Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battleground not fun anymore (cant even finish daily quest)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground not fun anymore (cant even finish daily quest)

back when I was level 35-39 i was always looking forward to battleground, it was very fun.

then i leveled up to 40 and all my motivation gone.

how do you expect a level 40 with 15k-20k battle rating to have fun when lvl 60+ comes and kills you with one AoE?

We cant even finish the battleground daily quest 2 kills. i know people suggest this many times, but there must be 40-50 BG 50-60, 60-70 etc. not 30-39, then 40+

not fair, please fix it R2

thats just ok.. but need more prepare
    i think

Comment

Eleventy Billion of these posts later.... We all hear you bro. I was lucky to be on curve on my server to get into the lvl 40 BG a day after the top players so I don't have to worry about it.

A couplt things:
      Try pming them in a logical, non-rage way to ask if can at least get a cart before they murder you.

Count your blessings if you can get a cart, in my server if we wanted to we could stall the officer and not let ANYONE get carts in.

And hopefully at next big update they will break up bg. cause even 60 vs 50 is a throw away match

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
        Try pming them in a logical, non-rage way to ask if can at least get a cart before they murder you.
        *thumbs up*
        some high lvl might ignore tho
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Yeah, at 40 you cant touch the level 60+ even with +70% blessing...so just AFK them both? But if you really want to complete the daily die as fast as possible and see how high the blessing goes. Who knows? Maybe at +150% or something you might be able to win. Fun, fun, fun. I feel your pain, fortunately I'm at the point where +20 makes me competitive and I can usually win at +30. They know it, so it's amusing watching them run away.

It's obvious no one @R2 cares about the play experience, and the high levels camping you are also the people spending literally hundreds of dollars a month so who do you think they are going to cater too?

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            *thumbs up*
            some high lvl might ignore tho
            They will ignore you if you start insulting them, that is for SURE (i actively camp people that insult me in PM). But you never know they might actually let you by

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
              They will ignore you if you start insulting them, that is for SURE (i actively camp people that insult me in PM). But you never know they might actually let you by
              Query, by camping and killing the same person over and over who is starting the issue? Because guess what? you are already camping them whether you acknowledge it or not, that is the whole reason for the PM.

Comment

If you're low in BR and don't care about honor ranking, try and look for others who have outleveled their own honor title and play spoiler (except for high level VIPs/5++).

Comment

Working...
                X