quit this game cause thats ** i will not pay to trade items iv never heard of a game ever doing that at all so if this game ever does that it can kiss alot of players good bye

so R2 needs to look at a more different approach.
    No

if ur gonna trade its not benefit for r2 but for u
    cause as a seller u get balens as payment for ur in game items

if ur a buyer who is a non casher then just be a seller for a small period of time and get some balens then just buy from ur friends

its way better than trade system

and Trade system gets a big NO from me and many more players
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
      If i have to use Balens to trade or use auction house im gonna quit this game cause thats ** i will not pay to trade items iv never heard of a game ever doing that at all so if this game ever does that it can kiss alot of players good bye

so R2 needs to look at a more different approach.
      From what I've heard, that's exactly how the original version does it- you sell an item, someone else pays for it with balens, you use those balens to buy from someone else, and so on.

But, there's no expected release date for the ability to trade/sell/auction stuff between players at this time anyway, and R2 is still looking into other options than the balen only system (whether they succeed with that or not will remain to be seen).
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        From what I've heard, that's exactly how the original version does it- you sell an item, someone else pays for it with balens, you use those balens to buy from someone else, and so on.

But, there's no expected release date for the ability to trade/sell/auction stuff between players at this time anyway, and R2 is still looking into other options than the balen only system (whether they succeed with that or not will remain to be seen).
        meh i still think their should be also alternatives
        1 area for balens
        1 area for vouchers
        1 area for gold

but each area can only have up to a certain grade to use for example bounded items can only go through balens unbounded items can go through vouchers or gold

2nd thing is you can unbound a bounded item but you need balens to unbound the item so this is another idea to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

i think it should be the way it is

ignoring the fact of non cashers getting the smallest amount of balens

if u look at all the possible currencies its quite hard to seperate good from bad

Gold - Easy to get and worst part is that the crazy amount of gold needed for almost everything we don't need another gold system unless its for tax in auction

Vouchers - Easy to get but still the daily gain of vouchers is only 300 to 400 if ur lucky in guild altar and mystery box so the items cost must be very low and since its free most players won't trade the items players truly need for a cheap amount unless ur giving it to guildies or friends

insignias/crypt tokens/daru/kyanites -these are all needed things which players would probably not use it to get some items which will probably be surpassed if they work extremely hard on it

guild contributions or guild wealth - i don't see a reason why this is even an option

balens are a good currency

just keep it as it is

thats what i think
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

emoticons = lag x.x I bet plenty of *I have a bad mouth* will just spam them in world chat

Comment

if trade system come, i will stop playing wartune

S40 The Badlands
              Namira
              Namira S40

Comment

or i just ask it hire

best gm
                yesterday i still had 20k health whitout using potions or scrols and now its became lower to 18k i bought guild skils for pushing it up alittle to 19k but still i find it odd that i lost my courent hp i have al my health potions on still (that fills ure health after a fight ) so thats not it

my character is
                korica
                server Roaring Wetlands

Comment

dear gm

can u pls make it posible to pay whit ideal or wallycard for VIP and also wallycard for balance if u could not all people have a master card or what ever like that so it would be nice if those peopl ecould buy VIP also

Comment

Originally posted by Korica View Post
                    dear gm

can u pls make it posible to pay whit ideal or wallycard for VIP and also wallycard for balance if u could not all people have a master card or what ever like that so it would be nice if those peopl ecould buy VIP also
                    You can pay with iDeal, it's what I did.

Comment

for VIP ?
                      i am not so sure because i can't find it

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        You can pay with iDeal, it's what I did.
                        for VIP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Korica View Post
                          for VIP ?
                          Go to: http://store.r2games.com/ , fill out your server and stuff, then click "No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options." and then I get this:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ideal.png
Views:	1
Size:	325.9 KB
ID:	1664272

Comment

if i make donation via mobile i need to pay 3x more money for transfering it, there is no way im going to buy anythink .

Comment

If it's not official news from Stormmaggedon, assume that it is not in place.

Hyorinmaru6, please do not go around telling people that there's an auction system coming when you don't even for a fact that it is.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                                Go to: http://store.r2games.com/ , fill out your server and stuff, then click "No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options." and then I get this:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]33844[/ATTACH]
                                i try it and all i get is empty server and so on
                                Last edited by Korica; 02-10-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X