No announcement yet.

Imperial Commander and Lord divine Medaillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so basically your complaining because your a mage it still doesn't change the fact that the medallion's are balance just because knights have a skill that lets them heal on block and archers gain rage with crit through there skill which isn't 100% anyways unlike mages and knight rage building passive skills doesn't make the medallion's any more better for them then it does for the mages it still gives that 600 crit/block to the mages you don't get any less.

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
      The Lord Divine medallion will greatly aid a player in PvP. Given the current understanding of the math behind the game, they will have gained a 21% chance to crit and dodge their opponent, an extra legion of troop health, and 6000 HP. Although the HP stat increase is negligible at such a level, the extra 21% crit and dodge chance can really help a player, especially knights and archers.
      extra 21% crit chance? proof of this please. Since there is no distinct formula any player knows, only G.M's do, yet they won't give us the information.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        however, that charisma boost affects all classes equally, while the other two stats affect knights and archers more.
        +1 exactly, strong troops are needed by every class, try beating a lvl 60 knight with knight troops lvl 60 and troop count 1.2k, its a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
          so basically your complaining because your a mage it still doesn't change the fact that the medallion's are balance just because knights have a skill that lets them heal on block and archers gain rage with crit through there skill which isn't 100% anyways unlike mages and knight rage building passive skills doesn't make the medallion's any more better for them then it does for the mages it still gives that 600 crit/block to the mages you don't get any less.
          lol, ur post made me laugh how u started by saying exactly why crit/block boost in medallion benefit archers and knights more, but ended by saying that the boost is still somehow balanced.

Comment

You have your choice, especially in Astrals. And higher levels open up more slots (to a max of 8).
            You could easily switch to a Sniper AND Determination Astrals (Critical, and Critical base damage) which is usuable by both Mages and Knights. Then, having the Medallion will be beneficial to any class. As it increases your critical and what-not. So, it is useful to every class, MORE useful to Archers since they get rage with every successful Critical hits.

Block: Reduce damage taken.
            It is usuable by every class also. One thing to note is that Knights get to heal upon blocking. So, it is useful to every class, MORE useful to knights.

Comment

See thats where the ones who said charisma is for all is wrong

mages are a healer + magical DPS class

a mage has the ability to restore the HP of their troops

the longer the troops last the greater the the chances of ur win

i agree charisma is useless in GROUP ARENA (not solo arena) and in Guild battle .... ok wait i take that back
              charisma is useful

if u remember there are 2 sly sneaker toros on the north and south right

well if u attack them then u attack with ur troops

and also there also happens to be the ward tower which also uses troops

so higher charisma + heal = longer troops = more attacks a mage can pull off

charisma or troops are not equal when u look at class advantage

a knight heals using block and an archer heals using an attack skill but u guys can heal everything and anything for some rage

thats the beauty of the mages

they are powerful as long as their troops stand
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There fine the way they are.
                Last edited by Dragonlord200; 01-07-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                  lol, ur post made me laugh how u started by saying exactly why crit/block boost in medallion benefit archers and knights more, but ended by saying that the boost is still somehow balanced.
                  it is balance we are talking about the medallions not skills or astrals do mages get less block or crit then the other classes no they don't mages get the same amount only reason I brought skills into this is because you are looking at it with the skills that archers and knights have but nothing stops you mages from using those stats and thats why there balance if you want to use will destroyer then don't think that 600 crit will be any use for you thats the cost of using that astral and if you don't use the block astral that 600 block will not help as much either those are choices you make nothing is stopping you from not using will destroyer and using the block astral to take full effect of the medallion.

like I said you still get those stats you don't get less its up to you on how to use them use them to there fullest or don't its called choice get use to it.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                    it is balance we are talking about the medallions not skills or astrals do mages get less block or crit then the other classes no they don't mages get the same amount only reason I brought skills into this is because you are looking at it with the skills that archers and knights have but nothing stops you mages from using those stats and thats why there balance if you want to use will destroyer then don't think that 600 crit will be any use for you thats the cost of using that astral and if you don't use the block astral that 600 block will not help as much either those are choices you make nothing is stopping you from not using will destroyer and using the block astral to take full effect of the medallion.

