Imperial Commander and Lord divine Medaillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    You obviously know nothing. Having a high troop count will make you last longer in battle. More hp and a tad more attack power. Low troop count=troops die faster=mage gets killed faster due to being squishy. Knights don't need a high troop count as much as other classes as they have so many passives and just the ability of being a tank class helps them get through. Other classes like mages and archers need troops to survive as they are squishy.
    I dont know what u were thinking when u said that knights dont need troop count as badly.. I mean seriously?? EVERY class needs a high troop count and there is no such thing as "omg a mage needs it badly but knights can live without it" its all just in theory. One more thing i didnt understand is that since when did the knight troops start to be almost as tanky as the real knight?? i can hit lvl 57 knights(same lvl as me) for 12k easy with my ulti slasher, yes troop count is very important but if u are finding problems hitting the knight troops hard or killing them in 2 rounds( unless ur a knight and going for a slash+auto+ww combo) then u seriously need to rethink ur character. Oh and im talking about knight troops around the same level as u assuming ur facing an opponent of equal level and strength.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by kattuktk; 01-07-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Sorry gotta disagree with you here, any class is more powerful with their troops, charisma is for all classes and the stronger the troops stronger the hero. Its true for all classes. I dont think any mage will even bother healing their troops in BG, they can use suntoria but that is to heal THEMSELVES and not the troops. If i ever see a mage using restoration on his troops i'll feel very nice about it, coz there will be some rage completely wasted and i also dont get how using restoration to heal up the troops is gonna be useful in GB against the ward tower, why would u waste a turn when u know that the troop will be hit again the next turn and will get back to the same HP as it was before(If at all it survives any hit)??.
      There are ONLY 2 beauties of mages as far as PvP(except GA as troops are not there) is concerned....Rof and Meteoric
      for that matter id also like to see a knight troop that could survive some 25k hit damage from ward toward in GvG. i mean i tried it will troops in the 50's and 1.2k, and they still died in one hit. they only survived when there able to block part of the damage.
      Last edited by R23209055; 01-07-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

You obviously know nothing. Having a high troop count will make you last longer in battle. More hp and a tad more attack power. Low troop count=troops die faster=mage gets killed faster due to being squishy. Knights don't need a high troop count as much as other classes as they have so many passives and just the ability of being a tank class helps them get through. Other classes like mages and archers need troops to survive as they are squishy.
        funny u skipped over my reply and went to him. with a troop count over 1.2k and troops in the 50's, they still only last 2 turns when fighting a decently strength player.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          OMG just facepalm, where charisma usefull for mages? maybe GB? or GA? MP ? ah duel mode vs AI ... no. i forget troops tio much useless everywhere dead to fast if u thing that +200 hp to troops must help to us. great u seems noob or man how dont wanna killed by mages
          +200 charisma does not mean +200 HP, for every 400 points in charisma the troops double their health so if u increase the charisma their health gets a big increment, for ex +200 charisma adds 50%(of their current HP) to their HP, +20 charisma adds 5%(of their current HP) to their HP so its very important.

Comment

+200 charisma does not mean +200 HP, for every 400 points in charisma the troops double their health so if u increase the charisma their health gets a big increment, for ex +200 charisma adds 50%(of their current HP) to their HP, +20 charisma adds 5%(of their current HP) to their HP so its very important.
            i mean +200 charisma wrong word, fast wrote, but nvm, who tell u this LOL formula? ok nvm, excelent even if imagine that is true, what mages have? its meadalion boost for all, so knights and archers troops have same bonus, but for mages useless crit, for knights very usefull block, what mages have? i in a lot of another thread wrote, that archers kill with thme epic every 2nd turn multishot wich deal o lot of dmg, knights have more dmg vs single targets n a lot of hp n def, so WORSDS that charisma very usefull for mages, n useless for other incorrect, when talents comin mages again will step away from other classes, they now sux n stated be more useless from every patch, ye ye they have AOE that to much strong but this AOE have CD n eat to much rage n etc, tired for explain just up yr mage to 55+ n look but look n VS undressed ppl, try vs semi-equal ppl, n ucan understand difference in balance
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I dont know what u were thinking when u said that knights dont need troop count as badly.. I mean seriously?? EVERY class needs a high troop count and there is no such thing as "omg a mage needs it badly but knights can live without it" its all just in theory. One more thing i didnt understand is that since when did the knight troops start to be almost as tanky as the real knight?? i can hit lvl 57 knights(same lvl as me) for 12k easy with my ulti slasher, yes troop count is very important but if u are finding problems hitting the knight troops hard or killing them in 2 rounds( unless ur a knight and going for a slash+auto+ww combo) then u seriously need to rethink ur character. Oh and im talking about knight troops around the same level as u assuming ur facing an opponent of equal level and strength.[/COLOR]
              I may have worded it wrong and trust me I built my knight very well. When i meant almost tanky I just meant they are not that easy to break down. I also talking about lvl 60+ knight troops that have all tech skills maxed. Me being all tank with only about 10.5k patk It takes a few rounds to knock both of them down before I can et to the mage. If you would like I can post a screen shot to you to show you what my character stats are. Followed these guides on here basically so I know I have my build right. Also I am the number one knight in my server as well. Not trying to showboat or anything but just pointing out the fact that my knight isn't "built wrong" High lvl troops with maxed out techs are not that easy to get through. They arn't too hard either but it does take a few rounds. If you are facing a very strong casher mage that hitting you for 3.5-4ks with each AOE then it will bea pain to get to the mage. I don't have WW atm. Maybe change my build once talents come in since WW gets a bleed effect. So I lack AOE and I am mostly built for tank route. All pdef,mdef, hp gems. and about 1890 block.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                i mean +200 charisma wrong word, fast wrote, but nvm, who tell u this LOL formula? ok nvm, excelent even if imagine that is true, what mages have? its meadalion boost for all, so knights and archers troops have same bonus, but for mages useless crit, for knights very usefull block, what mages have? i in a lot of another thread wrote, that archers kill with thme epic every 2nd turn multishot wich deal o lot of dmg, knights have more dmg vs single targets n a lot of hp n def, so WORSDS that charisma very usefull for mages, n useless for other incorrect, when talents comin mages again will step away from other classes, they now sux n stated be more useless from every patch, ye ye they have AOE that to much strong but this AOE have CD n eat to much rage n etc, tired for explain just up yr mage to 55+ n look but look n VS undressed ppl, try vs semi-equal ppl, n ucan understand difference in balance
                It is the correct formula trust me , dont u see troops taking 10k hits and surviving when their original HP is just 3k? thats coz of the charisma

