Knight Cooldown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Cooldown

Too long..Sword no need to reload anything. Just swing it, but why too long.

i think so.. that make knight so weak than mage.. i fell little regret chose knight,, mage very tasty

Comment

I like Knight, hope they could make 1 hit for 1 hit, not 1 hit for 2 hit..it sucks

Comment

nah i don't mind a disadvantage
        cause anyway the one who fights me is gonna die so whats the need to reduce our CD? none

we can take a hit were as the mages can't take a hit

ask a mage to come into a no troop battle and u can beat even mages who are 5 lvls above u proven fact by me and almost every knight
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i think need to wait till high lvl first..

Comment

If knights' cool down isn't slow, imagine the set up with level 40 PvE gear on a knight. Slasher -> Shadow Thrasher, grind and repeat. The damage on your troops would be massive and with high block, the knight can get to you before you can get his HP down to half... I seriously don't want that
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Mages are our intended counter. Any mage who doesn't have "fat" tanks in front of them will feel the burn bu that shouldn't happen though.

Comment

Some of our CD's are kinda funny honestly, the only thing I dislike is that most archers get 2 attacks to a knights 1, but even alot of archers, once im through their troops, their like butter to my sword, same with mages. Timing can be a big part of a successful fight as a Knight, use the wrong skill at the wrong time or against the wrong skill and you face a catastrophic blow, but if you figure things out, your cooldowns will pass by fairly quickly. Good luck on your quest as a fellow knight.
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Guys the best part about knights is that no matter what even if their troops die they can still kill their opponent were as a mage or archer is not even near as strong as us

they can try to act like us but they never will be if they fight us in a no troop battle then their loss is assured

Archers and mages are strong till their troops thats their defense stands once that defense falls they will be dead
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

still,.wanna fair cooldown..T_T

Comment

Originally posted by LeoAstrada View Post
                      still,.wanna fair cooldown..T_T
                      we all have a fair cool down based on how we fight

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

CD on best Knight skills are not fair at all. Shields and Shadow Trasher have too long cast time to be effective with those CD-s. If some may argue and say that shields are good skills for long cast time and cooldown, remember that an archer can multi-shot ur Agoran Shield, and by the time u have it up u can take 2-3 hits. If the archer is smart and uses lvl 3 Scatter Shot, Knight shields are useless. So 60 sec CD is too much. Shadow Trasher, even if it hits hard, the cast time is as long as a shield's cast time, and the QTE is useless. Again u can be hit 2-3 times by the time you use it, so ur opponent ends up doing more dmg than your Shadow Trasher. Cost is pretty high too for a single target skill, even if the CD is 1 second, and u still have to wait for the rage to hit the jar in order to use it. Using Shadow Trasher on troops is kinda useless, unless they're angels and in front. Apollo Shield only good in MP dungeons, and only at max lvl.

Comment

OP does have a point - the game simply favors raw damage output.

Comment

the att of a knight verse a mage or a archer is all based on there attack combared to the opponets def no matter what. So those of you crying about cd time stop

Comment

Working...
                            X