like I said you still get those stats you don't get less its up to you on how to use them use them to there fullest or don't its called choice get use to it.
                    reason im saying it, is that i experimented once with crit, and had 2x to 3x what an archer had, but the archer still got more crit then i did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

i agree charisma is useless in GROUP ARENA (not solo arena) and in Guild battle .... ok wait i take that back
                      charisma is useful

a knight heals using block and an archer heals using an attack skill but u guys can heal everything and anything for some rage

OMG just facepalm, where charisma usefull for mages? maybe GB? or GA? MP ? ah duel mode vs AI ... no. i forget troops tio much useless everywhere dead to fast if u thing that +200 hp to troops must help to us. great u seems noob or man how dont wanna killed by mages
                      class balance ****
                      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                        OMG just facepalm, where charisma usefull for mages? maybe GB? or GA? MP ? ah duel mode vs AI ... no. i forget troops tio much useless everywhere dead to fast if u thing that +200 hp to troops must help to us. great u seems noob or man how dont wanna killed by mages
                        I am sorry but I faced many mages that have 1000+ troop count in duels and BG and let me tell you something. There knights troops are almost like the real knight character. They are tanky as **** and very hard to get through them. You are obvious the noob here if you don't know that high troop count is a must late game. If your troops don't survive you won't get far in catacombs or do well in duels. The only class that may not need a high troop count is the knight class due to that they are already tanking but they still need a decent amount of troop count as well. Do research and you will know that troop count is a very good thing to have. That is why you see all these mages and archers swap out there gems for carisma gems when doing catacombs. The only things that troop count doesn't matter is GA, GBs, and MPs. Other than that troop count is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          I am sorry but I faced many mages that have 1000+ troop count in duels and BG and let me tell you something. There knights troops are almost like the real knight character. They are tanky as **** and very hard to get through them. You are obvious the noob here if you don't know that high troop count is a must late game. If your troops don't survive you won't get far in catacombs or do well in duels. The only class that may not need a high troop count is the knight class due to that they are already tanking but they still need a decent amount of troop count as well. Do research and you will know that troop count is a very good thing to have. That is why you see all these mages and archers swap out there gems for carisma gems when doing catacombs. The only things that troop count doesn't matter is GA, GBs, and MPs. Other than that troop count is needed.
                          hmm, i have troops in the 50+ area, academy skills for them in the 50+ area, and over 1200 charisma, but they still die after 2 turns. Also if ur comparing knight troops to real knights, there is something wrong there, only way u can compare them is if ur knights are some 10-15 lvls higher than the actual knight, and if u take all the things away u said that troop counts arenet needed in, the only places left are single player places and BG.
                          Last edited by R23209055; 01-07-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            n where is they plus for mages can u tell me? reserche from academy enought man, charisma gems omg, now i will start make charisma gem for necropolis n BG , lol

better +700 block that this 200 charisma, n what yr troop will do after yr death? more facts man, more facts...i heard enought theory
                            class balance ****
                            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                              n where is they plus for mages can u tell me? reserche from academy enought man, charisma gems omg, now i will start make charisma gem for necropolis n BG , lol

better +700 block that this 200 charisma, n what yr troop will do after yr death? more facts man, more facts...i heard enought theory
                              You obviously know nothing. Having a high troop count will make you last longer in battle. More hp and a tad more attack power. Low troop count=troops die faster=mage gets killed faster due to being squishy. Knights don't need a high troop count as much as other classes as they have so many passives and just the ability of being a tank class helps them get through. Other classes like mages and archers need troops to survive as they are squishy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

charisma is useful

Sorry gotta disagree with you here, any class is more powerful with their troops, charisma is for all classes and the stronger the troops stronger the hero. Its true for all classes. I dont think any mage will even bother healing their troops in BG, they can use suntoria but that is to heal THEMSELVES and not the troops. If i ever see a mage using restoration on his troops i'll feel very nice about it, coz there will be some rage completely wasted and i also dont get how using restoration to heal up the troops is gonna be useful in GB against the ward tower, why would u waste a turn when u know that the troop will be hit again the next turn and will get back to the same HP as it was before(If at all it survives any hit)??.
                                There are ONLY 2 beauties of mages as far as PvP(except GA as troops are not there) is concerned....Rof and Meteoric

Comment

Working...
                                X