Comment

I may have worded it wrong and trust me I built my knight very well. When i meant almost tanky I just meant they are not that easy to break down. I also talking about lvl 60+ knight troops that have all tech skills maxed. Me being all tank with only about 10.5k patk It takes a few rounds to knock both of them down before I can et to the mage. If you would like I can post a screen shot to you to show you what my character stats are. Followed these guides on here basically so I know I have my build right. Also I am the number one knight in my server as well. Not trying to showboat or anything but just pointing out the fact that my knight isn't "built wrong" High lvl troops with maxed out techs are not that easy to get through. They arn't too hard either but it does take a few rounds. If you are facing a very strong casher mage that hitting you for 3.5-4ks with each AOE then it will bea pain to get to the mage. I don't have WW atm. Maybe change my build once talents come in since WW gets a bleed effect. So I lack AOE and I am mostly built for tank route. All pdef,mdef, hp gems. and about 1890 block.
                  Oh im sorry then, yeah i know its a pain for a full tank to get through the 60+ knight troops. I suggest going the hybrid route as i think the hybrid knights are more scary than the pure tanks.

Comment

Oh im sorry then, yeah i know its a pain for a full tank to get through the 60+ knight troops. I suggest going the hybrid route as i think the hybrid knights are more scary than the pure tanks.
                    u can say that again. My G.M is hybrid knight and he does more damage than a lot of archers and he can take a good hit.

Comment

Well imo I am doing fine being full tank. Only class that can really break me in my server is casher mages. Other than that I can own basically everyone in my server. The high hp and def i have makes the battle last longer. I have enough patk to do decent dmg but it's not overboard. I find hybrids more fragile. There are some hybrids in s41 and I can easily take them out. I just last longer in battle than they do. Once talents come though ill be getting WW most likely as that will be a very good skill after Talents come in. The bleed effect will help a lot. That would mean I will have a strong AOE skill and will be able to go against mages much easier. Mages are just hard to deal with period due to they being the knights weakness. Really nothing you can do about countering them except getting more hp and getting the right astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Well imo I am doing fine being full tank. Only class that can really break me in my server is casher mages. Other than that I can own basically everyone in my server. The high hp and def i have makes the battle last longer. I have enough patk to do decent dmg but it's not overboard. I find hybrids more fragile. There are some hybrids in s41 and I can easily take them out. I just last longer in battle than they do. Once talents come though ill be getting WW most likely as that will be a very good skill after Talents come in. The bleed effect will help a lot. That would mean I will have a strong AOE skill and will be able to go against mages much easier. Mages are just hard to deal with period due to they being the knights weakness. Really nothing you can do about countering them except getting more hp and getting the right astrals.
                        Interesting for pure tank...

May i know your pure tank stats?

Comment

Originally posted by stevox2 View Post
                          Interesting for pure tank...

May i know your pure tank stats?
                          sure.

Well imo I say pure tank since its mostly tank build. I have few patk gems though. I guess I am not a pure tank but not a hybrid either. Not sure what you will call me. Mostly tank I guess.

Lvl:62

Patk:10926
                          pdef:10036
                          mdef:8451
                          block1856
                          hp:43869
                          Troop 980

Generic astrals pdef,mdef,will destroyer,patk, block, goddess blessing.

Comment

i think they should separate the medallions for all classes. for example make 3 lord divine medallions with a single bonus benefiting each class and you could pick one of the 3 you think is best for you. keep the charisma and endurance on all 3 but the +700 must change since mages got no use for crit. i suggest switch that garbage stat for something useful like INT or STR make it less of course but at least then it would be very much useful. its not a good idea to put all stats in single medallion.

Comment

+1 exactly, strong troops are needed by every class, try beating a lvl 60 knight with knight troops lvl 60 and troop count 1.2k, its a pain.
                              somehow after looking at every comment im agree with u guys -_-

ya would love the medal to be mage friendly a lil :P
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

easy when you get the medal just convert the non crit mage to crit mage, its what they do in china

Comment

Working...
                                X