Gift For Balen purchasers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift For Balen purchasers

I think R2 should give a gift to all those that spent balens through out the year. So much for what ever that person spent. This way R2 can say thank you to those that helped pay for the game. Just a thought i know i have played other games that have done this and i think R2 should do it as well.
    Character : Eaeanu
    Class : Archer
    Server : Edena Village (S2)
    Guild : Warlords

lol? that u get a lot of free rewards from events for cashers not enought THANKS to u?

or maybe u some of the free balens offer abusers?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Well personally from my point of view r2 giving gifts ONLY for cashers who spent alot will make the light cashers and the non cashers feel bad since they helped the game too

non cashers are the pillars which hold the game since cashers are here because they have non cashers to pick on

also since r2 offers way too much advantages to a casher than a non casher and makes sure anyone who can spend end up spending more than what they originally planned i feel giving any more advantage than what already exists will just break the very game itself

but as from a company's view i would say appreciating those who payed the game will be a good thing but might have a back fire to the plan
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

they already gives balen spender events.
        balenors already have easier and faster access to almost all contents in game, and you still want more?

Comment

Working...
        X