X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY suggestion

dear GM
    I have a suggestion about this game.
    this game if my opinion is a great game.
    but this game is so great if there is a trade system.
    if there is a trade system, emotion on chat, and daily login rewards.
    if my request is granted, then I'm sure a lot of players who will play this game. and your income will increase.

so thank you
    best regard
    Game Master Wartune

Originally posted by R26132025 View Post
    dear GM
    if my request is granted, then I'm sure a lot of players who will play this game. and your income will increase.

so thank you
    best regard
    Game Master Wartune

There will eventually be an in game trading system called the auction system which has been difficult for R2 to implement as there are issues with it.
    There are indeed daily login rewards, every day you check in your closer to the next check in prize for the month and you get devotion rewards greatly, the only thing that isnt possible right now is in game emoticons.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by R26132025 View Post
      dear GM

so thank you
      best regard
      Game Master Wartune
      There will not be a trade system but there will be a auction system

there is a daily login reward but its actually a check in to make sure u attend 26 days in 1 month atleast

Emotions on chat gets a +1 but it will not happen if there are people using soo many emotions like u just used to make this thread so don't do it the

also i assure u that implementing this will probably not increase r2 games income but will increase its votes

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
      There will eventually be an in game trading system called the auction system which has been difficult for R2 to implement as there are issues with it.
      There are indeed daily login rewards, every day you check in your closer to the next check in prize for the month and you get devotion rewards greatly, the only thing that isnt possible right now is in game emoticons.
      Trade system is not auction system
      trade system is giving ur object to 1 specific person for something else

auction system is putting ur item for display and giving it to the highest bidder
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Emotions would be cool

Trading P2P would be disastrous on this game. People would make 50 alts, make a farm bot, then funnel all the gold to the Main character. And wb? Would suddenly have 3-4 hundred more players... magically...

i also invite you to go here in google chrome so you can translate it. i think you will be pleasantly surprised
        http://wiki2.gamer.com.tw/wiki.php?n...s=55229&mpath=
        Last edited by Hildigam; 12-26-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Auction can be abused. I can make an alt, use that one to farm crystals. And make the base price for bidding extremely high, like 5000 balens for 20 Crystaloids level 4.

I have enough balens to buy that from the alt, and I can get it in my bag easily. Gaining the balens back to me the same way I did with the alt. If another high level casher buy it, I would just gain profit from the balens gained. So... abusive? I absolutely think so.

Using gold in auction house is even more highly abusive for the obvious reasons we all should know by now. Vouchers would be the same too.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Auction can be abused. I can make an alt, use that one to farm crystals. And make the base price for bidding extremely high, like 5000 balens for 20 Crystaloids level 4.

I have enough balens to buy that from the alt, and I can get it in my bag easily. Gaining the balens back to me the same way I did with the alt. If another high level casher buy it, I would just gain profit from the balens gained. So... abusive? I absolutely think so.

Using gold in auction house is even more highly abusive for the obvious reasons we all should know by now. Vouchers would be the same too.
            There's a way around this. What if I tax the transaction? :3

I agree though... most systems akin to this can be compromised in some way.

Comment

Market has tax system for it

so u will be paying r2 some money to use the auction and besides auction is a system which sells to the highest bidder so ur alts will be paying u something and u will be paying them

also if someone makes a better bid then u lose

there is alot of tricks u can use to break the abuse in auction so unlike trade system auction system will not have many abusers but 100% abuser free is impossible the auction system just gives the least possible abuse which is ok well its better than trade system

well that only stands as long as its for balens if it was gold or vouchers i would say auction is more abusive thats proven and its 100% true
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-26-2012, 09:28 PM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                Market has tax system for it

so u will be paying r2 some money to use the auction and besides auction is a system which sells to the highest bidder so ur alts will be paying u something and u will be paying them

also if someone makes a better bid then u lose

there is alot of tricks u can use to break the abuse in auction so unlike trade system auction system will not have many abusers but 100% abuser free is impossible the auction system just gives the least possible abuse which is ok well its better than trade system

well that only stands as long as its for balens if it was gold or vouchers i would say auction is more abusive thats proven and its 100% true
                Why would someone want to bid higher than 5K Balens for such a low item? He has a point aside from the taxing which was already brought up (for a reason :3). If there were no tax, you could bounce Balens to whichever character that needed them.
                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-26-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I have thought of taxes actually, but I can manage them quite well so it's fine. Who else would bid higher then I would? 5k for 20 crystaloids level 4, say the tax is 5%, I'd lose 250 balens each time, but there are also other sales I can do, within reasonable prices. So... abusive? I'd still say yes.

{OuO**

Comment

Well they can bid just to make sure ur balens are wasted people who want u to lose would do it

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

make it posible for people to buy v.i.p whit ideal system just like whit balance because moostl people arent that richt to get paypal or that kinda stuff i wanna be vip but can't buy it or when i get free vip it sucks so please help me

i realy love this gam because u can't lose ure stuf when they attack or they don't break (ur armore and so on )
                      but i just don't have mutch money and whit out that u can't do mutch stuff
                      i would love to be a parts of wartune creation team to help out but don't have the diplomas for it and to earn my money whit wartune would be nice 2 but me and 1 million other people i gues i just need some work because of the dang crisis and i play this game aloth and wel don't have mutch more
                      ingame name korica from guild the_ravens

Comment

Well they can bid just to make sure ur balens are wasted people who want u to lose would do it
                        20 Crystaloids level 4 for 5k balens... bidding higher than mine would just mean that I get the profit

Since the crystaloid level 4 in Mystery Shop is 20 balens each as I've seen. Would anyone (insane or have too much money) buy those with prices higher than what I've stated above? I don't think so~

{OuO**

Comment

20 Crystaloids level 4 for 5k balens... bidding higher than mine would just mean that I get the profit

Since the crystaloid level 4 in Mystery Shop is 20 balens each as I've seen. Would anyone (insane or have too much money) buy those with prices higher than what I've stated above? I don't think so~
                          mmm good point but why go through soo much trouble just to use the auction system as a trade system?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

mmm good point but why go through soo much trouble just to use the auction system as a trade system?
                            I want the PvE set of course, with the level 40 legend set, I can tank GoD normal as a mage to help pull guildies @_@. With the level 50 legend, I hope to get them to TL as well...

And there are many players in our server would like to help me in that, so more for me

{OuO**

Comment

If i have to use Balens to trade or use auction house im gonna quit this game cause thats ** i will not pay to trade items iv never heard of a game ever doing that at all so if this game ever does that it can kiss alot of players good bye

so R2 needs to look at a more different approach.

Comment

Working...
                              X